BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted a "hilarious" new video on her grid. What the duck fresh hell is this? Every time I think she couldn't get less funny she surprises me 🙄
FFS..why do her minions comment how hilarious it is when it's not?

Is this comment genuine or sarcastic?!

Brilliant 🙌 I’ve already watched about 5 times!! You definitely have a talent for rapping - maybe a new challenge to learn a new rap each week?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
"expected him to change your tampon" I'm sorry WHAT?!?! You have got to be kidding me. Like I get being comfy around people but taking a tampon out?? Where the hell does she draw the line on dignity??

Completely agree. My mom was forever changing things in the house when bored. Like swapping cups and plates round in the kitchen. Every 5 years or so she'll redecorate a room and change it round. But every year?! And just the daughter.
Forget about the girl for 5 minutes and prioritise your son getting out your bed and into his own.
I think we know who her favourite child is 👀👀
She frequently tells her "audience" that when she was bedridden with her back, good ol' Ste changed her tampons for her. But during lockdown shes too embarrassed to send him down the toiletries aisle in Tesco.

Reactions: 5
She frequently tells her "audience" that when she was bedridden with her back, good ol' Ste changed her tampons for her. But during lockdown shes too embarrassed to send him down the toiletries aisle in Tesco.
Oh my. If you are in that much of a bad way like that. Why can't she wear something more hygienic for him. Like disposable underwear and a pad. Or even adult nappy. And just change it as and when needed. Surely that's nicer. She don't seem like a nice person though

Reactions: 11
Sheridan Smith has acknowledged brummy and erinns video of them doing the rap from Gavin and stacey. Bloody hell Brummy will bang on about that for years now!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve just come on to say THAT HIGHLIGHTER 😂😂😂😂 what on earth does she look like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestions part two amended:

Brummy can go on and on;
She can explain every phenomenon;
The tat, the fact, she’s like by Sheridan

• Haha
She bores me when she says she loves making people laugh. I don't find her funny at all. She's got no wit. I find @MrsBriggs is funny, not babs!

She loves bigging herself up though that's for sure! "if I can make people laugh that makes me happy". Oh bore off FFS.

I thought the 'Gavin and Stacey' thing was tit! So tit that I didn't even notice it was the rap from Gavin and Stacey until it was mentioned on here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She bores me when she says she loves making people laugh. I don't find her funny at all. She's got no wit. I find @MrsBriggs is funny, not babs!

She loves bigging herself up though that's for sure! "if I can make people laugh that makes me happy". Oh bore off FFS.

I thought the 'Gavin and Stacey' thing was tit! So tit that I didn't even notice it was the rap from Gavin and Stacey until it was mentioned on here!
Me too, they "spent an hour learning the words" doubt it, that's why they barely looked like they were miming it! Ethan was the best bit of that video!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Me too, they "spent an hour learning the words" doubt it, that's why they barely looked like they were miming it! Ethan was the best bit of that video!
I dont think I would want my children learning all of the lyrics to that. 'Mummy what's a pimp?'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I dont think I would want my children learning all of the lyrics to that. 'Mummy what's a pimp?'
I think that’d be pretty easy to explain to them “you know how Mommy makes you do adverts, sells your childhood and then takes all the money? Well a pimp does the same but for adults”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In a spring outfit video for the love of god, stop saying the word cosy!!! Who wants to be "cosy" in their dresses and jumpsuits?!

Also, couldn't stop looking at this. In almost every outfit.
Screenshot_20200419-093432_Photos.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
In a spring outfit video for the love of god, stop saying the word cosy!!! Who wants to be "cosy" in their dresses and jumpsuits?!

Also, couldn't stop looking at this. In almost every outfit.
View attachment 112350
What a drab outfit!

I suppose the bit you’ve circled is normally held in by her tights upto her tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a drab outfit!

I suppose the bit you’ve circled is normally held in by her tights upto her tits!
To be fair I think it’s just her mum tum, interesting that she actually looks a size 18 in this shot, not the usual camera trickery that makes her look much slimmer.

Reactions: 11
To be fair I think it’s just her mum tum, interesting that she actually looks a size 18 in this shot, not the usual camera trickery that makes her look much slimmer.
Well obviously it’s her mum tum. What I’m saying is in her winter clothing it’s normally held in by her M&S tights she likes to show us go upto her tits.

Yes she does look size 18 in that pic but I think she’s put weight on recently due to all the alcohol she’s been drinking plus doesn’t sound like she’s exercising much.

Reactions: 7
She needs big pants to hold that in. I wear full briefs with dresses to hide my mum tum, not attractive but better than muffin top

Reactions: 6
Me too but knowing Babs, she’s probably going commando as she likes to tell everyone frequently!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.