Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gotta love how in every photo of babs and mickey together - even those where babs specifically states that mickey is finding the situation funny - he always looks totally spaced out and bewildered, almost as though he's SHOOKETH at the novelty at being permitted to be on the other side of the camera, when he's used to being babs' on-hand camera man. mickey has the exact same expression in both these photos as he did in all the photos babs shared of them during their weekend in london. half the time, it looks as though it's the exact same photo of a stunned mickey, who has just been photoshopped into different situations.

i very much doubt mickey perceives it #couplegoals to have a photo shared for all his friends, family and colleagues to see, of him looking incredibly awkward, next to a beaming babs with an empty toilet roll stuck to her tit. and as for the second photo - equally as cringe - it accompanies a caption justifying her embarrassing behaviour, explaining that her family support all her "hair-brained schemes", and despite acknowledging that her children may well be mortified by her behaviour when they're teenagers, she simply doesn't give a duck. no concerns for the embarrassment they may feel now, knowing their friends' parents have likely seen photos of their mother naked in the bath, and gyrating and grinding in a corset with toilet rolls stuck to her tits, happily declaring to world that she regularly wears no pants. because apparently all these ridiculous outfits - the corsets, basque santa dresses, trying on jackets wearing only a bra underneath, and madonna one cone-bra, one toilet roll included - and watching their mum "living her best life" dancing around with a cone that their dad has stuck over her tit, supposedly promotes body positivity and body confidence by "making the most of the way you look." nice attempt at justifying your behaviour babs, but body positivity? i think you've missed the point. especially when you simultaneously have a sign about calorie counting proudly on display in your kitchen!

but whatevs. all that matters, apparently, is that she loves her "gang" and, assumes, that they love her - despite the fact she humiliaties all three of them on a daily basis, and refuses even to allow her husband to share a bed with her. i genuinely wonder how erin felt turning up to meet friends at the cinema with her mother in that outfit. especially when babs won't even allow her to wear a crop top! because in that situation, body positivity is thrown right out the window, and babs - despite the revealing outfits she's constantly flaunting - is far too prudish to allow erin to show even a sliver of her tummy - despite happily, and hugely hypocritically, posting photos of her kids in their swimming costumes all over the gram!

and again, there's that expected repetitive "i'm probably too old for this tit!" ending. if you genuinely believe you're too old to be dancing around like a twit, embarrassing your children and husband, then just stop doing it! she obvs doesn't think she's too old.. just, for some reason, she is obsessed with reminding everyone, at every possible opportunity, that she is forty-two, like OMG SO OLD - she's practically collecting her pension! i'm still not quite sure what she's hoping to achieve by constantly reminding everyone of her age. unless, sick of only ever being approached by bargain brands, she's angling to work with different companies and, bizarrely, has decided that brands selling products aimed at the elderly are the way forward. #AD #gifted #incontinenecepants

also, gotta love how only yesterday, the rainbow christmas tree you could see in her vlog was "just for the kids", yet it is very clear in her latest story that she has already decorated the whole house!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
gotta love how in every photo of babs and mickey together - even those where babs specifically states that mickey is finding the situation funny - he always looks totally spaced out and bewildered, almost as though he's SHOOKETH at the novelty at being permitted to be on the other side of the camera, when he's used to being babs' on-hand camera man. mickey has the exact same expression in both these photos as he did in all the photos babs shared of them during their weekend in london. half the time, it looks as though it's the exact same photo of a stunned mickey, who has just been photoshopped into different situations.

i very much doubt mickey perceives it #couplegoals to have a photo shared for all his friends, family and colleagues to see, of him looking incredibly awkward, next to a beaming babs with an empty toilet roll stuck to her tit. and as for the second photo - equally as cringe - it accompanies a caption justifying her embarrassing behaviour, explaining that her family support all her "hair-brained schemes", and despite acknowledging that her children may well be mortified by her behaviour when they're teenagers, she simply doesn't give a duck. no concerns for the embarrassment they may feel now, knowing their friends' parents have likely seen photos of their mother naked in the bath, and gyrating and grinding in a corset with toilet rolls stuck to her tits, happily declaring to world that she regularly wears no pants. because apparently all these ridiculous outfits - the corsets, basque santa dresses, trying on jackets wearing only a bra underneath, and madonna one cone-bra, one toilet roll included - and watching their mum "living her best life" dancing around with a cone that their dad has stuck over her tit, supposedly promotes body positivity and body confidence by "making the most of the way you look." nice attempt at justifying your behaviour babs, but body positivity? i think you've missed the point. especially when you simultaneously have a sign about calorie counting proudly on display in your kitchen!

