Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things

1. I was made redundant so now my hours mean I can’t do pick up or drop off and it breaks mine and my sons hearts every day

2. if people send her pics and comment about the rain does it increase her engagement and therefore money

• Sad
Reactions: 3
the scummy mummy podcast episode featuring babs and louise pentland is well worth a listen! babs, as predicted, attempts to lower the tone at every possible opportunity, with her usual vulgar approach to everything, raising topics such as how she often "cleans her fanny with a wet wipe" on the days she can't be bothered to wash - so that's presumably every day she spends in pyjamas wearing no pants - and how she tit herself at work. classy. louise seems mainly to purposefully distance herself from such crude topics, speaking more about national trust properties and joules clothing.

there is a particularly interesting discussion about using photos of children on the gram, with louise talking about how she limits the amount of photos she posts of her seven year old, now that she's older. babs then claims that the photos of ethan on her grid are rare, because "he hates being on camera" - given that the photos of ethan on her grid are actually pretty frequent, it goes to show that either she's happily forcing her unwilling son to pose for photos OR that she's lying - her recent #AD for experian, really doesn't give the impression that ethan hates having his photo taken! - and that the truth is that - as babs says she's accused of regularly - she just prefers erin to her son. which, quite frankly, is a fact she doesn't even attempt to hide. as for erin, babs states she's very strict in refusing to share photos of her children in the bath - wow, such dedication to protecting your kids, especially when photos of your kids in swimming costume photos are plastered all over your grid! - she also says that "she tries to put less of the kids on" - i mean, i'd love to see how many of her posts featured photos of the kids if she wasn't trying! her latest experian #AD features photos of both kids, and she's blatantly lying on the podcast, as one glance at her grid and you see that erin and ethan feature, especially in #ADs - just recently #ADs for experian, shoezone, the marvel tour, at least two for aldi feature the kids, and that's alongside all the other photos of the kids that babs shares just because she wants to. realistically, babs is beyond happy to sell her kids safety for likes, follows, partnerships, #gifts and freebies.

also, obvs, babs cannot resist the opportunity to raise the topic of how she was fat shamed on the gram, and then how the photo was on bbc news which caused the fat shaming to get worse. oh, boo hoo. woe is her. when the topic of body confidence is raised, babs claims she's so bloody body confident she literally doesn't give a tit - if that's the case, then why raise the fat shaming story at every possible opportunity?! babs claims she doesn't care that she's fat, and never even realised she was fat until she became a blogger and people told her. babs claims she's super confident, loves every part of herself and says she just gets on with being confident in her body. apparently, she would certainly never take photos of herself in the mirror, with captions like "oh, i'm so brave!" for wearing certain clothes. oh, really babs? because it was literally only this past week that she posted a mirror selfie, with a caption talking about how she isn't happy or comfortable with her "mum tum" - despite supposedly loving every part of herself - but OH-EM-GEE, despite this, she managed to do the school run in a regular jumper without purposefully concealing her "shelf", and no-one actually vomited at the literal sight of her! her grid is literally FULL of mirror selfies where she discusses parts of her body that she dislikes. she's literally talking bibbidi bobbidi bullshit. half the stuff she says is quite literally contradictory when you look at the content she posts. it seems slightly bizarre to lie, given that the proof is plastered all over her grid!

at one point, babs hilariously compares the fact that she sells mugs to louise being a published author, podcast host and a columnist in mother and baby magazine. standard babs. cringe. all she did was highlight how her career is literally going nowhere, yet she's still RABID at the fact that she is managing to make a living out of "just being ME!"

it's kinda a bizarre dynamic, because obvs babs and louise used to be friends, and obvs throughout the podcast, they chat, they answer questions and they engage in discussions - yet there are very few occasions they specifically interact with each other, as such. there are also no questions or references to louise and emma as a pair, like if they have any future plans together or what they've been upto recently - just regular questions you'd ask friends - which previously they could easily have answered with tales of their home bargains adventures etc, but now....not so much. instead, questions regarding future plans etc are are aimed very pointedly at one and then the other. it must have been pretty awkward to record tbh, as it's clear louise is reluctant to sink to babs' level and engage in the cringe discussions babs keeps attempting to start. at one point, louise reveals aher dream to be on strictly - which is obviously where babs has developed the desire to be on x factor and i'm a celeb.

also, the attached thumbnail of the hosts wearing gold jackets - ta-da! clearly where babs got the inspiration for her tacky, lurid gold bacofoil dress.

