Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad he’s ok BUT Steristrips and a bandage does NOT warrant a trip to A&E - plenty of walk in centres would have dealt with that and freed up the A&E team for ACTUAL emergencies. May I suggest knee pads for future canal side ‘Bike rides’ .

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hope he has a shower 🚿🚿🤮

Glad he’s ok BUT Steristrips and a bandage does NOT warrant a trip to A&E - plenty of walk in centres would have dealt with that and freed up the A&E team for ACTUAL emergencies. May I suggest knee pads for future canal side ‘Bike rides’ .
But it was a family emergency

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's going to "pop him to bed" 🤣🤣🤣
I bet she is so jealous right now and contemplating throwing herself in the canal just to get herself some R&R...... oh no, wait 🤔🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
His knee’s hanging off? 🤔
his knee’s hanging off! yet she doesn't post serious medical stuff. obvs. y'know, apart from when she sends ste off to A&E, and is obvs so worried about him that her reaction is to settle down and post about it on SM, because she's seen an opportunity to garner ALL the attention, and make his injury all. about. her. she'll probably blag a freebie bike out of it too. 😡

she's probably just pissed that ste won't be home to prepare her lunch today, or put the washing on, or hang the washing up and that they won't have their "essential" microwave mash potato, because just imagine the drama in the conway household if they had to amazon prime a potato peeler in time for tomorrow's roast. oh, how they would SCREAM. realistically, the roast will probably be cancelled, if king of the roasts' knee is hanging off. and if ste is genuinely injured, babs is going to be FUMING that she'll be responsible for all the household chores. AND homeschooling. AND her "werk". all her netflix-and-binge time compromised. tomorrow's vlog will be cancelled because she didn't have time to edit it, because she was forced to mother her own damn kids, and the babettes will be super understanding. even then, she won't sacrifice the bed for him. he'll still be all curled up in his cupboard, despite the broken knee.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So last week she didn’t mention the covid test as she likes to keep medical matters private, today she’s giving a minute by minute update on her husbands accident and treatment. So what she actually meant is that she wants privacy for herself, when it suits, but is happy to exploit her family for all the content she needs. Sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Going by the Disney pics she just added, perhaps she should do a poll about how many pairs of shitwater sandals do I own? 🤢
First thing I noticed in that pic was the shitwater ugly as feck sandals and was thinking her trotters won't be fitting in them any time soon you only have to look at her hands to see the gains....god bless that Corona Stone none of us are immune to that but keBabba has taken a few for the team!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So last week she didn’t mention the covid test as she likes to keep medical matters private, today she’s giving a minute by minute update on her husbands accident and treatment. So what she actually meant is that she wants privacy for herself, when it suits, but is happy to exploit her family for all the content she needs. Sickening.
she happily shared her spinal injury/surgery because she knew it would garner a load of praise and attention. the whole "i don't share serious medical issues" bullshit was a guise - she didn't want to share the fact that she had a covid test because, had it been positive, she knew she'd have to justify how a werk-from-home mother, whose kids are being homeschooled, whose husband works from home, who orders her shopping online and only leaves the house for walks with her immediate family managed to get covid. she must have been dying to share eveyy aspect of her covid test, but had to resist the urge because she knew she'd be called out. that, and the fact that she scammed the NHS to get a freebie covid test, under the pretence that she had a continuous cough, when she actually had a headache. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So the longs and short of it all is Pus grazed his knee and needed a dose of calpol to up the engagement because Babs is fiercely private about medical matters. Yup I’d give him a tetanus shot too can’t be too careful with Babs staying in the same PJs for five months...

New thread title suggestion:
Bodge him and Badgering on like her, they both like mashed potato (in the canal 😂🙈)

PMSL 😆 that would have made hilarious content!!! I wonder if he met a ‘friend’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He could have gone to the local Walk In Centre for that but I can’t believe she didn’t drive him to A&E. What a cow! If it had been her knee (not likely, I know) she’d have had the HEMS helicopter landing on the main road to take her.
So he’s allowed to go to bed (why he needs to I’m not sure) but I bet she’ll turf him out at 6pm & he’ll have to curl up, bad knee & all, in one of his many teeny tiny hidey holes.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion

Brummy Mummy #57 thoughts and prayers for the canal mash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s writing letters? Has she suddenly turned into an Austen heroine? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love it that PUS is now laying on the sofa millimetres away from the giant freebie TV. Babs meanwhile, is sitting at the table with the kids, passive aggressively firing off letters to her pen pals.
Every so often she’ll get one of the kids to go through and check on their dad and bring him cans of Pepsi Max to help him get over the trauma.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s writing letters? Has she suddenly turned into an Austen heroine? 😆
Or could it just be her doing her own hand written fan mail that will be "posted to her management PO Box" for her to boast about on an "I'm soooooo great.... everyone loves meeeeee" post ? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emma probably thinks she should end up on the Honours list for services to nursing after today.

She's the Florence Nightingale of the Midlands.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.