Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she reads here 24/7 so she'll post something soon about Louise or tag her in something!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ahaa, RE. the one lesson a week where at least half the kids in my class would jump out the windows at the back of the classroom and escape across the playing field. both RE teachers in our school were perceived as a literal joke, and mocked constantly by the kids. and whilst i'm not saying such behaviour is acceptable, RE was literally the lesson where everyone either vanished partway through, or just messed around. nobody actually listened, or did any work. probs why babs is forever banging on about how to create the perfect presents for teachers on occasions i would never even have thought a present was necessary - because she never recieved any.

i agree - it's weird that they very rarely do things as an entire family - either it's just babs or the kids - stephen would like literally rather stay home and clean than be seen with babs in her pleather trousers! - or it's babs and erin mummy/daughter day, with ethan and stephen on their own separate outing. but tbh, it's erin i feel sorry for when they do things seperately. ethan, presumably, gets a normal day out spending quality time with his dad, no camera being shoved in his face every twenty second, no expectation to smile on demand, no hanging around waiting whilst babs prioritises uploading posts and stories to the gram, and ofc, the lack of mega cringe moments to put up with. there is absolutely no way erin thought babs' public singing display was "cool" - regardless of the fact that for some reason she's recently become very attached to her belief that she is x factor ready, and it wouldn't surprise me if she's planning to audition. ultimately, i imagine that erin was actually jealous of ethan, as in those photobooth photos with stephen, he looked like he was genuinely having fun, not forcing his unhappy face into a grimace for the gram, plus she never seems to get any one-on-one time with her dad - presumably because that would leave little ethan with babs, and her only real interest in him is when he's asleep in her bed and she can get some prime head sniffing time.

this is the face of a child who is utterly mortified. babs clearly cannot read facial expressions or, more likely, simply doesn't give a duck how her daughter is actually feeling.

View attachment 59603
Err, not all RE teachers are like babs you know!can we stick to trashing Babs and not making us lowly RE teachers question their life choices [emoji26][emoji28]

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone has asked Brummy to help them publicise the story of a little girl who needs life saving cancer treatment. Brummy has said no, sorry, she gets lots of requests and sticks to promoting two charities now. I'm not being funny right, would it kill her to just re post something onto her stories? I know she can't post for every charity in the world but come on!! It's put me off her even more

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think she posted very very little from winter wonderland and shouldn't it of all been tagged gifted?? I think she knew Louise was there and Louise blanked her and that's why crummy got Alison to post on Louises post. Something must of happened no more trips to home sense together no more trips to each other houses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
standard daily reference to her supposed old age - this time before she's even had her morning cuppa! i swear if babs actually resolved to befriend women more within her age range - instead of seemingly believing that friends should just flock to her with no effort on her part, simply because she is emma, 41, ex-teacher with a degree in philosophy - this relentless obsession with her age would dissipate somewhat. this desperation to fit into the early-30's instamum crowd is not only - quite clearly - impacting negatively on both her overall confidence AND her body confidence, but the stench of desperation is just incredibly cringe - and likely a huge part of the reason why these instamums ultimately end up ditching her. babs fails to realise that it's not her age, specifically, that is the problem - it's the fact that after a while, all these go-getting instamums realise what a bibbidi bobbidi bloody bore she is - the only topic she can sustain a conversation about being disney - and how she's constantly attempting to hang on the back of their success thus, understandably, they get sick of her bibbidi bobbidi bullshit and give her the bibbidi bobbidi boot.

unfortunately for babs, she's typecast herself as the bargain kween, which is unfortunate as it's going to take a lot of effort on her part for brands outside of that spectrum to want to work with her - but we all know babs is lazy af, and simply won't be willing to put in that effort - despite being more than happy to spend hours sitting in her pyjamas, pant-less on the sofa, sending endless emails to companies insta-begging for freebies. but ofc, blaming her lack of success on her age is the easy option, as it means there is absolutely nothing she can do to change things. and tbh, she also does herself no favours with the god-awful hideous faces she insists on pulling, which do nothing but age her...

Screenshot_20191125_131610_com.instagram.android.jpg

yeah, looking 82 with that face, babe! unfortunately, it is also babs' birthday this week, so undoubtedly we will be hearing no end about how elderly she is at the age of forty-two. i mean, women literally have children in their forties, yet babs has essentially written herself off as an OAP. quite frankly, this whole "woe is me, i am so old" is becoming bibbidi bobbidi BORING.

i also found babs' post dedicated to mickey essentially congratulating him on spending a day with his son incredibly rude and disingenuous. ethan spends far more quality time with mickey than with babs. not only does mickey do the majority of the childcare, he regularly takes ethan out on day trips - not so much erin, because as babs' favourite child, he doesn't get much of a chance for any daddy/daughter time - but having to post a "special mention" to mickey for his commitment on taking a bunch of silly photobooth photos with his little boy - and note how in every single photo, he looks like he's actually having fun, unlike that stunned, nervous expression on his face in every photo of him and babs together - just reads as though there is a sly undertone in which babs is purposefully attempting to imply that she has to commend mickey on spending time with his son because it's such a rarity - which is pretty insulting given that he spends loads of time with his little boy.

