Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so Stephen’s thinking of buying a new car next year so his 68 plate BMW M series & her 69 plate Mini Cooper are a bit tatty now then?
Relatable......hmmmmm......
They can afford it though because they live in inner-city Birmingham in a back-to-back with an outside shared toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We know Mickey reads here as he has to monitor the comments on their kids and inform the Police! So Mickey...here's an idea for a birthday/xmas present for Babs. Could you please buy her a new leather jacket as that manky mango one she wears really has had it's day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does everything with curly C’s become cocks where she comes from ? Bet the kids learning to read was interesting

Reactions: 4
My god just watched her tit vlog today. So she took her kids to Poundland she did fake laughter and cut out Ethan as bloody usual , made suggestions about what to buy for hot choc station,who actually has a hot chocolate station??? What is the point of one??
she then does a crap haul,after stating in Poundland they need to cut down on plastic she bought gift bags wrapped in plastic!
Sounds like she only said it as she’s read it on here. Plus it looked like she has conjunctivitis, it is it the eyeshadow that is awful on her?
Glad I got all that out .... 🤬
can't believe she's STILL banging on about her bloody hot chocolate station ffs! she's already done any entire vlog on the topic, plus endless stories and blog posts - not that she ever actually uses it, because it's all for show for the gram, and quite frankly she much prefers a costa hot cock. i wish she'd realise that she's done the topic to death. nobody wants to buy a miniature poundland christmas tree for their hot chocolate station, because nobody has a station dedicated to hot cock, except babs - because she madly enjoys her own sense of humour, and creating things solely for show on the gram. can you imagine the reaction if erin or ethan swiped a candy-cane? the only usable aspect of the whole station were the paper straws because, after everyone pointed out the drinking a hot drink through a paper straw was a ridiculous concept which would only result in a soggy mess, she decided to use them to down baileys by the bottle. obvs. and i note babs is out drinking AGAIN today - not particular reason that i can tell, just lots of drinking and suddenly awkward singing when the ladies she was with realised she was filming them, yet as they slowly faded out, babs obviously continues to bellow regardless. still aiming for that x factor number one next year, presumably. i mean, i imagine it was a group of mothers that babs had collected together to go out for drinks in order to help them get over the first night stress of lying an elf in a poorly structured bed - oh, such effort! - meaning babs is proudly off her face by 1pm.

as for the paper bags that were contained in plastic package - oh, how i laughed. she just doesn’t get it. nor she she seem to get the concept of spending a small amount of money on teachers' presents - namely poundland tat, which undoubtedly just ends up in the bin! SUCH a waste of money, AND the plastic pollution she's contributing to the environment as a result is shocking, yet she seems to think she deserves commendment from her followers for shoving the gifts in plastic-wrapped paper bags! oh, such efforts towards saving the planet, babs! i mean, i don't have little kids so i don't know - but are "teacher gifts" at christmas, ester and every possible occasion - both for teachers AND teaching assistants - actually a thing?! certainly, when i was a kid, the teacher was more than content with a christmas card - and, i imagine all those ended up recycled - than a cheap filled with a collection of junk, predominantly chocolate coins, a candy-cane, a tacky christmas pencil - because teachers LOVE stationary, apparently - it's a prequisite of obtaining a degree in the first place - and then, despite that apparently being enough, babs is gonna chuck in a starbucks card too! she fails to recognise that her supposedly "bargain" teacher gifts fail to be cheap options when she declares she's adding a £5 Starbucks card to each mug - which literally adds £25 to the overall price! i am completely adamant that the reasoning behind her being so obsessed with teacher gifts because, crappy teacher as she once was, she never received a thing.

i remain confused as to what celebration has resulted in babs deciding to hire an igloo filled with blankets and hot water bottles - more likely she hired duck all, and just hasn't declared that the entire thing is #gifted, because it would be an incredibly random thing to organise for no reason whatsoever, especially for bargain babs! essentially it just seemed an opportunity to spend the day drinking cocktails with a bunch of mates. and ofc, babs HAS to make the oh-so-hilarious reference to how she's spent the whole day drinking unicorn cocks, because seemingly it's not just diet coke and hot chocolate she refers to as "cock", but cocktails too! obvs. and any opportunity to be as crude as possible, babs leaps at the chance!

brummy mummy #13 cringe sing-a-longs with mates, and daytime drinkypops a must; parties in an igloo, downing endless unicorn cocks...

Last edited:
Why does bummy always go on about 'her job'. Her job as an 'influencer'. Pal, you have 90k followers. Get a grip on reality. It's not a job.

