BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The world: don't touch your face during this infectious time

Emma: does an ad applying make up with her fingers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Emma needs to shut the duck up.. quickly. For somebody that can’t even go out and do her family’s groceries when her husband already has to shop for his mum and sister... she need not be raising a glass to herself any time soon. She obviously rubs a lot of other people up the wrong way, there is only 100 odd comments on that post. I’m sure there are a lot of people in her audience of 100,000 who’s jobs HAVE become the nation’s lifelines... and most of them would be too polite to call her out on her bullshit. She is delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe iconic choose her for an add her skin is awful and looks awful once she’s done it as well.
It’s dry dehydrated and you can tell sugar is the main factor in her diet because of the wrinkles.
Rebecca Lamb (can’t stand her either ) at least she has good skin to advertise it

Reactions: 6
She is frustrated again...everything is sexual 🤢 for gods sake get the kids out of your bed, get Stephen in and have a good shag!!
As for being a "Lifeline" get a grip! Stop relying on Stephen to tell you the news, have a look for yourself. There are people out there actually putting themselves st risk to save lives! To deliver food to vulnerable people! To keep our country running! Not trying to get money out of their minions by advertising Iconic. Hardly a good choice there by the way Iconic. 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe iconic choose her for an add her skin is awful and looks awful once she’s done it as well.
It’s dry dehydrated and you can tell sugar is the main factor in her diet because of the wrinkles.
Rebecca Lamb (can’t stand her either ) at least she has good skin to advertise it
Don't think they're too fussy who they use to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean I work in grocery retail so I am not by any means comparing my experience to what you guys see every day! Thank you for what you do xx
You have an important job to do and I am grateful for what you do x

Yup just read her post while I'm sat on my break in a&e on nightshift. But yeah Babs, your job is a lifeline. Get a bleeping grip you useless lump of a woman.
Thank you, it must be so stressful. Appreciate all you and your colleagues are doing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely she is writing Nanny SAN’s Instagram captions. I can’t imagine a grandmother speaking like that, in fact, it sounds exactly like Emma. When we find out that she is running a page for her Mum, we will well and truely know she has lost the plot.

Reactions: 5
Surely she is writing Nanny SAN’s Instagram captions. I can’t imagine a grandmother speaking like that, in fact, it sounds exactly like Emma. When we find out that she is running a page for her Mum, we will well and truely know she has lost the plot.
It’s been obvious for a while that she runs that page. It’s all about babs. Not even a mention of when her sister won the BAFTA!

Reactions: 12
I bet she's using the fact she broke her back a few years ago to get good slots. We get it you twerked and broke your back. But if you can get on the floor at Disney and throw yourself around on stupid videos. You can drive to the local shop. All about social distancing. You can social distance in the local tesco too. She's just a fat lazy arse.

I bet she's using the fact she broke her back a few years ago to get good slots. We get it you twerked and broke your back. But if you can get on the floor at Disney and throw yourself around on stupid videos. You can drive to the local shop. All about social distancing. You can social distance in the local tesco too. She's just a fat lazy arse.
exactly, she was able to spend HOURS going round primark, poundland and B&M before??

Changing Erin's room again? They only did this last year?! How about, Erin keeps her room how it is, for like 12 months and if you want to change things up in your house cos your bored (which you shouldn't be if you have 2 kids to home school and werk to do 🙄) then how about changing ethan from sleeping in your room to his 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Justifying the need for a delivery driver to put themselves at risk! "I can't expect Stephen to go down the toiletries isle when he goes shopping" (probs can babs) and not enough clothes to socially distance in ! Bloody classic!

Justifying the need for a delivery driver to put themselves at risk! "I can't expect Stephen to go down the toiletries isle when he goes shopping" (probs can babs) and not enough clothes to socially distance in ! Bloody classic!
I’m still not over this, you excepted him to change your tampon but can’t expect him to get a box..... backwards and bullshit

Reactions: 20
It's obvious he didn't buy her stuff in a supermarket as she needed an idea for a new vlog hence ordering from Boots and H&M. I don't know why she needs to keep posting vlogs during this time that include hauls? She must be desperate to keep her income coming in. I'm sure they've got enough in savings (she's always bragging about how much they save per year) and from what Stephen earns for her not to be so desperate to keep the vlog views coming in?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She's posted a "hilarious" new video on her grid. What the duck fresh hell is this? Every time I think she couldn't get less funny she surprises me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still not over this, you excepted him to change your tampon but can’t expect him to get a box..... backwards and bullshit
"expected him to change your tampon" I'm sorry WHAT?!?! You have got to be kidding me. Like I get being comfy around people but taking a tampon out?? Where the hell does she draw the line on dignity??

Changing Erin's room again? They only did this last year?! How about, Erin keeps her room how it is, for like 12 months and if you want to change things up in your house cos your bored (which you shouldn't be if you have 2 kids to home school and werk to do 🙄) then how about changing ethan from sleeping in your room to his 🤔
Completely agree. My mom was forever changing things in the house when bored. Like swapping cups and plates round in the kitchen. Every 5 years or so she'll redecorate a room and change it round. But every year?! And just the daughter.
Forget about the girl for 5 minutes and prioritise your son getting out your bed and into his own.
I think we know who her favourite child is 👀👀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.