BrummyMummy #2 Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace chummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she realises the damage that post has caused.
She’s clearly been spoilt for far too long now - lying on the bed watching that awful Real Housewives shite, whilst sipping tea from her Rae Dunn mug & then skipping off to Home Bargains to buy more plastic crap.
She’s not stupid - she had a very stressful, responsible job.
Time for a reality check methinks....

Reactions: 14
Has she had to travel to find somewhere with hard water so she can flog a water filter? Emma.. you don't need a Brita kettle in Brum Bab. We have lovely soft water here!
But it will look lovely in her , grey, typical you tuber, style kitchen!

I know he isn’t on social media, but he must have friends, family, colleagues that follow her or snoop in on it? Why don’t they see any wrong in it? He supported her decision, to give up a stable, regular wage job, to do whatever she is supposed to do now!

Reactions: 4
But it will look lovely in her , grey, typical you tuber, style kitchen!

I know he isn’t on social media, but he must have friends, family, colleagues that follow her or snoop in on it? Why don’t they see any wrong in it? He supported her decision, to give up a stable, regular wage job, to do whatever she is supposed to do now!
And if it's true that he reads here he will realise she has posted something anyway. I actually feel angry about that post, she's entitled and ungrateful. When you think of all the things some people go through, sacrifice etc and she thinks she has it so hard. She's a moron.

Reactions: 6
What an awful and nasty post. She is so lucky to have a supportive partner. She really is morfing into Louise!

Reactions: 11
Another passive aggressive post this morning proclaiming her delight at missing the school run.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think I missed it! What was said?
One last night about feeling bad leaving him with the kids while the house is in disarray- except not really, it's payback for her doing the potty training! And one this morning (a selfie she's allegedly sent him) expressing utter delight at missing the school run.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Andddd she said it again, to me this reads
“Boy, don’t you hate parenting???”
She is so so ungrateful, so many women out there would kill to have two kids and be able to do “the dreaded school run” she always moans about, enough is enough ! She is an ungrateful twit!!!!!!!! She likes the easy side to parenting.. the sitting at home doing the washing so she can sit on her lazy ass and watch reality tv! Ugh, it’s not just annoyance with her anymore she’s a nasty, lazy, arrogant twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
That post could have been so much less damaging if she put something like "missing the kids and Stephen, but enjoying being out if the chaos and not having to do the school run this morning"!

Reactions: 23
One last night about feeling bad leaving him with the kids while the house is in disarray- except not really, it's payback for her doing the potty training! And one this morning (a selfie she's allegedly sent him) expressing utter delight at missing the school run.
Ah thank you. What a knob. That poor man seems to do everything. If all she does is sit at home and watch shite telly ALL day, get up off your arse and take your kids to school. FFS, it's not as if you even cook them all a decent dinner in the evening. Get a grip.

Also guys, its Friday.. Do we think she will be back home in time to do the cringe takeaway dance in the dressing gown that is long overdue a wash? 🤔

• Haha
View attachment 10377

Andddd she said it again, to me this reads
“Boy, don’t you hate parenting???”
She is so so ungrateful, so many women out there would kill to have two kids and be able to do “the dreaded school run” she always moans about, enough is enough ! She is an ungrateful twit!!!!!!!! She likes the easy side to parenting.. the sitting at home doing the washing so she can sit on her lazy ass and watch reality tv! Ugh, it’s not just annoyance with her anymore she’s a nasty, lazy, arrogant twit.
What is it with instamums/mummy vloggers moaning about the school run? I’ve really noticed this from a lot of them.

I have to drive my two year old to her childminders across the city, then drive either back to home to work or to another city 20 miles away if I’m due in the office that day. Then pick her up after - and it is always me as my husband works away. It’s not ideal, but why moan on and on about it? I’d much rather take her for a nice walk down the road twice a day (and not pay 650 a month for it, but that’s another story£ 🙄

What is it with instamums/mummy vloggers moaning about the school run? I’ve really noticed this from a lot of them.

I have to drive my two year old to her childminders across the city, then drive either back to home to work or to another city 20 miles away if I’m due in the office that day. Then pick her up after - and it is always me as my husband works away. It’s not ideal, but why moan on and on about it? I’d much rather take her for a nice walk down the road twice a day (and not pay 650 a month for it, but that’s another story£ 🙄
That’s just the reality, she is living in a bubble and is so far from reality. The school run to her is now just a chore that gets in between her spending money on crap and watching shite tv.

Reactions: 9

I know, I've noticed that too, the moaning about the school run. It's really not that bad, again out of touch with reality as they all are.

It’s funny isn’t it - I used to feel a bit envious of instamums - fairly easy money, some amazing opportunities. But when you really look into it, the majority of them become so lazy and entitled, and completely out of touch with reality.., think I’ll stick to actually working for a living, ta bab 👍🏻

I thought one of the reasons she gave up teaching was so she could be around for the kids more and do more school runs with them?

Also why does she need a manager?

Reactions: 10
#Icallmyfannymyfoof why the hell is she talking about her numb fanny :sick: Nobody wants to know! Next thing she'll be crying that some dirty perve has messaged her because he saw the word fanny.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The bloody drama over a FREE dressing gown not fitting her properly! Also, that photo of her and her daughter on FaceTime why embarrass your child like that on social media? Why not just enjoy a FaceTime call with your daughter? Poor kid. I don’t get how she can’t stand to parent her own kids but has to FaceTime then morning and night to talk to them when she can’t stanf to be around them the rest of the time. Same with Louise Pentland and her ‘anxiety’ being away from her kids yet she palms them off to a Nanny most days anyway!

Reactions: 9
All the comments though, they’re all ‘treat yourself you deserve’
‘Enjoy, you need a break’
‘Treat yo self’

Urgh vomit inducing

• Sick
Why is she always "cheating" on Stephen in her dreams? Like give the poor bloke a break.

I really like him, you can see he cares for his kids and does a great job around the house.

Reactions: 16
I thought one of the reasons she gave up teaching was so she could be around for the kids more and do more school runs with them?

Also why does she need a manager?
As I recall her manager negotiates fees when liaising with advertisers who want her to do brand deals, etc. And reads Tattle for her. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.