Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could still chase them around the park though with a bag of Lucy’s dog shit.......they would be rabid

Reactions: 19
I've had a reply from the company re the Competition. They have assured me that it is being looked in to

We might get an answer on who won before this thread is out
Now,,,,, just to find out where Kenny sleeps and what's in his hole and its a hat trick

Reactions: 42
Why would it even cross her mind to think it was funny or that her children would think it funny! I'd be telling her to fuck off
Who chases their children with a bag of shit?

Oh yeah Pus when he tells his wife to run after his children.

Reactions: 11
Very suprised she hasn't jumped on Rosie Ramsey's post about sniffing babies heads.....maybe she is thinking twice about hijacking other insta huns accounts!

Reactions: 17
and again, she couldn't resist making another dig at ethan. "BOTH my children absolutely LOVE and ADORE me, but the golden child made me this beautiful photo featuring my absolute favourite person - ME! - which i will treasure forever. ethan, however, created a bunch of fake maggots and hid them in my plants, so he can fuck off, because i don't appreciate his imagination or sense of humour. in fact, the only positive thing i have to say about him is that he ADORES me!"

Was just coming on to say I’ve had a reply from them too. They said the prizes have already been sent out to the winners and they will have a look.

Reactions: 14
Was just coming on to say I’ve had a reply from them too. They said the prizes have already been sent out to the winners and they will have a look.
I don't this this company will want to work with Emma and Btec Paul again

Should we start a group message with the stationary company to make it easier so they don't have to reply individually to everyone

Reactions: 22
I hope she films the generator selecting the winner at random .

Come on Em who won the competition.

Maybe my dislike for her makes me bias but I posting photos of people like she’s

Why did this offend me? I’m definitely a true millennial snowflake
The fact you’re instantly offended proves what a millennial you are!
I actually don’t mind millennials I just love taking the piss and I expect the same back

Yep I got a similar reply

In other words,,,,,, people are contacting her as to why they've not arrived yet
Can I have a TINGO for this?! And 1 person is not 200

Reactions: 16
The fact you’re instantly offended proves what a millennial you are!
I actually don’t mind millennials I just love taking the piss and I expect the same back

Can I have a TINGO for this?! And 1 person is not 200
I'm offended too. I'm going adjust my snowflake and water my plants. Then I'm going to make a banana bread.

Babs kills plants, doesn't bake and and never gets offended because of her hugh intellect, so of course she's not a millennial

Reactions: 14
Well we did it! TINGO keep saying you don’t read here keBabba you’re such a liar! Instead of your nose growing is it your arse

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.