also, i assume these recent "omg i love stephen" style hastags are the result of babs lurking on here, and reacting to comments about the appalling way in which she treats her husband. i mean, nice try babs, but your scathing post kinda negates the supposed display of love..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone has asked Brummy to help them publicise the story of a little girl who needs life saving cancer treatment. Brummy has said no, sorry, she gets lots of requests and sticks to promoting two charities now. I'm not being funny right, would it kill her to just re post something onto her stories? I know she can't post for every charity in the world but come on!! It's put me off her even more
I know she does support the chosen charities she bangs in about and although it pains me to say it she is supporting very worthwhile causes but come on , she can post inane shite like raindrops on school run.....big shock that in autumn ffs , it would be easier to post a quick heads up for this little girls charity fundraiser rather than her random shite, I went and looked at this little girls story and I wish her and her family genuinely the best of luck and support.
Emma we know you read on here just spare 30 seconds to highlight something far more important than gnomies and 40 plus year olds getting the odd spot or two which we all fuckin get 🤪🤪

Reactions: 13
Dont know if you saw but she did share someones story recently because other instamums were sharing it and she jumped on the bandwagon. But other 'normal' mums wanting to share about their children arent good enough for her time.
Also she's hardly involved with any charities at all, giving other people's money from your overpriced mugs doesnt count scummy, you can guarantee she pocketed a hell of a lot more than the charity did!
She really makes me sick, she cant give a desperate mother a hand? Despicable.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s probably gone like this. Louise realises that Emma was no good for her reputation and probably started to find her very irritating, like the rest of us. I imagine at the beginning she thought it would be nice to help out her channel by having her in some of her videos. She probably ghosted her, you never see Louise comment on any of ‘brummys’ posts. She’s polite enough to reply to some comments but only with the same kind of tit she’d reply to anyone’s comment (not personal, easy responses)

I wonder if she donated some money to them in lieu of posting about them. It's the least she could do

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she donated some money to them in lieu of posting about them. It's the least she could do
Highly doubt it.

I'm not saying she has to support every charity, but as a mum it breaks my heart seeing an 8 year old with cancer and if I was asked to share a story on my insta, I would do it in a heart beat. But no. She likes doing stupid stories about spots and rain and her sat in her dressing gown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Err, not all RE teachers are like babs you know!can we stick to trashing Babs and not making us lowly RE teachers question their life choices [emoji26][emoji28]

. SM-A505FN .
The RE teacher I had at school and the ones I've met at my kids parents evenings were like that. Plus I hated RE, my kids hated it. I don't know why they even still have it as a subject tbh.

Also you say 'can we stick to trashing babs' but looking at your posts, you come here to defend her?!

Dont know if you saw but she did share someones story recently because other instamums were sharing it and she jumped on the bandwagon. But other 'normal' mums wanting to share about their children arent good enough for her time.
Also she's hardly involved with any charities at all, giving other people's money from your overpriced mugs doesnt count scummy, you can guarantee she pocketed a hell of a lot more than the charity did!
She really makes me sick, she cant give a desperate mother a hand? Despicable.
Yes I noticed that one she shared because everyone else was as not long before that I saw someone ask her to share something and she said no as she already works with Birmingham Children hospital. How nasty. I expect she wants paying to share anything the miserable cow!

• Heart
Awkward and cringe
ahaa, SO awkward. louise obviously knew that babs was there - she knows babs, and is fully aware that even if she failed to blag herself an invite, she'd fight tooth and nail to find anyone who would allow her to tag along to the event. i imagine louise took advantage of the fact that it was "a big old place", so she could spend the day purposefully avoiding babs - i can literally imagine her spying babs in the distance, and swiftly turning the pushchair in the opposite direction! and the fact she mentioned that she bumped into motherpukka in her stories would only make her public snub sting all the more. inwardly, babs must be absolutely FUMING.

Err, not all RE teachers are like babs you know!can we stick to trashing Babs and not making us lowly RE teachers question their life choices
it was not my intention to trash RE teachers generally - however, my experiences were based on the two RE teachers at my high school, who were bloody awful, and babs - who i assume did a similar piss poor job. i do not doubt that there are some RE teachers who aren't absolutely awful, but my comments related to babs, and her neverending references to how she was an religious education teacher, as though everyone should respect her as a result. just no.

She is all over Alison Perry now! Clones of each other! 😂
i wouldn't say they were clones of each other - i imagine that it's just another case of babs is copying someone - hence the matching pleather trousers, though i doubt alison was not quite so happy be #twinning with babs. because, cringe. babs just doesn't understand that it's this kind of behaviour that causes her to lose friends, because she becomes so obsessed that she literally tries to become them - just like the way she began mimicking the way louise speaks, copying phrases such as "good egg" and even louise's nickname for her little girl, which she began using to refer to erin. she is just WAY too much, and it pushes people away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Highly doubt it.

I'm not saying she has to support every charity, but as a mum it breaks my heart seeing an 8 year old with cancer and if I was asked to share a story on my insta, I would do it in a heart beat. But no. She likes doing stupid stories about spots and rain and her sat in her dressing gown.
And the fact the child is a similar age to Erin surely that should allow her to feel empathy when she also has a child that has a condition?
she does not have a selfless bone in her body! She is selfish as duck

Reactions: 7
And the fact the child is a similar age to Erin surely that should allow her to feel empathy when she also has a child that has a condition?
Exactly yes! Honestly it's made me feel so angry. Wtf is her problem??

anyone got the links for causes Emma won’t promote so we can put them on here? Because maybe some people will be able to donate?
Hope you read the Emma!! We’re not actually hateful trolls!

Reactions: 9
I bet if Bab's was in a similar position to that poor mother she would be constantly sharing and asking people to donate. Use your number of followers and 'influence' for good babs and share even 1 or 2 each month. It's not much to ask surely! The woman appalls me she really does!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.