View attachment 60394
Screenshot_20191127_140423_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: 11
👏 that was a great recap!! Also, bit of an awkward photo! Louise def not feeling the brummy love.

Reactions: 6
So does she pull it out the dryer and just dump it on the floor for Stephen to iron on Sunday? The man works full time, take care of the kids every morning, makes babs her tea in bed, then cooks dinner when he gets home, does the food shop (god forbid he doesn’t buy her the correct biscuits), does the bath and bedtime routine. She sits at home all day pretending she works full time claiming she pays herself a part time wage while having a manager (hi Paul!) and an assistant.
Don't forget she also has a cleaner.....

So maybe this podcast, if it was done in March, was the final nail in the Emma/Louise friendship coffin!

the scummy mummy podcast episode featuring babs and louise pentland is well worth a listen! babs, as predicted, attempts to lower the tone at every possible opportunity, with her usual vulgar approach to everything, raising topics such as how she often "cleans her fanny with a wet wipe" on the days she can't be bothered to wash - so that's presumably every day she spends in pyjamas wearing no pants - and how she tit herself at work. classy. louise seems mainly to purposefully distance herself from such crude topics, speaking more about national trust properties and joules clothing.

there is a particularly interesting discussion about using photos of children on the gram, with louise talking about how she limits the amount of photos she posts of her seven year old, now that she's older. babs then claims that the photos of ethan on her grid are rare, because "he hates being on camera" - given that the photos of ethan on her grid are actually pretty frequent, it goes to show that either she's happily forcing her unwilling son to pose for photos OR that she's lying - her recent #AD for experian, really doesn't give the impression that ethan hates having his photo taken! - and that the truth is that - as babs says she's accused of regularly - she just prefers erin to her son. which, quite frankly, is a fact she doesn't even attempt to hide. as for erin, babs states she's very strict in refusing to share photos of her children in the bath - wow, such dedication to protecting your kids, especially when photos of your kids in swimming costume photos are plastered all over your grid! - she also says that "she tries to put less of the kids on" - i mean, i'd love to see how many of her posts featured photos of the kids if she wasn't trying! her latest experian #AD features photos of both kids, and she's blatantly lying on the podcast, as one glance at her grid and you see that erin and ethan feature, especially in #ADs - just recently #ADs for experian, shoezone, the marvel tour, at least two for aldi feature the kids, and that's alongside all the other photos of the kids that babs shares just because she wants to. realistically, babs is beyond happy to sell her kids safety for likes, follows, partnerships, #gifts and freebies.

also, obvs, babs cannot resist the opportunity to raise the topic of how she was fat shamed on the gram, and then how the photo was on bbc news which caused the fat shaming to get worse. oh, boo hoo. woe is her. when the topic of body confidence is raised, babs claims she's so bloody body confident she literally doesn't give a tit - if that's the case, then why raise the fat shaming story at every possible opportunity?! babs claims she doesn't care that she's fat, and never even realised she was fat until she became a blogger and people told her. babs claims she's super confident, loves every part of herself and says she just gets on with being confident in her body. apparently, she would certainly never take photos of herself in the mirror, with captions like "oh, i'm so brave!" for wearing certain clothes. oh, really babs? because it was literally only this past week that she posted a mirror selfie, with a caption talking about how she isn't happy or comfortable with her "mum tum" - despite supposedly loving every part of herself - but OH-EM-GEE, despite this, she managed to do the school run in a regular jumper without purposefully concealing her "shelf", and no-one actually vomited at the literal sight of her! her grid is literally FULL of mirror selfies where she discusses parts of her body that she dislikes. she's literally talking bibbidi bobbidi bullshit. half the stuff she says is quite literally contradictory when you look at the content she posts. it seems slightly bizarre to lie, given that the proof is plastered all over her grid!