but whatevs. all that matters, apparently, is that she loves her "gang" and, assumes, that they love her - despite the fact she humiliaties all three of them on a daily basis, and refuses even to allow her husband to share a bed with her. i genuinely wonder how erin felt turning up to meet friends at the cinema with her mother in that outfit. especially when babs won't even allow her to wear a crop top! because in that situation, body positivity is thrown right out the window, and babs - despite the revealing outfits she's constantly flaunting - is far too prudish to allow erin to show even a sliver of her tummy - despite happily, and hugely hypocritically, posting photos of her kids in their swimming costumes all over the gram!

and again, there's that expected repetitive "i'm probably too old for this tit!" ending. if you genuinely believe you're too old to be dancing around like a twit, embarrassing your children and husband, then just stop doing it! she obvs doesn't think she's too old.. just, for some reason, she is obsessed with reminding everyone, at every possible opportunity, that she is forty-two, like OMG SO OLD - she's practically collecting her pension! i'm still not quite sure what she's hoping to achieve by constantly reminding everyone of her age. unless, sick of only ever being approached by bargain brands, she's angling to work with different companies and, bizarrely, has decided that brands selling products aimed at the elderly are the way forward. #AD #gifted #incontinenecepants

also, gotta love how only yesterday, the rainbow christmas tree you could see in her vlog was "just for the kids", yet it is very clear in her latest story that she has already decorated the whole house!
THIS 🙌👏
Also with regards to the body positive thing and not allowing Erin to show any flesh yet it's ok for her to bombard people with stories of her flashing her "tights up to her tits" outfits. I'm all for body positive and the like but please.. it just screams desperate in my mind 🤭

Reactions: 6
Who the feck has clothes from 24 years ago? duck off babs, that jacket is not from when you were 18. Especially when you’ve moved house multiple times in that period.

And of course you had to try it on with your droopy tits out 🙄 You know you’re not gonna be asked to appear in any lads mags right? No matter how many times you bang on about your “cracking rack”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Any chance to get her ‘cracking rack’ out. I get the not wearing a t shirt and flashing the bra when trying on her old clothes but why only one shoe on?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Any chance to get her ‘cracking rack’ out. I get the not wearing a t shirt and flashing the bra when trying on her old clothes but why only one shoe on?!
Just to add she looks like a drunk person who’s came home at 4am, no clue where her top has gone or where/when she lost her shoe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
THIS 🙌👏
Also with regards to the body positive thing and not allowing Erin to show any flesh yet it's ok for her to bombard people with stories of her flashing her "tights up to her tits" outfits. I'm all for body positive and the like but please.. it just screams desperate in my mind 🤭
yep, every chance she gets to flash her bra - which obvs includes all the "tights up to my tits", photos, thevswimming costume photos and the posing-in-my-underwear photos almost always with the tag #ilovemyknockers or #cantbeatagoodsetofknockers - i always get the impression that it's all for the gram and the likes and the comments, as none of her photos scream body confidence at all. i genuinely don't think she loves her body as she claims - i think she's jumped on the instagram body confidence bandwagon in a bid to get more followers, but her #iweigh posts always come across as very forced and disingenuous.

and it's hugely hypocritical not to let erin wear crop tops - not even cropped sweatshirts where she'd obvs be wearing a top underneath - when she's posted multiple photos on her grid of both kiddos IN THEIR SWIMSUITS. both showing far more flesh than a crop top would ever reveal!

ALSO, just scrolling through her grid and HOW exactly did babs do a prawn cracker dance which involved not only a forward roll, but also her being perfectly able to get up off the floor, despite her almost-paralysed back problems?! she supposedly struggled whilst as disney to get up from the floor when she posed for a photo with the seven dwarves because of her back, yet she can quite easily do gymnastics for the gram?! i call bibbidi bobbidi bullshit.

