Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s just stuck/ trapped at the 14 year old stage isn’t she. Weird crushes, obsessing over boys, dear diary, scrap books. i’m sure her dream job would be writing for Just seventeen. We usually grow out of these things, i wonder why babs hasn’t ? Is it Nanny San or Grandad Roge, have they over indulged ? Did they create a Verucca, is Nanny San a narc ?
Nanny San absolutely loves herself. Anyone who has seen her act up on Babs vlogs can see it. She makes me cringe. 😖😖

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yep we have definitely had this which cartoon character do you fancy before and I feel it's been more than once too. It's BORING bab! And saying you can't wait to wear the outfits again that you wore at disney, you are allowed to wear them now Emma, you don't have to wait. Get up, get washed, get dressed, you may feel better than slobbing around in filthy pjs. I mean I don't think any of those outfits will fit you at the min but the thought is there 😂
She can’t. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good grief. Is this really what Friday nights have come to?
Emma, for goodness sake, get on Love Honey and treat yourself to the best vibrator on there. You are so sexually repressed. These are kids cartoons for gods sake!!
I really don’t think she would know what to do with it🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm offended too. I'm going adjust my snowflake and water my plants. Then I'm going to make a banana bread.

Babs kills plants, doesn't bake and and never gets offended because of her hugh intellect, so of course she's not a millennial
Offended snowflake over here too. Cried into my avocado on toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's on the Bailey's at 4pm 🤦‍♀️ What an absolutely wonderful example of a Mother she is!
I'll say it til I'm blue in the face,,,,, she has NO IDEA what she's doing to those kids! 🤬🤬
If this had been a woman on an council estate having a whisky or vodka at 4pm with kids around, people would be up in arms. But I guess when you're "middle class" it's okay?

Reactions: 31
Well we’ve got 🎉TINGO 🎉on premade/frozen mash this morning - like that’s a shock the king/keeen of laziness don’t peel and mash spuds the just buy it and whack it in the ping&ding
Lazy arseholes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A364112F-BD65-4A6B-BE13-FEBDCEEB4D10.png

shouldnt this be marked as previous #ad/gifted items shown as she had that hideous plant pot for an ad with the stupidly expensive company she got the cushions/throw from?

In fact pretty much all of her grid posts that involve the lounge should be tagged as having previous gifted/ad items in them. Oh she does like breaking those asa rules doesn’t she

• Angry
Reactions: 20
If only everyone had lots of money to constantly order new crafts and tat to entertain the kids so we can have a bath with a tin of gin. Relatable

Reactions: 24
What’s really bad is I love avocado on toast 😂😂😂actually avocado with most things
oh god I’m keBabba in disguise - do I lose my IC20 badge now 😩😩😩
It’s ok, you’re safe. Avocados are green and we know the only green things Babs eats/has on her plate is ‘pea confetti’. And the worst looking salad - but only when it’s an Ad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well we’ve got 🎉TINGO 🎉on premade/frozen mash this morning - like that’s a shock the king/keeen of laziness don’t peel and mash spuds the just buy it and whack it in the ping&ding
Lazy arseholes
I just knew it 🤣. Yet she refer to PUS as ‘The King of roasts’ 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Identical content to last weekend then? Wanting to know what everyone’s doing?.... I’ll just tell you now Babs, save you the trouble and effort, unless people are at work then they’re doing duck ALL cos there’s a pandemic happening and people just want to get out of lockdown ASAP. Unlike you people are just cracking on - learning a new skill, baking, cleaning, exercising with family, reading, yes it’s all very mundane in your exciting world of Netflix and gorging on American Cheetos but we’ve all made peace with it
And who the duck BUYS mash?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Buying mashed potato!

Those kids probably don't know what a potato looks like 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean. Going to "Buy" mash potatoe 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Is that not something you make out of boiling a few spuds, adding a bit of salt and butter to be fancy and mashing it yourself 😳
Not really essential is it Emma?
And why are you SO aggressive in those first few Stories!? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How much money have you got to be able to spend it on mashed potato when you aren’t buying it because you physically can’t mash a potato? When you’ve got 8 working arms in the house and you’d rather spend two quid on premade mash rather than 19p on a potato you know you’re a twit

going out to buy mash, is hardly essential. If she had potatoes in the house she could do it herself. She clearly doesn’t have any fresh fruit or veg and is looking for an excuse to go out shopping. Again

If she thinks Wet San can come round as soon as she’s had her first jab I’m going to be reporting her too. That’s not how it works, Babbs. Wet San needs to stay put until restrictions are lifted .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.