Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191128_142540_com.instagram.android.jpg

ahaa, this image literally sums babs up perfectly! babs, and the face she pulls, every time her insta-begging works out, and she succeeds at blagging herself a #gifted bargain freebie!

Screenshot_20191128_141931_com.instagram.android.jpg

okay, so read the above story, then skip riiiiight over to the scummy mummy podcast, and hear babs literally outright lie on at LEAST two very obvious occasions;

1. babs claims she's so incredibly body confident that she would never ever share mirror selfies where she would use the caption to moan about body/appearance insecurities, and she absolutely certainly would never commend herself or say she's "being brave" for wearing outfits that reveal certain parts of her body, because she simply doesn't care - she's fat, and she doesn't give a tit about it because she's completely confident in her body and has no body hang-ups or insecurities. LIE. there are multiple posts which contradict this claim on babs' grid, the most recent being only a few weeks ago, where babs shares mirror selfie photos of herself in a jumper - non-disney, surprisingly! - and in the caption, she complains about her "mum tum", specifically claiming she is "not a fan" - the total opposite of her "i'm 100% body confident" claims on the podcast - and then goes on to commend her success in doing the school run in a regular jumper of regular length, which therefore doesn't conceal "the shelf", especially because no-one actually physically vomited at the sight of her! sounds like a pretty big insecurity if that is your feared reaction of strangers catching a glimpse of your stomach! her post is then, obviously, filled with comments commending her bravery, how she's an inspiration and how super duper body positive she is, despite the fact the whole post slates her body and highlights insecurities she claims not to have!

2. babs claims she purposefully limits the amount of photos she shares of her kids on the gram. that there are especially few photos of ethan, as he hates having his photo taken, and with erin, she's very strict in that she'd NEVER share a photo of her in the bath or in a bikini - although obvs, embarrassing her kiddos by sharing a photo of her naked in the bath is totally acceptable! LIE. for a start, if she's genuinely minimising the amount of photos of her children she shares on the gram, i would love to she her grid if she wasn't making a concerted effort to limit the photos of erin and ethan! her grid is literally plastered with photos of the kids - they feature in almost every other post if not even more frequently - and imo, ethan looks perfectly happy in front of the camera. i imagine the reason babs' grid features less photos of him than erin is simply because erin is her favourite - a claim she fiercely denies on the podcast, but after all erin is "the one who made babs a mummy!", and is her obvious fave. babs can deny it all she likes, but it's obvious in the way she spends way more time with her daughter, constantly takes her on outings and is obsessed with attempting to #twin with her and force her daughter to wear matching clothing on as many occasions as possible. and if it really is true that ethan hates having his photo taken, that only makes the situation worse, as it implies that all the many photos of ethan shared on her grid involved babs forcing him to smile for the camera in situations he wasn't comfortable with! and as for the "i'm really strict about the fact that i would never share photos of the children in the bath", i think all the photos of her young children in their swimwear", which she's happily shared all over her grid, kinda negate her i'm-so-totally-protecting-my-kids bullshit. essentially, she doesn't share photos of erin and ethan on the gram unless doing so would either make good content - seemingly every other post! - which would attract followers and comments and likes - babs' priorities wayyy above the safety of her kiddos - or in #AD posts, in which she's perfectly willing to sell her kids' safety for a few pairs of cheap slippers and a couple of quid.

ultimately, the reason babs gets all flushed and FUMING when people question her integrity, or insinuate that she's not being truthful is literally because she isn't, and she feels uncomfortable knowing she's been caught out - thus she lashes out as a result. i mean, how bloody easy was it for me to find two very recent examples of her being outright dishonest! i would absolutely LOVE to call her out on these two examples of her lies, but ofc she ensures to state in her next story that from now on she will be ignoring such posts. very convenient babs. it's almost like when she encourages followers to send her direct messages, yet regularly claims she doesn't ever read her DMs. half the time, i don't even think she's aware she's being untruthful - lying just seems to come so naturally to her!
View attachment 60549

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god she is so self centred! I couldn’t give a rats ass if someone was questioning my integrity. That’s their problem. BUT if anyone lies to me and I mean a huge lie that affects me and what I do, by god I get mad.

Reactions: 7
She does pick them up in the car - the school is too far away to walk. It’s just another load of shite - like most of her content. She’s literally stating the obvious that ‘there is some sort of weather occurring on the school run’. Hardly hilarious or inspiring.
I bet it really pisses Babs off that one of her neighbours is a Tattler.

