Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have Poiroit in the house! Well done 👍 of course, they always write on the cups and it’s your choice to add the holder later. This post has called her out
The only thing I will say, and it PAINS me to defend Bummy, however, I have known Starbucks to write on the holder at Xmas, because of the Xmas cup design.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that Louise is actually in the same place as Brummy? Except Louise was invited and Bab had to be someone’s hanger on 😂
They used to see each other weekly.... Why not meet up at winter wonderland!!

• Haha
Also we know she only watches teen mom and other trash.
Pentland!? A high profile social media person who has just cracked a presenting role on TV.... They used to be close.
Yeah on each other’s vlogs then it stopped. I don’t know the story but.... anyone have any insight?

Reactions: 2
Pentland!? A high profile social media person who has just cracked a presenting role on TV.... They used to be close.
Thank you. Never heard of her but I'm a bit behind. But hang on. They don't follow each other on insta???

Thank you. Never heard of her but I'm a bit behind. But hang on. They don't follow each other on insta???
Yeah they still do but no Idea what's gone on. Brummy was literally there every week and it was a couple of your drive I think

Reactions: 1
I just came here to say this, that Louise and her were both there. I’d be frankly embarrassed to be friends with bibbidi bobbidi bellend so I’d steer clear too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also religious documentaries to remind us of her past time RE teacher. RE the one subject every stupid can’t wait for!!!
ahaa, RE. the one lesson a week where at least half the kids in my class would jump out the windows at the back of the classroom and escape across the playing field. both RE teachers in our school were perceived as a literal joke, and mocked constantly by the kids. and whilst i'm not saying such behaviour is acceptable, RE was literally the lesson where everyone either vanished partway through, or just messed around. nobody actually listened, or did any work. probs why babs is forever banging on about how to create the perfect presents for teachers on occasions i would never even have thought a present was necessary - because she never recieved any.
Why can't they do things as a family? It's always separate and 99% of the time it's Stephen with Ethan, her with Erin.
Also, Erin's face in the stories where Brummy was singing 🙄 poor child. She looked mortified!!!!
i agree - it's weird that they very rarely do things as an entire family - either it's just babs or the kids - stephen would like literally rather stay home and clean than be seen with babs in her pleather trousers! - or it's babs and erin mummy/daughter day, with ethan and stephen on their own separate outing. but tbh, it's erin i feel sorry for when they do things seperately. ethan, presumably, gets a normal day out spending quality time with his dad, no camera being shoved in his face every twenty second, no expectation to smile on demand, no hanging around waiting whilst babs prioritises uploading posts and stories to the gram, and ofc, the lack of mega cringe moments to put up with. there is absolutely no way erin thought babs' public singing display was "cool" - regardless of the fact that for some reason she's recently become very attached to her belief that she is x factor ready, and it wouldn't surprise me if she's planning to audition. ultimately, i imagine that erin was actually jealous of ethan, as in those photobooth photos with stephen, he looked like he was genuinely having fun, not forcing his unhappy face into a grimace for the gram, plus she never seems to get any one-on-one time with her dad - presumably because that would leave little ethan with babs, and her only real interest in him is when he's asleep in her bed and she can get some prime head sniffing time.

this is the face of a child who is utterly mortified. babs clearly cannot read facial expressions or, more likely, simply doesn't give a duck how her daughter is actually feeling.

Screenshot_20191124_230931_com.instagram.android.jpg

I just came here to say this, that Louise and her were both there. I’d be frankly embarrassed to be friends with bibbidi bobbidi bellend so I’d steer clear too.
ahaa, i just saw louise's stories and realised that she was at winter wonderland too - although she was with her whole family, presumably because she was actually invited, unlike babs and erin who were tagging along as a friend's plus two. presumably because babs just isn't well-known enough in the instagramming sphere to warrant her own invite. awks. note how both babs and alison perry; yet another instamum doing far better for herself than babs - hence her actually receiving an invite! - are both wearing matching pleather trousers, which is presumably where babs stole the idea from in the first place. i'm sure alison really wanted to twin. in public. with someone as cringe as babs, who probably spent the whole time talking about the sweat dripping inbetween her legs. it just screams desperation. and babs wonders why she loses friends. she's already twinning with her eight year old daughter, yet still completely fails to realise it's not cute to twin with your grown-up bff, redominantly because you're not seven. mega cringe.

i love how not only did louise specifically NOT meet up with babs - despite them being in the same location - she specifically mentions bumping into motherpukka in her stories, which babs will have undoubtedly taken as a personal slight. she must be FUMING. first louise didn't tell her about her new podcast, and then replied to her comment in a scathing "i don't tell you everything emma - it's not like we're bffs" tone, but then she totally shuns her at an event literally packed full of instagrammers, that emma herself didn't even receive her own invite to! double ouch.

problem is, louise and alison - who will also undoubtedly realise what a leech babs is and ditch her just like louise has - are both doing really well for themselves, with podcasts, bestselling novels and journalism to boast of between them, they are succeeding outside of the gram. emma, however, literally lives her life squeezed into the little squares of her grid, and is lucky if she can instabeg an #ad with home bargains. add that to her incredibly cringe behaviour on the gram and she is, quite frankly, an embarrassment. she's crude, she's vulgar, she's just vile. and she seems completely unable to step away from her total obsession with disney to realise why that may be preventing her from getting bigger and better sponsorships and ads, or why brands may not want to associate with her.

ultimately, she's just not someone you'd want to be seen with or associate with, knowing she'll try to shoulder in and involve herself in your achievements - no doubt if emma had known about louise's podcasts earlier, she would have been angling for a spot in one of the episodes, and louise is hardly going to place her new venture at risk by allowing babs to totally lower the tone, letting her loose to talk utter shite about how, ha ha ha, she's wearing no pants and spends her weekend dancing around in her underwear with empty toilet rolls attached to her tits. classy. thus, understandably, louise has distanced herself from babs. which sucks for her, but it's really a prime opportunity to take a look at why her friends keep ditching her.

thinking about it, this is quite possibly where all this "i'm too old" crap is coming from. babs can see all these people who used to class her as a friend moving forward, being offered new opportunities, getting involved with new things and becoming successful, whilst she; emma, 42, ex-RE teacher, degree in philosophy is sat wearing no underwear at four in the afternoon, binge watching teen mom whilst simultaneously re-sending insta-begging emails to endless companies with no response, wondering why she isn't one of the instamums managing to make a name for herself. focusing on age as the problem is the easy option as it allows her to avoid having to look deeper and identify the real issues. she's likely noted that, coincidentally, both louise and alison - and some of the other instamums - are a good ten years younger than her, thus she's put two and two together, and made five.

it's not your age babs, it's because you're a bibbidi bobbidi bellend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That awful packet-colour blonde is so unflattering, too. I'm sure she has enough money to go to a hairdresser and get a professional multi-tonal look. It would honestly take years off her.

That awful packet-colour blonde is so unflattering, too. I'm sure she has enough money to go to a hairdresser and get a professional multi-tonal look. It would honestly take years off her.
The cut isn't very flattering either. I think she has quite manly features and a better co!our and cut along with a few make up lessons would be beneficial. Might stop the constant hair touching too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.