BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Stephen, I can't imagine he has a very happy life. Oh and Emma, guess what? I have TWO dishwashers, because I actually worked hard, and don't spend money on junk. Oh and I can have more Gucci bags that you clearly adore, because I don't spend my money on garbage.

Reactions: 9
I would imagine she is impossible to live with and she’s dying because of the lack of control over her kitchen, stephen probably cannot wait for her to duck off. Poor Stephen though he must have a miserable old time with Emma. She’s nasty to him, she controls him, laughs at him online and posting pictures of him without his consent and won’t even spend the night with him anymore
I've always wondered if the reason she is so controlling and belittling is because she resents the fact he will not get in line like all the other YouTube husbands and allow himself to be filmed. She doesn't appear to be the kind of woman that accepts rejection well. It's just a shame that Stephen wouldn't extend the same courtesy to their children and their right to privacy. I know they are 50% hers but your children's well being should come before your ego.

Reactions: 8

Stephen deserves soooooo much better it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 16
While Stephen & the kids are eating Lucy’s dog food, she’s eating scones & jam, treating herself.....
“And the award for - “It’s all about me, all of the time, goes to.....(obligatory drum roll....) BM!!!!
Have a gurn over that one, bab 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
View attachment 10325

Finally unfollowed aafter that. Also, turns out a friend of husbands, who is almost as entitled as her (doesn’t work, crushes her husband under entitled demands, arrogant af) and turns out she’s a mega fan of Brummy 🙄 birds of a feather and all that.

Reactions: 5
Cue Enema having an ‘hormonal emotional meltdown’ on the train ride home. Her mentor Positively Pushy Pentland just had one because she was missing her people. Give me a break.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 10325

I don't really have words for this. Why is she trying to justify being away for work? I'm sure Stephen wouldn't have to justify it and she does it in away that makes her sound like a twit. Why even bring up about potty training does she resent the time she spent with her children resent the fact she was at home and Stephen wasn't.
This post has irritated me so much

• Angry
Reactions: 9
View attachment 10325

This has angered me, what an actual vile human being!!! If I threw everything back in my husbands face, that I did with the children, whilst he was out working, then he would leave me!!! Absolutely no need for the self indulgence and belittling your husband. He really deserves better!

Reactions: 16
This has angered me, what an actual vile human being!!! If I threw everything back in my husbands face, that I did with the children, whilst he was out working, then he would leave me!!! Absolutely no need for the self indulgence and belittling your husband. He really deserves better!
Totally agree. And it's almost like she's bitter about her doing potty training or whatever else she says she did alone. I imagine Stephen has always been a really sweet, supportive husband which (to me) is such an important thing when you have children, to have that support. She really doesn't know how lucky she is.

Reactions: 11
at least Stephen might get the decent bed to himself tonight and make Ethan sleep in the put you up in the attic..... hes so hen pecked she has "fooken "emasculated him - you deserve better bab!!!

Longtime lurker, first time poster!
I've met Emma a couple of times, and she did seem genuine in person. The first time was at an event, with Stephen and Erin, so obviously she was 'on', but the second time was in the local Wilko, where we had a genuine chat and I helped her find candy canes for her mug shoot.
Despite this, I have unfollowed her, because the way she behaves online has turned me off her. Everyone has an online persona, but hers seems to be turned up to the max! Those faces she pulls and the dreaded takeaway dance make me cringe, and it seems like the more she tries to be relatable, the further away she actually is. You can't relate to people by talking about watching RH all day, but also take about how hard you work!
Sorry for the long post, but I've been reading this thread for a while and wanted to add my two cents :)

Reactions: 24
View attachment 10325

I’ve now unfollowed her because of this post! I was very close to doing it anyway. This is horrendous. How can you belittle the person who does so much, while she slobs about in bed. There are so many people who would love the chance to have to potty train, or bring up a newborn and a toddler together. She needs to get a grip, as does her husband to see what she is actually like!

Reactions: 12
She’s so entitled it’s crazy. How tit for her husband to read that, to post online like he did nothing when the kids were potty training but no doubt did loads. I used to really like her but the way she talks about her husband is horrible, it’s not even “banter”, it’s like she enjoys talking trash about him. God forbid she’d have to be a single mum. I’m home alone with the twins for the next 48 hours as my husband is on a quick break with his brother, my knee is strapped up after surgery and I’m in a lot of pain... get a grip Emma, you’re not special and you need to learn what self respect and respect for your husband and family mean.

Reactions: 14
She’s so entitled it’s crazy. How tit for her husband to read that, to post online like he did nothing when the kids were potty training but no doubt did loads. I used to really like her but the way she talks about her husband is horrible, it’s not even “banter”, it’s like she enjoys talking trash about him. God forbid she’d have to be a single mum. I’m home alone with the twins for the next 48 hours as my husband is on a quick break with his brother, my knee is strapped up after surgery and I’m in a lot of pain... get a grip Emma, you’re not special and you need to learn what self respect and respect for your husband and family mean.
Her husband isn’t going to read it, he isn’t on social media.. which is why she thinks it’s acceptable to post it.
He works a full time job (an actual job) takes the kids to school a day during the week, cooks dinner, irons and then deals with that crap. What a man

Reactions: 13
Has she had to travel to find somewhere with hard water so she can flog a water filter? Emma.. you don't need a Brita kettle in Brum Bab. We have lovely soft water here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm a long time follower of hers, I think the turning point was when she gave up her job. Everything stopped being relatable and became more a thinly veiled way of making money with adverts. Like the olay advert, Instagram was saturated with identical adverts claiming how wonderful a £35 pot of cream was, then the watches, oh yes how wonderful these #gifted items are.

No, they're only wonderful because you're being paid to say it is.

For someone who claims to work super hard, she does an awful lot of lounging around.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Instagram post...o_O Jiminy Crickets that was totally uncalled for. And she has the nerve to call us out on our behavior? That was one hell of a passive aggressive post you got going on there Brummy. Her poor husband. If news were to ever come out that he was cheating or had left her I doubt I'd feel that much sympathy for her. I certainly wouldn't be surprised. If my partner treated me like that no way I'd stick around.

Reactions: 6
She used to seem really grateful and a little bit star struck over the opportunities this "career choice" gave her, now it more seems like constant bragging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.