Babs talking about integrity has to be the funniest thing I've read all day. Not one word that comes out of her mouth is the truth. Thank you Mrs Briggs for keeping it real.👍

Reactions: 20
Tbf though. She does have a full time job coming up with relatable, funny, entertaining and quality content for our viewing pleasure.
she was bragging on the scummy mummy podcast about, other than selling her crappy mugs, she makes a living" just by being ME! "
tbh, i think it was a sly dig at louise, who obvs makes far more than babs, but does so through multiple different ventures, such as her books, her podcast, becoming a magazine columnist, etc - not simply by sitting on her pyjama-clad ass all day, sharing endless photos of her kids on the gram and making a few quid doing #ADs for bargain tat, and apparently making a living doing just that. i call bullshit tbh - i imagine the literal pocket money bargain kween babs earns by just being HER on the gram, making a point of not being relatable, and selling the odd mug is heavily subsidised by mickey's income - hence why they have separate bank accounts!

It’s because of the pleather trousers....
the sheer amount of times she mentions how much she's dripping with sweat n those trousers, i'm not surprised her fanny needs a good clean multiple times daily. especially when she regularly wears no pants - her fanny must be grim.🤢🤢

and whilst it was mentioned that she washes her hair every day, that doesn't necessarily means she showers every day - probs juste ashes her hair quickly over the sink, as it takes less effort than actually showering, and means she doesn't have to bother to take off her pyjamas. i don't know why you'd say you don't shower every day if you do, unless she's actually trying to make a name for herself as a dirty skank, because SO relatable - first the unwashed dress that she continues to wear regardless, now her unwashed fanny. it all makes me vomit a little in my mouth. she's utterly vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I bet it really pisses Babs off that one of her neighbours is a Tattler.

Babs talking about integrity has to be the funniest thing I've read all day. Not one word that comes out of her mouth is the truth. Thank you Mrs Briggs for keeping it real.👍
I feel it’s my duty to be a beacon of truth in this otherwise fake & dishonest world. I want to make the world a better place, where people smile at each other as they’re buying countless plastic tat from Home Bargains. Where they ‘pretend run’ together, holding hands in their Converse, giggling about boob sweat & hairy toes....
Is that enough? Who do I contact about getting gifted stuff? Seen some great clobber in John Lewis......🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Emma you are the biggest bullshitter going.
And everyone knows it, and when people blatantly call you out on it, you block them. Then you lie about blocking people. Further down the rabbit hole...
you really need to get help.

Reactions: 11
I feel it’s my duty to be a beacon of truth in this otherwise fake & dishonest world. I want to make the world a better place, where people smile at each other as they’re buying countless plastic tat from Home Bargains. Where they ‘pretend run’ together, holding hands in their Converse, giggling about boob sweat & hairy toes....
Is that enough? Who do I contact about getting gifted stuff? Seen some great clobber in John Lewis......🤪
...and #twinning all their outfits with their eight year old daughters!

in terms of insta-begging for #gifted freebies, you wanna do it babs style - essentially by bombarding companies and brands with endless emails, sometimes for literally years on end - babs proudly bombarded merlin for eighteen months until she received a free merlin family pass. "don't give up" and "be persistent, no matter what" are her top tips. closely followed by "have absolutely no shame", presumably.

even if you can easily afford the products yourself, wear that company down with constant emails, and in time, your unabashed begging will reap rewards. then, obvs, ensure you tit all over the kindness you've received by labelling every #gifted product as #crap on the gram. this approach seems to work particularly well if you're focused predominantly on getting your hands on #gifted bargain products and matalan clothes. unfortunately, john lewis is a little out of bargain babs' league. i doubt they'd be so likely to cave under her tactic of putting constant pressure she puts on brands and probs wouldn't want to associate their brand with her, y'know, since she's a total skank - thus you might have to try a more respectable approach to insta-begging!

Reactions: 3
Emma you are the biggest bullshitter going.
And everyone knows it, and when people blatantly call you out on it, you block them. Then you lie about blocking people. Further down the rabbit hole...
you really need to get help.
scummy brummy #13 bargain babs; unabashed brassy blonde, begger, blagger, blocker, and blatant bibbidi bobbidi bullshitter.

Reactions: 12
Yep she blocked me when i liked a comment someone made about leaving her dog.