at one point, babs hilariously compares the fact that she sells mugs to louise being a published author, podcast host and a columnist in mother and baby magazine. standard babs. cringe. all she did was highlight how her career is literally going nowhere, yet she's still RABID at the fact that she is managing to make a living out of "just being ME!"

it's kinda a bizarre dynamic, because obvs babs and louise used to be friends, and obvs throughout the podcast, they chat, they answer questions and they engage in discussions - yet there are very few occasions they specifically interact with each other, as such. there are also no questions or references to louise and emma as a pair, like if they have any future plans together or what they've been upto recently - just regular questions you'd ask friends - which previously they could easily have answered with tales of their home bargains adventures etc, but now....not so much. instead, questions regarding future plans etc are are aimed very pointedly at one and then the other. it must have been pretty awkward to record tbh, as it's clear louise is reluctant to sink to babs' level and engage in the cringe discussions babs keeps attempting to start. at one point, louise reveals aher dream to be on strictly - which is obviously where babs has developed the desire to be on x factor and i'm a celeb.

also, the attached thumbnail of the hosts wearing gold jackets - ta-da! clearly where babs got the inspiration for her tacky, lurid gold bacofoil dress.

View attachment 60394View attachment 60464
Oh my how awkward is Louise here she just doesn’t seem to want her hand anywhere hear brummy 😂

why was they invited on together ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ooh, lucky us - babs is planning a real treat! she's going to do a video in january where she teaches us all how dye our hair at home - if you want brassy, greasy-looking locks, it's the perfect chance to learn from the absolute kween of blonde hair!

View attachment 60366

oh, of course ironing the clothes is one of mickey's chores! in addition to loading the washing machine before going to work! babs obvs does as little as possible - simply loading the dryer in-between episodes of teen mom. teamwork, babs style!

View attachment 60367

so bloody sick of this ridiculous "it's raining on the school run again" bullshit. if it's that bleeping unbareable, just pick the kids up in the car ffs. it's just another opportunity for babs to have a moan and pull hideous faces - seemingly two of her favourite things - and encourage engagement with her followers by asking them to tag her in their rainy school run photos. it's november ffs - what does she expect?! it's all for attention and the sympathy. bloody pathetic.

also, note how babs is clearly angling for a spot on i'm a celebrity in addition to x factor. she's clearly covering all bases in her bid to become a celebrity star!

and that experian #AD, for a supposed family photo, all babs' attention is, as always, focused on erin - the one who made her a mummy, thus she doesn't even bother hiding the fact that she's undoubtedly her favourite child. it's like a selfie of stephen and ethan, with babs and erin in the background in their own little world - or should i say their own little love story, since babs is supposedly erin's lover. gotta love how even in an #AD, babs is still finding jobs to add to mickey's chore list - as if the poor guy doesn't do enough for her, he's now going to be bullied into painting their front door!

