BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bangs on about being her self and celebrating that and all I see is her trying to be someone she is not.

Reactions: 4
‘The chances of my vlogging career lasting forever are very slim so I need to make as much as I can’ Make as much what Emma? Money?? Slipped up there like how she back tracked to make as much fun. You’re right mate, your vlogging career won’t last forever because one day every one is going to have enough of your gurning and greed!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is she seriously going to eat out every day for the next few weeks whilst her kitchen is being done?. Also, no, cupboards aren't "sexual" as she keeps on saying.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is she seriously going to eat out every day for the next few weeks whilst her kitchen is being done?. Also, no, cupboards aren't "sexual" as she keeps on saying.
I think she’s in the local pub where you can get ‘2 STEAKS FOR A FIVER’ (or some such fabulous offer 😳). She’ll be heavier, weight wise, and lighter, purse wise.
Go forth and eat in the front room, woman, like the rest of us mere mortals!
I’d ask her round to mine for a meal but, as she completely blanks all of us in the road, I reckon she’d decline the invitation 👎🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Often rants she does not fit in on Instagram because of various reasons one being her house isn't all grey, so she goes and gets a new grey kitchen to try and fit in. Bit dark for that tiny kitchen!!

Also Louise gets a new garden path done and now so has she!!

Seriously shes in her 40's and trying to keep up with the cool kids!!

She majorly favours the girl over her boy I think she would have been better off booking a holiday with her son its him she needs to bond with more!!

Reactions: 10
She majorly favours the girl over her boy I think she would have been better off booking a holiday with her son its him she needs to bond with more!!
Perhaps, although she does sleep in a bed with her son every night, and her husband sleeps elsewhere.

• Wow
Perhaps, although she does sleep in a bed with her son every night, and her husband sleeps elsewhere.
Yes but that's sleeping it's not interacting with her son and spending quality 1 on 1 time with him, and also the daughter often ends up in bed with her too!!

She said tonight that she doesn’t read her DMs. But didn’t she read one last week that made her cry for 3 hours? 🤔 Either you do read them or you don’t Emma, make your mind up.

Also why have the ‘send message’ function activated on her stories if she doesn’t read her DMs? Surely that just encourages people to message and then they will be disappointed when she doesn’t reply (though we know she does reply as she did to someone on here not long ago).

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I think she’s in the local pub where you can get ‘2 STEAKS FOR A FIVER’ (or some such fabulous offer 😳). She’ll be heavier, weight wise, and lighter, purse wise.
Go forth and eat in the front room, woman, like the rest of us mere mortals!
I’d ask her round to mine for a meal but, as she completely blanks all of us in the road, I reckon she’d decline the invitation 👎🏼
I shouldn't be surprised she's different in her own street, but I am. I've followed her for years, used to really like her, but I'm getting so tired now. There's no variation, just a constant showing of all the tat she's chucked her money at. If she genuinely keeps it all and doesn't take it back, her expenses must be off the scale.

Also, id be bloody grateful and excited to have a new kitchen, yes it's of an upheavel, but it's not a long period of time. I've no idea why she's so over dramatic about it. She must be so hard to live with.

Reactions: 8
I agree. If she was really bothered by dms she would turn it off. She just asks people to comment in other ways as that’s where the engagement stats are.
Why would you eat out every night whilst having your kitchen done? Ridiculous. She hardly cooks anyway so just use your microwave and kettle like the rest of us do when we have work going on.

Reactions: 7
I'd have to disagree here. I've always said I'm not going to question her parenting, but one thing he does do well I believe is treat them equally and it shows.

Yes she might sleep with the boy every day (no shaming here) but she has booked the girls holiday and she loves "twinning" with Erin and taking her to her clubs. For Ethan she put in all that effort for his blob fish.

Ok she overspends for every little public holiday but that's her just loving her kids and getting them excited.

Maybe Erin just doesn't feature as much on posts due to being a bit older and I know she is conscious of her neck (beautiful girl anyway but she might ask Emma for no photo every now and again)

Can't believe that she has booked in a kitchen renovation but is going away for 2 days and leaving Stephen with the kids and the mess(and no kitchen). I would kill my hubby if he did that during a reno as I know how stressful it is with the house upside down. She is incredibly selfish.

I'd have to disagree here. I've always said I'm not going to question her parenting, but one thing he does do well I believe is treat them equally and it shows.

Yes she might sleep with the boy every day (no shaming here) but she has booked the girls holiday and she loves "twinning" with Erin and taking her to her clubs. For Ethan she put in all that effort for his blob fish.

Ok she overspends for every little public holiday but that's her just loving her kids and getting them excited.

Maybe Erin just doesn't feature as much on posts due to being a bit older and I know she is conscious of her neck (beautiful girl anyway but she might ask Emma for no photo every now and again)
Tbh she needs to spend more time with her son to teach him manners

Reactions: 5
She’s posted a picture of her children with bed hair and in their pajamas this morning. It looks like a very personal family moment that shouldn’t be on the internet. I hope her children don’t have any issues with how much of their privacy she has invaded when they’re older. The posts about their childhood meltdowns/tantrums etc also make me feel uncomfortable. I feel so sorry for her children as they have no choice about what is posted about them.

I am also conscious about this post of mine being considered to be about her children: it’s not. It’s about Emma and her lack of boundaries, posting things about minors who have no choice in the matter. And she has the cheek to say that her husband and manager only read here in order to protect her children. It beggars belief really.

Reactions: 15
She’s posted a picture of her children with bed hair and in their pajamas this morning. It looks like a very personal family moment that shouldn’t be on the internet. I hope her children don’t have any issues with how much of their privacy she has invaded when they’re older. The posts about their childhood meltdowns/tantrums etc also make me feel uncomfortable. I feel so sorry for her children as they have no choice about what is posted about them.

I am also conscious about this post of mine being considered to be about her children: it’s not. It’s about Emma and her lack of boundaries, posting things about minors who have no choice in the matter. And she has the cheek to say that her husband and manager only read here in order to protect her children. It beggars belief really.
I totally agree with you, it annoys me that people, with families, chose to post their lives and that of their children online. If they chose to do this “job”, then so be it. But, give the children some privacy.
I made a comment, on another post, about an Instagrammer that had, had babies, and constantly filmed them on her stories. At a few months old, the babies were looking for her phone, not her face!!
It has also been said, that they should be restricted in the same way as child actors. I understand we see a small snippet of their life, but the camera is constantly there,recording everything, in order to get great footage. To them it becomes normal, and they miss out on so much.

I shouldn't be surprised she's different in her own street, but I am. I've followed her for years, used to really like her, but I'm getting so tired now. There's no variation, just a constant showing of all the tat she's chucked her money at. If she genuinely keeps it all and doesn't take it back, her expenses must be off the scale.

Also, id be bloody grateful and excited to have a new kitchen, yes it's of an upheavel, but it's not a long period of time. I've no idea why she's so over dramatic about it. She must be so hard to live with.
I would imagine she is impossible to live with and she’s dying because of the lack of control over her kitchen, stephen probably cannot wait for her to duck off. Poor Stephen though he must have a miserable old time with Emma. She’s nasty to him, she controls him, laughs at him online and posting pictures of him without his consent and won’t even spend the night with him anymore

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.