Reactions: 9
i remain confused as to what celebration has resulted in babs deciding to hire an igloo filled with blankets and hot water bottles. more likely she hired duck all, and just hasn't declared that the entire thing is #gifted. it would just be an incredibly random thing to organise for no reason whatsoever, especially for bargain babs! it just doesn't fit with her standard cheapskate style. essentially it just seemed an opportunity to spend the day drinking cocktails with a bunch of mates and having a sing-a-long, which is mega cringe in her stories when all her friends quickly stop singing the moment they realise she's filming them, whilst babs bellows on - presumably practicing for that future x factor audition i have no doubt she plans to attend. and ofc, babs HAS to make the oh-so-hilarious reference to how she's spent the whole day drinking unicorn cocks, because seemingly it's not just diet coke and hot chocolate she refers to as "cock", but cocktails too! obvs. and any opportunity to be as crude as possible, babs leaps at the chance!

brummy mummy #13 cringe sing-a-longs with mates, and daytime drinkypops a must; parties in an igloo, downing endless unicorn cocks...

Reactions: 3
As a teacher I do quite like stationery but not crappy Poundland kids Christmas pencils that from my experience don’t sharpen or write well at all 😬 (that’s maybe the geekiest thing I’ve ever said...) I never expect presents from the kids, and it’s very kind when I do get them. However, I have mugs coming out my ears and unlike Babs I’m not a collector! Whenever I’ve had an older class (end of primary school age) and the kids ask what I like I always say prosecco 😂

Reactions: 10
As a teacher I do quite like stationery but not crappy Poundland kids Christmas pencils that from my experience don’t sharpen or write well at all 😬 (that’s maybe the geekiest thing I’ve ever said...) I never expect presents from the kids, and it’s very kind when I do get them. However, I have mugs coming out my ears and unlike Babs I’m not a collector! Whenever I’ve had an older class (end of primary school age) and the kids ask what I like I always say prosecco 😂
My cousin gets her kids teachers a mini wine, a box of chocolate and a sheet mask 😂

Reactions: 6
I would rather receive vouchers to be honest. That way I can put it towards something I really want. For my birthday I got boots vouchers and put it towards some Fenty beauty bits I’d been eyeing up 😂
literally this. it took my YEARS to persuade my boyfriend's parents that i would far rather recieve vouchers for a shop i love than recieve gifts they bought me - the vast majority of which ended up in charity shop with me feeling guilty. obvs i didn't tell them that part, but had to explain repeatedly that vouchers were not the "boring" gift they perceived them as, and that i genuinely didn't mind not having a physical gift to open on christmas day, if it meant being able to choose something i really loved. took a very long time to convince them, but they always get me vouchers now, and it makes me christmases - and birthdays! - so much happier!

not that babs gives a tit about wasting money on utter junk in poundland - for such a mug connoisseur, i would have thought she'd be ashamed to purchase the crappy mugs she did, but it's all just for show to be like "oh look at me, buying gifts for all my children's teachers, aren't i wonderful", yet without ever once breaking out of her bargain babs persona. point is that, except for the starbucks voucher, i imagine the ugly mug and tacky festive pencil will end up in a charity shop, and the cheap chocolate in the bin - if she's lucky, her paper gift bag will be reused or recycled - unlike the plastic wrapper she bought them in. i mean, if you really wanna get your kid's teacher a gift - that isn't just for the sake of creating a vlog - why not talk to the parents of all the kids in the class, and get whoever is able to contribute, and then buy one decent gift or voucher, so the teacher gets an actual proper gift and not just gestures of literal cheap tat.
no, i totally get it! i'm not a teacher, but i absolutely love stationary yet, call me a stationary snob if you wish, i would never buy cheap pencils from poundland simply because they sharpen appallingly - usually the lead is snapped the whole way through - and the rubbers on the end are awful, just causing a smudgy mess rather than actually erasing anything!

and tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if a hard-working teacher wouldn't be grateful to receive a nice bottle of prosecco, or a box of chocolates - or that bottle of salted caramel baileys snazzy cock(tails) babs has been downing over the past few days. all of which show a hell of a lot more appreciation than a tacky christmas pencil! but not when bargain babs is involved. not when she can make do with a couple of quid spent in poundland or home bargains. after all, she needs to save her money in order to hire herself and all her mates - who i imagine are only her bffs today so they can get in on the free cocks - a bleeping igloo. priorities, right? i mean, babs wants to make herself look good by producing a vlog with focus on buying gifts for teachers, but in true bargain babs style, she's doing it on the cheap because quite frankly, being thankful to her kid's teachers is entirely meaningless to her. she just wants to make herself look good to her followers, yet obvs gives her kid's teachers the same tat they probably dread receiving every year, and then buggers off to spend the day partying into an igloo, all consideration to contributing to plastic pollution disappeared!

