BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, let’s “lol” at Ethan decorating his own room in a Harry Potter theme. Ethan’s room was redecorated when Erin’s was done, he just got a wardrobe (which let’s face it is definitely top of every young child’s wish list 🙄) and now Erin’s has been done again.

I mean, it’s not wonder he likes Harry Potter because he’s basically living that life, constantly in the shadow of the golden child (I know it was his Aunt and Uncle in HP but it’s very similar!)

Reactions: 15
Babs has told us not to feel guilty!

"I'm lucky enough that I can work around looking after the kids. So whilst I will be doing a few hours of homeschool a day and working in the evenings. I know some of you haven't got that privilege. If you're a keyworker dropping your kids at school today. Don't feel guilty. If you're trying to work a 9-5 in your kitchen and simply can't do hours of teaching. Don't feel guilty. If you would much rather spend this time at home snuggling and loving on your children. Don't feel guilty. My teacher friend told me staff are planning how to integrate this terms work into next years work. So if all your kids learn is that their Mum who worked in Asda was a hero, or their Dad managed to be a kick ass accountant by working at the dining table, or that staying in your jamas till lunch is the best fun EVER. You are all doing a great job! Sending you lots of love and luck for today my online friends ❤❤❤ "

Also 'the boy' has been banished to his room (to stop them fighting) to do schoolwork while golden child sits at the kitchen table!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Goes on for weeks about how Erin hates pink, doesn't play with dolls and has banished anything princess from her room
Uses Erin to advertise Disney Princess magazine (also surely way below her age range?!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s been made blindingly obvious by this lockdown that in no way does she “work” full time like she makes out if she can manage it all in when the kids are in bed now. She wants to come in my house and try doing my job,where I have to be working 8.30 till 4.30 every day like normal or I physically can’t get through all my tasks,with my boss constantly emailing me,online meetings etc all the livelong day,whilst trying to get my kids to engage with any kind of school work when they see this as one big holiday and are not interested in learning sat at the kitchen table and not with their friends in the classroom. She does not work in the proper sense of the word,she’s a stay at home Mum with a hubby with a good salary and SM is her little vanity project.

Reactions: 18
My children are a little younger than Babs (one is same age as Ethan). Since when is watching YouTube content and Ellen a kid's choice. It's just brummy watching what she wants with the kids. I just dont get it at all. Why not stick some disney plus on or maybe get them on cbbc or netflix kids shows. We aren't really YouTube watchers- only for joe wicks, and certainly wouldn't put vloggers on. Am I missing something??

Reactions: 7
It’s been made blindingly obvious by this lockdown that in no way does she “work” full time like she makes out if she can manage it all in when the kids are in bed now. She wants to come in my house and try doing my job,where I have to be working 8.30 till 4.30 every day like normal or I physically can’t get through all my tasks,with my boss constantly emailing me,online meetings etc all the livelong day,whilst trying to get my kids to engage with any kind of school work when they see this as one big holiday and are not interested in learning sat at the kitchen table and not with their friends in the classroom. She does not work in the proper sense of the word,she’s a stay at home Mum with a hubby with a good salary and SM is her little vanity project.
👏👏👏 exactly!!!!!

Reactions: 4
My children are a little younger than Babs (one is same age as Ethan). Since when is watching YouTube content and Ellen a kid's choice. It's just brummy watching what she wants with the kids. I just dont get it at all. Why not stick some disney plus on or maybe get them on cbbc or netflix kids shows. We aren't really YouTube watchers- only for joe wicks, and certainly wouldn't put vloggers on. Am I missing something??
I'm surprised they like Ellen as it's mostly adult guests who've they've probably never heard of!

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh, Erin looks so pissed off in the Disney Princess #ad she is gritting those teeth like a pro though. I mean, it runs in the family really. I bet Babs had to bribe her to do that. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, Babs getting Erin to advertise Disney Princesses is like Babs herself advertising treating your children equally, cooking healthy meals from scratch, and repurposing and recycling instead of buying every piece of plastic destined-for-landfill shite that comes out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only my stubborn and petty personality is stopping me from liking the gavin and stacey tik tok because Ethan is actually so good in it 😂 if Babs was replaced by anything else I'd enjoy it, but her face and those awful expressions 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5A944F4B-3C95-4455-BF25-250EC8ADF925.jpeg

I thought for a second we were getting a demonstration of how he changes her tampons!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
What the actual duck!!! Has she been on the Pimms all day again? That is something I might expect from a child but honestly...she needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm glad to see her bad back doesn't impede her from getting into a washing basket and being dragged across the floor :unsure::sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.