Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god she's grim. Why wouldn't the 2 stories she put up an hour earlier suffice? Forgot to move the elves, Stephen did it instead (as if anyone believes she does it anyway?!)
😳😳😳 MY EYES!!! I'm choosing to refrain from commenting on that picture.

So back to the elves...... I thought Erin watched her Insta posts, and here she is ruining the magic of those bastard elves on her posts.

She continually baffles me with her contradictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😳😳😳 MY EYES!!! I'm choosing to refrain from commenting on that picture.

So back to the elves...... I thought Erin watched her Insta posts, and here she is ruining the magic of those bastard elves on her posts.

She continually baffles me with her contradictions.
Emma Con(tradiction)way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How can she take Lucy to the polling station? Are dogs allowed in or does she tie her up outside?!
She probably wants the engagement from the popular Election Day hashtag that is something like #dogsatpollingstations that has become a popular trend in recent U.K. elections.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't grasp the 13 and a half stone yet size 18 equation????
I'm a size 18 now and weigh 16 and a half stone, and am 5ft 3 inches.
When I got down to 13.5 stone I was a size 12/14??
I’m 13 stone and a size 18-20 🙈 it’s all about body shape and height x

Reactions: 3
I had to. I can’t keep my mouth shut any longer. She’s disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Disney needs to stop their partnership with this woman because this is the garbage she posts. I’ve reported both the post and the story but no way will Instagram do anything about it as they never do.
432E8732-BAE1-4F3C-B8A4-F5BACAD06B48.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m 13 stone and a size 18-20 🙈 it’s all about body shape and height x
I get that it's all down to shape and where you carry etc...... But, I have mentioned before that she does not look like a size 18 to me. I'm convinced she pretends to be plus size to be trendy and relatable.

WHY DID NOBODY WARN ABOuT another bleeping. Bath photo!!! Soo grim. She’s so grim. 🤮🤮🤮

I had to. I can’t keep my mouth shut any longer. She’s disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Disney needs to stop their partnership with this woman because this is the garbage she posts. I’ve reported both the post and the story but no way will Instagram do anything about it as they never do. View attachment 63610
has she blocked you I bet!! She will say your a troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to. I can’t keep my mouth shut any longer. She’s disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Disney needs to stop their partnership with this woman because this is the garbage she posts. I’ve reported both the post and the story but no way will Instagram do anything about it as they never do. View attachment 63610
Totally agree!

WHY DID NOBODY WARN ABOuT another bleeping. Bath photo!!! Soo grim. She’s so grim. 🤮🤮🤮

has she blocked you I bet!! She will say your a troll!
Not yet and of course she’ll scream troll when she sees it but we have to remember that it’s Stephen and Paul (hi Paul, looking forward to East Midlands police turning up at my door) that moderate her comments and DMs. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good on you! She needs to hear some home truths. She needs more of these types of comments

Reactions: 4
Good on you! She needs to hear some home truths. She needs more of these types of comments
Agree 100%. The older the kids get the higher the chances of one of the kids at their school being aware of Babs. And once one knows it'll spread like wildfire and those kids will be the laughing stock of the school.

I truly hope she's put a tidy sum of her earnings into savings because when the Gravy Train derails (which I reckon will be sooner rather than later) she's really going to struggle to get another job. She'll never get any sort of responsible job again after posting photos like this.

I think the comment has been deleted.
Not yet and of course she’ll scream troll when she sees it but we have to remember that it’s Stephen and Paul (hi Paul, looking forward to East Midlands police turning up at my door) that moderate her comments and DMs. 😂

EC250F0C-4374-491D-9339-59DA89F42480.jpeg

Well done this person 👏🏼👏🏼 Love how all the negative comments have been deleted now. If you can’t cope with criticism Emma, don’t be online. And certainly don’t post pictures like this!! Your kids will be bullied relentlessly.

Reactions: 22
Why does she keep making a point to say they’re taking Lucy to vote!? Does that make you better than everyone else?! Its not like the dog can vote bab bleeping give over

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet Lucy is over the moon about going to vote, she is gutted she hasn’t been before. She’s a avid political fan and has a few opinions of her own... poor dogs going to be disappointed when she can’t hold the pencil!!

View attachment 63669

Well done this person 👏🏼👏🏼 Love how all the negative comments have been deleted now. If you can’t cope with criticism Emma, don’t be online. And certainly don’t post pictures like this!! Your kids will be bullied relentlessly.
usually she will say I’m not relatable to everyone go and find someone who you like!!

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep making a point to say they’re taking Lucy to vote!? Does that make you better than everyone else?! Its not like the dog can vote bab bleeping give over
I'm voting this morning. My Dog is not coming. Why would you even take your dog?!?

There are loads of people take selfies of their dogs outside polling stations and they get picked up by likes of bbc , cos press can’t reboot on the election until after voting closes they fill their feeds with tit like dogs at polling stations.....go look on bbc live feed later there will be loads of em lol.....no way would I take my dogs , it’s too bloody cold for starters here and they would hate being left outside the building and our polling station is on a main road.

As for the Ray Dunn cabinet of dreams in her feed, that’s pissed me right off who can compare tut to fuckin anti depressants that’s like she’s personally mocking me so I’m unfollowing her, insensitive witch that she is.....the woman is something else 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.