and a quick summary of today's vlog so you don't need to watch it:
- babs wants elf on the shelf ideas and tips on organising "mum-min" - essentially admin necessary for mums, like ensuring your daughter's dance class is paid for - which is ultimately a prime opportunity for babs to have yet another a moan about the effort she'd have to put into sorting it all out herself - therefore, to avoid searching for ideas herself, she requests her followers tag her in any relevant posts, leave comments or send DMs. yeah, those DMs you never read, right babs? *rolls eyes*
- apparently, we may all be very surprised to hear that babs and mickey have separate bank accounts. not really babs - i very much doubt mickey wants you spending his hard-earned money on disney tat.
- as if to emphasise this point, we are treated to a tour of primark, highlighting all the disney clothes, slippers, jumpers and ofc the mickey waffles in the primark cafe.
-whilst on the topic of tat, babs has bought another gnomie. but this is her first ever GIRL gnomie, thus she is absolutely RABID.
- whilst babs was out with the kiddos watching frozen two, mickey was forced to erect the disney tree in what should be his bedroom, but isn't. babs then goes on to show off all the new disney baubles, tinsel and that ridiculous mickey wreath she has bought, despite only a few weeks ago claiming that she wouldn't be buying ANY new decorations this year, as they have far too many. we are then treated to watching babs completely disnify her bedroom, minus disney bedding that she is FUMING she just cannot find to fit a double bed. yeah, there's a hint there babs - mainly that disney bedding is for children...
-babs also claims that poor mickey gets lonely when he's left at home alone whilst she takes the kids out without him, which really begs the question - why isn't he allowed to join his family when they go out together?!
- and ofc, lucy dog's recent operation is just the oppurtunity babs needs to talk about for own four operations - two spinal surgeries AND two c-sections. always seeking sympathy, despite her operations being years ago, and lucy's being a few days ago, she just cannot bare the idea of being upstaged by a dog.
- finally, babs is grateful the kids are totally over anna's death, and that lucy's operation is done - despite the vet having found more lumps which are currently being biopsied - because it's babs' birthday next week and obvs she wants to be the centre of attention, and no bleeping dog or guinea pig is taking that away from her.

i genuinely don't think she has a clue! she definitely thinks she is the KWEEN of blonde hair. that's probably why she's always touching it; she's so bloody proud of it! i mean, let's be honest - if you're gonna be cocky enough to film a video teaching your followers how to dye their hair, you've gotta believe that you do a pretty good job at dying your own hair.

it literally must just sit in a pile for the whole week, waiting for mickey to iron it on sunday, after a week of working full time AND doing the vast majority of the household chores and childcare - apart from putting the clean washing in the dryer in between episodes of teen mom and the kardashians, which is such an achievement babs reminds everyone of her efforts at every possible opportunity! that ONE single chore she manages to drag her pant-less ass of the sofa for a few seconds to do, and she thinks she's a literal hero. heaven forbid babs maybe do some ironing and help mickey out! but she said once that as none of her clothes require ironing, and it's all stephen's and the kids', that means she shouldn't have to do it. she's such a lazy cow, it's almost beyond belief.
She does pick them up in the car - the school is too far away to walk. It’s just another load of shite - like most of her content. She’s literally stating the obvious that ‘there is some sort of weather occurring on the school run’. Hardly hilarious or inspiring.

Reactions: 13
Emma always talks about how she over analyses things after an event and questions what she has said.

Well...I’ve got news for you. You SHOULD question the tit you spout, love.

Seriously, the podcast was so unbelievably try-hard. Trying to make herself sound crude, trying to make herself sound humble, trying to make herself sound ‘zany’.... nobody is buying it and you sound like an idiot. Even the forced swearing 😬. Just no, Emma, just no.

Reactions: 10
She does pick them up in the car - the school is too far away to walk. It’s just another load of shite - like most of her content. She’s literally stating the obvious that ‘there is some sort of weather occurring on the school run’. Hardly hilarious or inspiring.
🤣🤣 so she might get wet walking from front door to car?? Oh Emma, you poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody know what she's referring to on insta stories?? About reacting angrily to a comment!!?

Reactions: 7
I’ve not read on here for so long, but I’ve started find a lot irritating again recently. Have given up with the long weekly vlogs and never watch any sort of AD content. She is so lazy and uninspiring with her content if you compare her to someone like Emily Norris, who I know has her faults and isn’t for everyone but I can’t deny her videos are well done and researched..possibly down to the assistant she showed last week 😂 but still, babs is in a much lower league in comparison.
It may have already been answered; but how to people know she has a cleaner and has ran up debts twice? TIA! xx

Anybody know what she's referring to on insta stories?? About reacting angrily to a comment!!?
Yes I’d like to know who she snapped at and what over!! She’s a right mardy so and so, none of them can take any debate or criticism unless you’re blowing smoke up their bums!

