BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school run thing seems to be a way for instamums to be relatable, in a ‘look I’m just like you! Pleas buy my mug/jumper/tat I’m selling’ sort of way.

Complaining about the school run pisses me off. I’m really lucky that I get to take my child to school and pick them up each day, it’s only a 10 min walk and we get to have a chat about random stuff whilst we’re doing it. I see it as a positive that I’m able to do that every day, because in a few short years I won’t be needed anymore.

The bloody drama over a FREE dressing gown not fitting her properly! Also, that photo of her and her daughter on FaceTime why embarrass your child like that on social media? Why not just enjoy a FaceTime call with your daughter? Poor kid. I don’t get how she can’t stand to parent her own kids but has to FaceTime then morning and night to talk to them when she can’t stanf to be around them the rest of the time. Same with Louise Pentland and her ‘anxiety’ being away from her kids yet she palms them off to a Nanny most days anyway!
Completely agree, the screenshots of FaceTime are to show all her followers what a good mum she is 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why is she always "cheating" on Stephen in her dreams? Like give the poor bloke a break.

I really like him, you can see he cares for his kids and does a great job around the house.
Let’s face it, it’ll only ever happen in her dreams!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally unfollowed her after seeing her for what she really is thanks to this thread - It's a shame really as I used to really like her content... Notice how shes got 80000 followers yet the majority of her posts barely break 4000-5000 likes???

Why is she always "cheating" on Stephen in her dreams? Like give the poor bloke a break.

I really like him, you can see he cares for his kids and does a great job around the house.
I like him too - very quiet man & I think a lot of what he does is for a quiet life.
He is a bit of a sap but I guess that’s because he’s just a genuinely nice guy. Any other bloke, treated in that way, would have binned her a long time ago.

Reactions: 14
I think he is lovely and a genuine nice bloke. He seems a brilliant dad as well, very lucky indeed.

Reactions: 15
I so want to comment ... 2 words on that
Post "Passive Agressive .. " ... but all her fan girls will flame me and I cant be arsed with the conflict lol

And if she is reading this ...she will know it's me ha ha

Reactions: 3
Post "Passive Agressive .. " ... but all her fan girls will flame me and I cant be arsed with the conflict lol

This is interesting.... I'm intrigued

Reactions: 1

I wanted to comment too but like you I can't be bothered with them all coming for me lol

Reactions: 2
I wanted to comment too but like you I can't be bothered with them all coming for me lol
I do find it weird though literally no one comments anything negative on her stuff or is she like a ninja and deletes it super quick

Reactions: 4
Maybe she doesn’t have any real life friends maybe that’s why she hates the school run so much. She then posts a picture of her sniffing her boys hair & claiming to cry every time they do the slightest thing :rolleyes:
Please don’t talk about your fanny Emma. Not just an insta post but a story about it as well :sick:

• Sick
Why does she cry and sniff her children allll the time when she barely even likes doing anything with them the rest of the time? Think all the crap she buys them isvto compensate for them all the issues they’re going to have in the future having their childhoods plastered online for the world to see

• Haha
Does brummy smoke? She sounds so raspy and gravelly on her stories this morning.
I thought that too, I’d say she does on the DL, stephen probably doesn’t even know. She’s well used to hiding things from him and treating him like shite

Ok I don’t wanna judge here (but it’s tattle) she said today on her instagram stories that her kitchen is from IKEA. Now, I love IKEA and I’ve loads of ikea things in my house BUT she’s talking about getting a kitchen for life and the investment blah blah blah.. would she not have come away from her cheapskateness this one time and invested in a proper kitchen that’ll last 20+ years? I love ikea but it has a lifespan of 5-10 years, my bedroom is full Ikea and it’s all from 6 years ago and it’s all kind of falling apart now at this stage!

Reactions: 5
This morning when she was talking about crying over the state of the house, she has only just got back from a luxury hotel whilst Stephen was on his own with 2 children during it all! She gets back for a few hours and breaks down. She is unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought that too, I’d say she does on the DL, stephen probably doesn’t even know. She’s well used to hiding things from him and treating him like shite

Ok I don’t wanna judge here (but it’s tattle) she said today on her instagram stories that her kitchen is from IKEA. Now, I love IKEA and I’ve loads of ikea things in my house BUT she’s talking about getting a kitchen for life and the investment blah blah blah.. would she not have come away from her cheapskateness this one time and invested in a proper kitchen that’ll last 20+ years? I love ikea but it has a lifespan of 5-10 years, my bedroom is full Ikea and it’s all from 6 years ago and it’s all kind of falling apart now at this stage!
I can’t believe she’s got to wait till the 16th for the rest of it!
Bad planning on someone’s part.
As for crying over the dust etc, she could have tidied up today instead of running off to her mums. Surprised she hasn’t got a cleaner!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just messaged her about the kid’s car seats. Belts not strapped over properly and headrests not high enough. Erin can’t even sit back properly as the head rests digging into her shoulder and considering she’s got a bad neck you’d think BM would sort it out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.