Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got a wonky neck?
Jeez that dress is horrific. This woman acts as if she’s 15 but she’s over 40 for Christ sake. Was it just me that thought it was a bit mean to leave your dog the day after her op to go shopping.
Someone commented on her leaving her dog and she wasn't happy about it!! But don't question her integrity hey... *eye roll*

Reactions: 8
comments in the weekly vlog about how stephen "gets lonely" when he is left in the house on his own while they're out....continues to go out and leave him out of things and go out just her and the kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
comments in the weekly vlog about how stephen "gets lonely" when he is left in the house on his own while they're out....continues to go out and leave him out of things and in the house on his own
You would think he would enjoy the silence & go for a kip in his own bed for a change 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 9
brummy mummy #13 bargain basement brum blabs bibbidi bobbidi bull

brummy mummy #13 my gold tinfoil dress is tacky as you like; when my fanny sweats in pleather trousers i just grab a wet wipe...

brummy mummy #13 bargain babs; begger, blagger, blocker, and blatant bibbidi bobbidi bullshitter.

brummy mummy #13 i fail to realise i look a total mess, hunting robbie williams in my tacky tinfoil dress.

brummy mummy #13 babs the tacky bargain kween, dresses in tinfoil and wet wipes her fanny clean.

brummy mummy #13 went to the premiere of boy in the dress - totes upstaged him looking like a tacky tinfoil mess!

brummy mummy #13 "SHOOKETH and FUMING when accused of lying, even accusations that are true, i'll still deny 'em!"

brummy mummy #13 shining like a christmas tree is my aim, hunting robbie williams is my game.

brummy mummy #13 looking like christmas vommed on me; definitely the dress to impress robbie!

brummy mummy #13 "don't ever question my integrity; i clean my fanny with wet wipes and drink mugs of decaf tea!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You would think he would enjoy the silence & go for a kip in his own bed for a change 😛
he probably does. i literally cannot imagine babs arriving home after a day out with the kids, to find stephen just sitting there, counting the hours, waiting for her to get home, all like "babs, i've been so lonely without you!" i imagine he bloody LOVES the time he gets to spend on his own, without babs ordering him to do some chore or other. he probably goes and has a decent sleep in an actual adult size bed, watches a bit of tv - HIS choice, not teen mom or x factor - and just generally relaxes, without the risk of babs bellowing at him to make her a cuppa or do the ironing or paint the front door. i bet this whole "stephen gets lonely on his own" is actually babs' thinking, because she pictures him sitting at home, pining for her, watching the front door just waiting for it to open. she's bleeping ridiculous. if he's genuinely lonely at home on his own, then stop bleeping excluding him from EVERY family outing. like the theatre trip tonight - where's stephen? all lonely at home on his own, presumably. i doubt there was any reason he couldn't have gone too, but babs seems to leave him out of everything. the only time he's allowed to spend time with his family is when babs wants some one-on-one time with her favourite, erin, and he gets a day out with his little boy.

Reactions: 7
...and #twinning all their outfits with their eight year old daughters!

in terms of insta-begging for #gifted freebies, you wanna do it babs style - essentially by bombarding companies and brands with endless emails, sometimes for literally years on end - babs proudly bombarded merlin for eighteen months until she received a free merlin family pass. "don't give up" and "be persistent, no matter what" are her top tips. closely followed by "have absolutely no shame", presumably.

even if you can easily afford the products yourself, wear that company down with constant emails, and in time, your unabashed begging will reap rewards. then, obvs, ensure you tit all over the kindness you've received by labelling every #gifted product as #crap on the gram. this approach seems to work particularly well if you're focused predominantly on getting your hands on #gifted bargain products and matalan clothes. unfortunately, john lewis is a little out of bargain babs' league. i doubt they'd be so likely to cave under her tactic of putting constant pressure she puts on brands and probs wouldn't want to associate their brand with her, y'know, since she's a total skank - thus you might have to try a more respectable approach to insta-begging!
Thanks. For. All. That. Advice. Obviously don’t want to step on BM’s plasticky shoe clad feet, so have raced up the social ladder & been emailing/phoning/texting/stalking John Lewis & Kuoni Travel. So far I’ve been offered a free bag for life & issued with a court injunction. Early days yet.....👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is it so funny that she got mistaken for a competition winner? Being a ‘blogger’ doesn’t mean you have achieved great things in life. Babs you have sold your soul and your childrens’ childhoods for likes on the internet, and occasional free tickets. I’d rather be the competition winner.
21AF0AD4-9099-4E6E-956C-8A417F791F36.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Shows just how much she believes she’s above everyone else. How dare they not recognise her she is a total Kweeeen *eyeroll*
Why is it so funny that she got mistaken for a competition winner? Being a ‘blogger’ doesn’t mean you have achieved great things in life. Babs you have sold your soul and your childrens’ childhoods for likes on the internet, and occasional free tickets. I’d rather be the competition winner.
View attachment 60701