Reactions: 8
I’ve not read on here for so long, but I’ve started find a lot irritating again recently. Have given up with the long weekly vlogs and never watch any sort of AD content. She is so lazy and uninspiring with her content if you compare her to someone like Emily Norris, who I know has her faults and isn’t for everyone but I can’t deny her videos are well done and researched..possibly down to the assistant she showed last week 😂 but still, babs is in a much lower league in comparison.
It may have already been answered; but how to people know she has a cleaner and has ran up debts twice? TIA! xx

Yes I’d like to know who she snapped at and what over!! She’s a right mardy so and so, none of them can take any debate or criticism unless you’re blowing smoke up their bums!
She has mentioned a few times that she has got into serious debt on two occasions. Snd the cleaner was revealed because she showed a picture of something (can't remember if it was an organiser, a calender or a list on a computer- but you get the idea) and it had CLEANER written on whichever day she/he comes to clean.

• Haha
wait, so all her "waaaah, it's raining AGAIN" whinging photos are selfies featuring her pulling hideous faces that are literally taken between her walking out her front door and getting into her car?! i did think it seemed a little suspicious that someone as lazy as babs would actually walk to collect her kids from school, as otherwise we'd all know about it - just like she makes it into a huge deal any time she gets off her ass and goes for a run, although i notice her couch to 5k attempts have disappeared into nothingness now it's a bit wet outside, and there's the lure of pyjamas, her bed, hot cock and back-to-back episodes of teen mom! what's worse is that all the rainy day selfies she shares of other mums are all clearly mothers who are actually walking in the pouring rain to collect their kids, whilst i doubt babs even leaves the car once she's arrived at the school - probs just parks up and waits for the kids to get soaked running to the car. as with everything babs does, it's all for the drama and the sympathy and an opportunity to engage in her favourite hobby - having a good moan.

Oh my how awkward is Louise here she just doesn’t seem to want her hand anywhere hear brummy 😂

why was they invited on together ?
probably because they KNEW it would make awkward listening. everyone's aware that babs and louise used to be close - the time they spent together is plastered all over youtube and the gram - but that more recently louise has quite publicly distanced herself from babs. i'm more surprised that louise actually agreed to be involved in the same episode as babs tbh - obvs babs would have leapt at the chance - but she does a pretty good job of making it obvious that she's not going to lower herself to babs' level, or engage in the cringe topics babs keeps trying to raise. it must have been really difficult for the hosts to have discussions where all four people were engaging in the conversation, but two weren't engaging with each other. it was a total car crash!

tbh, it wouldn't surprise me though if gave babs the impression that her and Louise are still friends - i mean, they they did a podcast together; louise literally managed to sit in the same room as her for forty-five minutes, so definitely bffs in babs' mind! she just doesn't get that louise's priorities are gaining publicity for herself, her books, her podcast, her new magazine column etc - in comparison to babs' proud achievement of selling mugs! - and she'll put up with babs for an hour to achieve that. but she sure as hell isn't going to get involved in typical babs conversations where she outright lies about her supposed limited use of photos of her children on the gram and her sky-high level of body confidence, or crude stories regarding how she regularly "cleans her fanny with a wet wipe" so that she doesn't have to shower. she's just utterly vile, and understandably louise doesn't want any part of that.

Reactions: 1
Cleans her fanny with a wet wipe 😂😂😂 Well at least that's better than I thought. Assumed from her oily face and lack of getting changed ment she didn't wash at allb

• Haha
I don’t believe that. She washes her hair every day so therefore she showers every day. Unless she has a seriously ming vag.

• Sick
  • Haha
She has mentioned a few times that she has got into serious debt on two occasions. Snd the cleaner was revealed because she showed a picture of something (can't remember if it was an organiser, a calender or a list on a computer- but you get the idea) and it had CLEANER written on whichever day she/he comes to clean.
Omg I need to be more observant 😂 I’ve always thought it looked spotless and if she did that herself surely she’d film it as cleaning videos are so popular x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg I need to be more observant 😂 I’ve always thought it looked spotless and if she did that herself surely she’d film it as cleaning videos are so popular x
Think she did do an evening quick clean routine vid once. It was so fake!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.