Scummy mummy on podcast ‘when we are looking our shittest is when we get our most likes’.* lightbulb moment for babs, who gets her ‘gurn’ on henceforth!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so babs has actually managed to blag herself tickets to the premiere of a new musical at the royal shakespeare company based on david wailliams' book the boy in the dress. not sure why she's acting so totally surprised, as it's not as though the tickets magically turned up on her doormat tonight, plus she's undoubtedly been bombarding the royal shakspeare theatre company with begging emails for months. talking of dresses, obvs babs perceives this as THE perfect opportunity to humiliate the kiddos by turning up completely overdressed in her new brash, tacky golden bacofoil dress. obvs mickey hasn't been allowed to join the family, as robbie williams is going to be in the audience, so obviously babs is on the prowl, her prime focus being not to have an enjoyable evening with her children - despite all her followers being well aware how much erin loves david wailliams' books - but to track him down.

no doubt her aim is to squeal like a teenage fangirl, and beg robbie to take a photo with with his arm around her - that way, she'll have an excuse never to wash her dress ever again, despite continuing to wear it!

babs describes the dress as "looking like christmas has thrown up on me", which she loves, ofc. sadly, she doesn't seem to realise that is hardly something to aim for, and seems to have purposefully dressed the kiddos far more conservatively than herself to ensure she stands out like a bloody fluorescent light, blinding everyone who has the misfortune of seeing her. it's true, she looks like a bleeping christmas tree, but doesn't seem to realise she isn't dressed appropriately for the occasion. also, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind as to wear babs got the inspiration for her lurid, golden tinfoil frock (see below).

so much for the boy in the dress, babs is clearly aiming to upstage him with her own dramatic and cringe performance of the brazen brum in the dress.

Screenshot_20191128_194958_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20191127_140423_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell thought that was a photo of my mums Xmas turkey ready to go in the oven not babs in a tinfoil tent 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
so babs has actually managed to blag herself tickets to the premiere of a new musical at the royal shakespeare company based on david wailliams' book the boy in the dress. not sure why she's acting so totally surprised, as it's not as though the tickets magically turned up on her doormat tonight, plus she's undoubtedly been bombarding the royal shakspeare theatre company with begging emails for months. talking of dresses, obvs babs perceives this as THE perfect opportunity to humiliate the kiddos by turning up completely overdressed in her new brash, tacky golden bacofoil dress. obvs mickey hasn't been allowed to join the family, as robbie williams is going to be in the audience, so obviously babs is on the prowl, her prime focus being not to have an enjoyable evening with her children - despite all her followers being well aware how much erin loves david wailliams' books - but to track him down.

no doubt her aim is to squeal like a teenage fangirl, and beg robbie to take a photo with with his arm around her - that way, she'll have an excuse never to wash her dress ever again, despite continuing to wear it!

babs describes the dress as "looking like christmas has thrown up on me", which she loves, ofc. sadly, she doesn't seem to realise that is hardly something to aim for, and seems to have purposefully dressed the kiddos far more conservatively than herself to ensure she stands out like a bloody fluorescent light, blinding everyone who has the misfortune of seeing her. it's true, she looks like a bleeping christmas tree, but doesn't seem to realise she isn't dressed appropriately for the occasion. also, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind as to wear babs got the inspiration for her lurid, golden tinfoil frock (see below).

so much for the boy in the dress, babs is clearly aiming to upstage him with her own dramatic and cringe performance of the brazen brum in the dress.

View attachment 60619

View attachment 60620
she doing some ballet with those legs

Brummy Bullshit 13 Bacofoil dress Kween. Hairdresser to the stars ...

I do feel sorry for Erin with her wonky neck. Poor lass .

HIDE ROBBIE hide to her your no Gary but hey it’s someone famous like her

I hope she enjoys her night out after such a busy day. I assume her long suffering husband is at home doing his washing and ironing.

Reactions: 8
she doing some ballet with those legs

Brummy Bullshit 13 Bacofoil dress Kween. Hairdresser to the stars ...

I do feel sorry for Erin with her wonky neck. Poor lass .

HIDE ROBBIE hide to her your no Gary but hey it’s someone famous like her
Why has she got a wonky neck?
Jeez that dress is horrific. This woman acts as if she’s 15 but she’s over 40 for Christ sake. Was it just me that thought it was a bit mean to leave your dog the day after her op to go shopping.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.