Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a few days behind and still have a bit of catching up to do but can I just say, I vote for Bibbidi bobbidi BULLSHIT to be the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I like Alison Perry but might go off her if she hangs out with brummy bullshit.

All done for the 'gram! Live your life however you like as long as its not hurting anyone. However, it seems that every activity is "how can I get engagement/ a photo from this?". Every minute/ day out is an opportunity for an upload. She may have been excited about frozen 2- I am- but everything seemed uploaded in realtime. Whereas we would have had the day out and fun, prob took a few photos and then shared then when we got home. Step away from the social media and enjoy the moment Emma.
such a good laugh. The shopkeeper felt pity on the poor child with the stupid mother.

Reactions: 5
All done for the 'gram! Live your life however you like as long as its not hurting anyone. However, it seems that every activity is "how can I get engagement/ a photo from this?". Every minute/ day out is an opportunity for an upload. She may have been excited about frozen 2- I am- but everything seemed uploaded in realtime. Whereas we would have had the day out and fun, prob took a few photos and then shared then when we got home. Step away from the social media and enjoy the moment Emma.
Exactly! Everything is for engagement!

Reactions: 4
‘The one that made me a mummy’ - urgh I HATE this phrase, makes it seem like you love your firstborn so much more. Which in this case, we know is true. Doesn’t seem to care a jot about Ethan.
A2D8EBEA-9AD5-4979-A7B2-12C4AC9CFD81.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
oh my gosh, how super cool and mega quirky of babs, an ex-religious education teacher to be watching a religious documentary! she is so unbelievably edgy!

and what's with erin's child model hand-under-the-chin pose? babs is clearly pushing for a modelling contract for her precious, precocious daughter - although it will obvs be strictly written into her contract that no crop tops are allowed. ever. bikini modelling though - yep, no problems there!

Screenshot_20191124_145347_com.instagram.android.jpg

and ofc, further proof that babs' back issues are exaggerated as duck. not only can she twerk and slut drop, literally do forward rolls and easily bounce up off the floor afterwards - contrary to her apparent struggle to get herself up off the floor at disney, today she had no problems running for a train! it's all for the gram. she plays on the whole "almost paralysed" and "dodgy knee" bullshit when she's after a bit of sympathy, yet the majority of her posts highlight just how much she exaggerates and milks her supposed injury.

it's another fun day out for babs and erin, with ethan left behind, as always. he never seems to get any one-on-one time with his mum, who makes it very clear which child is her favourite - apart from when ethan specifically comes in handy for head sniffing, because he's too young to realise just how weird and inappropriate such behaviour is. i also wonder how erin actually feels - away from the camera where she's obvs been taught to smile and pose on demand - babout being forced to wear matching outfits with her mother. clearly entirely for babs' benefit - the sheer amount of matching shoes and clothes she buys for them both is embarrassing.

I’m a few days behind and still have a bit of catching up to do but can I just say, I vote for Bibbidi bobbidi BULLSHIT to be the next thread title!
LOVE IT!

bibbidi bobbidi BOLLOCKS

bibbidi bobbidi babs blurts bibbidi bobbidi bollocks

bibbidi bobbidi brum blurts bibbidi bobbidi bull

bibbidi bobbidi babs begs for freebies whilst wearing no pants

bibbidi bobbidi brum has mickey under the thumb

bibbidi bossidi babs has mickey by the bobbidi balls

bibbidi bobbidi brum bounces on every bloody bandwagon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still no mention of Erin’s op? Bizarre she had to mention it back in August while they were in Disney. All for attention and engagement as usual.

Bit like ‘My dog has CANCER’..then she abandons her the day after her op so she can go out to create more boring crap to post on her gram.

Reactions: 13
Why can't they do things as a family? It's always separate and 99% of the time it's Stephen with Ethan, her with Erin.
Also, Erin's face in the stories where Brummy was singing 🙄 poor child. She looked mortified!!!!

She's wearing those pleather trousers for the second day in a row. Now I do wear jeans a few days before washing them but pleather, in my eyes, would need a wash after each wear. Maybe I'm wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
especially when she predicted her "legs would be dripping" by the end of the movie. eww. why on earth you would pull them on again the next day is beyond me. grim.

but then again, babs is actually proud to continue wearing an unwashed dress, justified by the fact that it was once touched by mark wright - so i don't think cleanliness is really a priority to her...

Still no mention of Erin’s op? Bizarre she had to mention it back in August while they were in Disney. All for attention and engagement as usual.
why does erin need an op? i totally missed that announcement...

Exactly! Everything is for engagement!
babs has no concept of what it means to live in the moment. she watches life through her phone screen, always prepared to take photos and videos to share on the gram - or to hand over her phone to someone she's demanded take photos of her. she records life, in her desperate attempts to get likes and followers and sodding engagement - she doesn't live it. and i don't think she even realises it. it's actually really sad. she must have no true memories of birthdays and christmases and holidays and days out with the kids - all her "memories" are encased within the little squares on her grid.

Reactions: 4
‘The one that made me a mummy’ - urgh I HATE this phrase, makes it seem like you love your firstborn so much more. Which in this case, we know is true. Doesn’t seem to care a jot about Ethan. View attachment 59493
That’s another Louise-ism that Babs has stolen. Like when she began calling people ‘good eggs’ and Erin ‘doodles’. She tries too hard to be Louise. I am not a fan of Louise at all but she is ten times more professional than babs could ever hope to be.

Reactions: 8
I'd be honoured to have two thread titles in a row 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping cringe
Hrm, Starbucks dont write on the holders, it’s usually the cup. But lol I can’t accuse BM of faking something for insta, she never would do that right? Not our darling sweetie...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hrm, Starbucks dont write on the holders, it’s usually the cup. But lol I can’t accuse BM of faking something for insta, she never would do that right? Not our darling sweetie...
that Is so true I didn’t even think about it my husband never had a holder yet his cup has his name on

Reactions: 3
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have Poiroit in the house! Well done 👍 of course, they always write on the cups and it’s your choice to add the holder later. This post has called her out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed that Louise is actually in the same place as Brummy? Except Louise was invited and Bab had to be someone’s hanger on 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.