Screenshot_20191123_195036_com.instagram.android.jpg

Just to add she looks like a drunk person who’s came home at 4am, no clue where her top has gone or where/when she lost her shoe.
ahaa, what the duck is the deal with the missing shoe?! she is an utter disgrace. any opportunity to flaunt her underwear on the gram, and babs leaps at the chance! Screenshot_20191123_195036_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 8
Now she’s screeching get me on X Factor.
Coincidence much? 🤣🤣🤣
ahaa, so it's x factor she's aiming for - not strictly! we almost guessed correctly! i'm sure with that beaut of an audition face simon himself will personally be certain to ensure she has a place on the show. why she insists on pulling these faces is beyond me. seriously. what a babe...

Screenshot_20191123_211710_com.instagram.android.jpg

also, THIS is the #gifted matalan dress that mark wright touched, and therefore babs feels justified in the fact that she hasn't washed it since. she's continued wearing it though - she wore it with pride on her recent weekend away in london with mickey, grubby cow.

Screenshot_20191123_211726_com.instagram.android.jpg

and wow, i mean, i bet mickey is more than happy to be resigned to sleeping in his son's bedroom when babs decorates her bedroom with such utter tat. it looks tacky af. which apparently is what she's aiming for, because even babs recognises that both she, and her tastes, are tacky. so no disney decorations for the kids, because babs has them all crammed into her room. i bet she's FUMING that she hasn't managed to find any disney bedding - probs because they don't make it for adult-sized beds! - since that crappy blanket is doing a poor job of concealing the standard festive bedding underneath.

and that ridiculous hashtag #sayaprayerforstephenssanity - seriously?! has she forgotten that she has publicised on multiple occasions that the two of them don't share a bed, because she has to have ethan in bed with her to engage in her child's head sniffing habit.

Reactions: 5
Sorry babs your bedroom looks tacky AF.......I have a little girl who wants her bedroom decorated for Christmas which I think is fine but my OH would be calling the men in white coats if I put a tree and a wreath up in our bedroom

Reactions: 6
Sorry babs your bedroom looks tacky AF.......I have a little girl who wants her bedroom decorated for Christmas which I think is fine but my OH would be calling the men in white coats if I put a tree and a wreath up in our bedroom
she only gets away with it because she's claimed the whole room as her own, so her poor downtrodden husband doesn't get a say. i get the impression that even if he did try to offer his opinion, he'd simply be ignored, or babs would just talk over him as though he didn't exist. because realistically, he exists in the household simply to complete chores and be at babs' beck and call at all hours, in case she needs a decaf cuppa or a photographer or someone to change her tampon. i doubt stephen is allowed an opinion on christmas decorations - if he was, i imagine that all the disney tat and ridiculous pom-pom themed room would be long gone. as would the hot chocolate station.

remind you of anyone? 🤣
Screenshot_20191123_222715.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think I have ever known anyone as immature as her. Everything has to be so full on and so over the top. Halloween, Christmas, Disney, her clothes, her bloody make up! She is like a child in a woman's body. A child that has to show off at every given occasion. A brat! FFS, grow up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think I have ever known anyone as immature as her. Everything has to be so full on and so over the top. Halloween, Christmas, Disney, her clothes, her bloody make up! She is like a child in a woman's body. A child that has to show off at every given occasion. A brat! FFS, grow up!!
she’s a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems to do a lot with her daughter but not much with her son. It's a shame.

Reactions: 8
He
She seems to do a lot with her daughter but not much with her son. It's a shame.
This one time she took him out to buy clothes but it turned out it was just for a vlog she wanted to do on boys clothes

Why is she so proud she ran to the train station I thought she ran nearly every day ??

also Erin with the hand under the chin heartbreaking

Reactions: 12
So Disney hosted a lot of Disney youtubers last night in Birmingham for a Disney x primark event.... babs not invited? To a Disney event in her hometown of Birmingham? 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She's wearing those pleather trousers for the second day in a row. Now I do wear jeans a few days before washing them but pleather, in my eyes, would need a wash after each wear. Maybe I'm wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
bleeping cringe
All done for the 'gram! Live your life however you like as long as its not hurting anyone. However, it seems that every activity is "how can I get engagement/ a photo from this?". Every minute/ day out is an opportunity for an upload. She may have been excited about frozen 2- I am- but everything seemed uploaded in realtime. Whereas we would have had the day out and fun, prob took a few photos and then shared then when we got home. Step away from the social media and enjoy the moment Emma.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.