Last edited:
Look at the way she takes a picture with her 'nearest and dearest', she's front and centre, everyone else is a step behind her and she's dressed completely OTT. She has no concept of how to behave in social situations, no wonder her mates think shes a twit and she gets passed up for opportunities. Big mouth babs with her minging tin foil skirt making all the peasants stand behind her when a camera comes out.
Couldn't think of anyone less appealing to be around.

Reactions: 10
I. TOO. AM.SHOOKETH
tbh, i am genuinely SHOOKETH that bargain babs actually had the capability to be a teacher! obvs a crap, not-loved teacher who never received gifts from her students, thus she takes this out on her kids' teachers by forcing them to receive utter tat at every possible opportunity! 🤣

Am I unfashionable I wonder? That silvery skirt up high like Simon Cowell trousers used to be, that's a thing is it?
i mean, unless you constantly overdressed for every occasion, wear lurid maxi skirts pulled up to your tits - same with tights, always pulled up to the tits - and own a tacky, gold tinfoil dress, then unfortunately it would seem you are unfashionable. awks...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s probs done it for content. It’s all mugs and tat she probs trying to appeal to more upmarket brands.

what is a unicorn cock?

Reactions: 3
I think we all know babs is sexually frustrated and hasn’t seen a cock in years. No wonder everything becomes cock to her! Hot cock, diet cock, unicorn cock...just not Stephen’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the way she takes a picture with her 'nearest and dearest', she's front and centre, everyone else is a step behind her and she's dressed completely OTT. She has no concept of how to behave in social situations, no wonder her mates think shes a twit and she gets passed up for opportunities. Big mouth babs with her minging tin foil skirt making all the peasants stand behind her when a camera comes out.
i thought exactly the same. it's almost like "i PAYED for the igloo and the drinks and all the fun we've had, therefore i am better than all of you and the photo i'm going to take is going to reflect that. i am emma conway, and you are all nobodies who wouldn't even be here today if not for ME. stand behind me peasants, so i can flaunt my completely overdressed self against your plain boringness. BAM; here i am - front and centre. the part i found particularly cringe was when babs had obviously enticed all of her "friends" into a sing-a-long, failing to tell them that obvs she was going to be filming - so as they notice, one by one, that she's shoving a camera in their face, they all stop singing, meaning babs unashamedly points the camera at herself, and increases the volume on her cringe attempt at singing.

Screenshot_20191201_213020_com.instagram.android.jpg

i also think the layout of this family photo is bizarre. why are they sectioned off into separate twosome? to me, it just emphasises the fact that babs cannot bear to be seen with mickey, unless he's serving a specific purpose. admittedly, it DOES surprise me that babs has been photographed next to ethan, rather than her precious "the one who made me a mummy" favourite, erin - but i guess if a stranger offered to take a photo and ethan was closer to her, she could hardly argue to switch them over! it looks incredibly awkward though. mickey and erin look totally natural, as though he's simply placed his arm around his daughter, yet poor ethan is leaning in so much, desperate to be closer to his mum, poor kid, yet she is giving absolutely nothing in return. she's just standing there - exactly like in the photos of her at the igloo - her prime focus all "look at me! this family revolves around me!", focused solely on herself and not a thought to how ethan might feel about the fact that she's barely even bothering to put a hand on his shoulder, poor kid. even lucy looks sorry for him! but babs genuinely just doesn't give a duck. if you weren't already aware what babs was like already, their family dynamics are literally reflected perfectly in this painfully awkward, supposed "family" photo.

Reactions: 5
Clearly very upset about Lucy too. Can see this from the pics - so much pain going on there 😒

I think we all know babs is sexually frustrated and hasn’t seen a cock in years. No wonder everything becomes cock to her! Hot cock, diet cock, unicorn cock...just not Stephen’s!
i doubt she's forgotten stephen even HAS a cock - they haven't shared a bed for years! 🤣

it must be SO cringe for her kids though, when she goes to costa and orders herself a nice hot cock, with a side of hysterical laughter because she thinks she's absolutely hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went to a work DO in those Igloos last year. It was £100 for hiring it for 2 hours - some of which was taken off the bar bill. For that you get an igloo, with heater & blankets, and access to a Bluetooth speaker for your own music!.,

She’s probs done it for content. It’s all mugs and tat she probs trying to appeal to more upmarket brands.

what is a unicorn cock?
a "unicorn cock" is the term babs has been using for the whole day to refer to the many cocktails she was drinking out of one of those unicorn inflatable drinkholders, because any opportunity to be crude, babs leaps at it! and it is not just cocktails that babs refers to as cocks, she has also previously stated that in her brummy accent, the words chocolate and coke are both prounced identically as "cock", which is so blatantly untrue it's laughable - but babs is totally happy to lie if she thinks it will help to attract more followers, more likes and more engagement. just no-one EVER question her integrity, because she NEVER lies, never, ever, ever. apart from the occasions that she does, obvs!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.