Reactions: 9
As much as she’s laughing in that story inside she will have, and probably still is, fuming and shooketh that the woman in the ticket office did not instantly recognise Emma fanny wipe Conway.

that awkward moment when you turn up to an event that you've been invited to as a blogger - not that i believe that for one second, guaranteed there was a huge amount of insta-begging involved in her receiving tickets - and, since no-one has a clue who you are, they take one look at you in your ridiculous gold gaudy tinfoil dress, so rabid with excitement at the idea if seeing robbie that you're almost frothing at the mouth, and assume that you must be the competition winner, apparently because "you look so excited to be out of the house" - nah babs, more like because you look so tacky and bloody desperate!

babs appears to be under the impression that, as a blogger, she is somehow above a mere competition winner by default - as though she's the only blogger they invited to the event! just bloody get over yourself, babs! although this does explain why when she; emma conway, 41, ex-religious education teacher with a degree in philosophy arrived, she was secretly fuming not to be immediately recognised - a level of respect she clearly believes she is entitled to since she is a literal KWEEN - and concealed her fury by hysterically re-telling the competition winner story. that sense of entitlement, and the belief that you are more worthy than someone else simply because you believe your job means you deserve fame and recognition utterly disgusts me. babs is so up herself; she looks down on people - as though the competition winner is going to stand out in the crowd, so out of place amongst a room full of famous bloggers! oh no, wait - it's you in the bacofoil dress, babs!

obviously the cringe factor of this story is entirely lost on babs, who thinks the error was H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S, sheer comedy gold, and cackles rapidly as she explains what happened. which means that, lucky us, we get treated to faces such as this:

Screenshot_20191129_011127_com.instagram.android.jpg

As much as she’s laughing in that story inside she will have, and probably still is, fuming and shooketh that the woman in the ticket office did not instantly recognise Emma fanny wipe Conway.
YES. literally this. she refuses to accept she's a literal nobody. i can actually imagine her standing there, looking at them and bellowing "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!", chucking a packet of wet wipes at them and storming past them, head held high, dragging her mortified kids along behind her.

she genuinely seemed to believe and expect that she should be recognised, as she seemed to believe she was the only blogger who had been invited, slumming it amongst the riff-raff - like that competition winner!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So she posted that “I’m no competition winner, I’m Emma ruddy Conway” insta in bed, with no top on, all the lights on and no attempt at being quiet...so where was Ethan? Was she in bed before the kids, and she’s just ignoring the fact they have school today and at 6 years old he will be knackered from having a full day in school, going out until 11pm ish, and then going to school again? Or does he actually sleep in his own bed and has done for months but she doesn’t want to say he’s ditched her and Stephen’s stayed away as well? 🤔

Reactions: 13
So she posted that “I’m no competition winner, I’m Emma ruddy Conway” insta in bed, with no top on, all the lights on and no attempt at being quiet...so where was Ethan? Was she in bed before the kids, and she’s just ignoring the fact they have school today and at 6 years old he will be knackered from having a full day in school, going out until 11pm ish, and then going to school again? Or does he actually sleep in his own bed and has done for months but she doesn’t want to say he’s ditched her and Stephen’s stayed away as well? 🤔
Is that you Wagatha Christie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, laughing a bit too much I think - a sort of manic “You’ll regret this, box office witch!!” way.
Mind you - could she even see her properly?? The glare from that ‘most hideous of all time’ dress probably blinded anybody who came into contact with her last night. Enough to detach your retinas.....😖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately, these idiots get wrapped up in their own little closed box of circle jerking and cant understand how nobody knows who they are.

Emma, love, sweetie (because I know you read here) you have 96k followers, now even if we be nice and say they're all from the UK and not bots (very very doubtful), then that is 0.001% of the population of the UK. You're a bleeping nobody in the grand scheme of things. A taxi driver who accidentally ended up on BBC news talking world affairs for 4 minutes is more recognisable than you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately, these idiots get wrapped up in their own little closed box of circle jerking and cant understand how nobody knows who they are.

Emma, love, sweetie (because I know you read here) you have 96k followers, now even if we be nice and say they're all from the UK and not bots (very very doubtful), then that is 0.001% of the population of the UK. You're a bleeping nobody in the grand scheme of things. A taxi driver who accidentally ended up on BBC news talking world affairs for 4 minutes is more recognisable than you.
I was in the audience of get your own back 24 years ago does that make me famous ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is it so funny to think your a competition winner?? What of the actual winner saw that would of made them feel really crappy. To me it seems like she is actually taking the mic out of people who need to win comps to go to these places.
And she keeps saying the red carpet I’m pretty sure it was green.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god, the amount of times she bangs on about her kids being "a bit different". Yes, because we've never seen a little boy in a bow tie before, or a girl wearing a suit. Yes that's very different 🙄 The only thing a "bit different" about those poor kids is that they have a mother who is so extremely self obsessed. They are not a bit different. Drives me mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.