BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think it’s just her mum tum, interesting that she actually looks a size 18 in this shot, not the usual camera trickery that makes her look much slimmer.
I think she has actually piled on the weight lately. You can see in her face too, the chins are growing.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand her logic? She was changing Erin's room around because she's now a "tween" (hate that term) and she wanted rid of what I thought was a very age appropriate room to decorate with Disney tat instead?!

Reactions: 11
I don't understand her logic? She was changing Erin's room around because she's now a "tween" (hate that term) and she wanted rid of what I thought was a very age appropriate room to decorate with Disney tat instead?!
Bet that was more Brummys idea than Erins. In my opinion Disney is just as bad as the room was before. Those poor kids will never be allowed to have their own choices, not with Sgt. Major Brum around!

Reactions: 12
Babs just wants to recreate her dream of a tween bedroom I feel. She’s projecting her ideas and interests onto Erin. Classic Narc trait I’m afraid. Erin will suffer more than Ethan. Ethan is a rebel in her eyes.

Reactions: 14
I honestly feel so sorry for little Ethan. Emma’s life literally revolves around Erin. She doesn’t even try to hide it. Asshole.

Bet that was more Brummys idea than Erins. In my opinion Disney is just as bad as the room was before. Those poor kids will never be allowed to have their own choices, not with Sgt. Major Brum around!
Exactly, she tries to make out that her kids are just so different and unusual but it’s just her living out her immature fantasies through them. As if her daughter demands to have a full bedroom makeover every time her favourite colour changes. My kids couldn’t give a toss what colour their bedroom is decorated in, they are too busy being kids.

Reactions: 17
To me she doesn't look bigger necessarily, but much older...like she's going drooping south and her skin has a weird texture and tone. Probably the drink that'd do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that room reveal. Considering it was to be more grown up for her "tween". 👏 Congratulations you've officially made a lovely room for a 5 year old 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"lego challenge" templates as your school work for your 9 year old? ...

Reactions: 3
The room doesn't look any more grown up to me, apart from being blue and full of Disney crap now. I wonder if she will allow posters of pop stars and things that Erin is actually intetested in?

Reactions: 7
I love how she goes we can’t get through all the school work, guarantee if she was still teaching she wouldn’t be promoting that attitude

Reactions: 5
I think her home school tips are tit. Where’s the science history topic work. Maths and English is brining no wonder she’s having such a hard time with home school.
Where’s the reading baking going on a treasure hunt.
She literally gives the worst ideas ever she’s more excited about the stationary than she is about anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s still buying tat, tik tok dancing like a twit. Shame there’s no sign of the famous bad back

Not really a serious suggestion, I don’t wish back pain on her, just think she’s shockingly Spritely for someone who couldn't insert their own tampons not too long ago 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
To me she doesn't look bigger necessarily, but much older...like she's going drooping south and her skin has a weird texture and tone. Probably the drink that'd do that.
I’d put money on her being a smoker. Ste does bedtime while she’s out the back sucking on a super kings menthol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.