Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ill and could do with a laugh but sorry babs, your supposedly hilarious dance didn’t have any affect other than me thinking how much I effing hate that stupid resting witch face you pull.

Reactions: 10
Theres a new dance 😱😱😱

You're right Emma, you are NOT relatable, to anyone! 🤣🤣🤣
wait, is bibbidi bobbidi babs actually doing the singing AND the dancing this week?! and what's the deal with the one vaguely madonna-esque cone-shaped bra, and the other just a toilet roll stuck over her boob? it's also kinda bizarre when - halfway through the song - she shouts a "come on emma!" encouragment to herself. she desperately needs the assistance of a choreographer. and what's with the death stare? which is nowhere NEAR as genuinely horrific as babs' face when she's talking in her stories about the wait to see if the music shew using gets flagged or not. absolutely terrifying. i feel she has revealed the face she uses when she's telling erin or ethan - or poor mickey - off, and i genuinely feel sorry for them.

i guarantee mickey didn't find it funny. he's probably mortified that his wife is posting such crap for the world to see - including all his work colleagues. she looks utterly ridiculous, but i suppose we can at least be thankful that she's wearing her pyjamas this week, and not proudly flaunting herself half-naked in a corset or super-short santa dress with no pants. little mercies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
wait, is bibbidi bobbidi babs actually doing the singing AND the dancing this week?! and what's the deal with the one vaguely madonna-esque cone-shaped bra, and the other just a toilet roll stuck over her boob? it's also kinda bizarre when - halfway through the song - she shouts a "come on emma!" encouragment to herself. she desperately needs the assistance of a choreographer. and what's with the death stare?

i guarantee mickey didn't find it funny. he's probably mortified that his wife is posting such crap for the world to see - including all his work colleagues. she looks utterly ridiculous, but i suppose we can at least be thankful that she's wearing her pyjamas this week, and not proudly flaunting herself half-naked in a corset or super-short santa dress with no pants. little mercies!
My husband, kids and let's face it whole family and friends would be mortified if I did anything like this on my gram and I'm always up for a laugh but this isnt even funny. There isnt really a word or expression adequate enough to describe it 🤣 Even if I was drunk I dont think I would do this!!!

Reactions: 8
What was that dance tonight? And is she really surprised Madonna doesn't want her using her version of the song, who would want to be associated with what she stands for! And what did she shout just before the end? All I heard was tit, now I'm not sure if it was what she said or what I was thinking about her!! 😂😂

• Haha
My husband, kids and let's face it whole family and friends would be mortified if I did anything like this on my gram and I'm always up for a laugh but this isnt even funny. There isnt really a word or expression adequate enough to describe it 🤣 Even if I was drunk I dont think I would do this!!!
she just doesn’t care. she's way too busy focusing on how hilarious she thinks she is to consider the implications on her family and friends. the people who will likely see the posts. her husband's colleagues. parents of the kids at her children's school - and possibly even some of the kids themselves. friends of her sister, her parents, stephen's family. it's just cringe. she's leaving so many people open to ridicule and embarrassment - mickey and her children in particular. but, as always, she doesn't give a duck. who cares if her children are teased at school? it's all about the likes and the followers and the comments. babs has her priorities very much in order, and the gram always comes first.

I went in (wish I hadn’t) go, save yourselves nobody needs to see a mid d forties woman with a toilet roll tube on there tit I’m more.than.shooketh.im.traumatised

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went in (wish I hadn’t) go, save yourselves nobody needs to see a mid d forties woman with a toilet roll tube on there tit I’m more.than.shooketh.im.traumatised
i did warn you! i think anyone would be SHOOKETH faced with that sight. especially mickey, forced to see that spectacle unfold in reality. he apparently laughed at her friday night dance for the first time ever tonight. yeah, nervous laughed out of a combination of fear and humiliation at seeing the woman he married death-stare-dancing with a cone over one tit and an empty toilet roll over the other, chucking a box of mince pies at him, and then sharing it online. poor guy. i can only imagine his sheer relief at the fact that she refuses to share a bed with him. he wasn't laughing with you emma, he was laughing at you. you're an utter disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bibbidi babs must be FUMING that she has to take her kids to the cinema this weekend to watch frozen two, and sit amongst all the plebs, like a regular person, when half the instamums have been posting about the premiere screening they attended in london with their children, all hosted by f&f clothing. i guess babs' invitation got lost in the post, right babs?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Louise P is bringing out a podcast! I wonder if Birmingham’s finest will be on there...🧐 Ouch!
I know this is Brum’s thread but good grief how filtered is that pic of Louise!!!

You can literally hear the begging to be on it from here.... and I’m in Essex

Reactions: 2
bibbidi babs must be FUMING that she has to take her kids to the cinema this weekend to watch frozen two, and sit amongst all the plebs, like a regular person, when half the instamums have been posting about the premiere screening they attended in london with their children, all hosted by f&f clothing. i guess babs' invitation got lost in the post, right babs?! 🤣
I know especially for a avid Disney fan. She . Is . shooketh...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now I’ve decided to save myself from the singing, two questions

1 is this the dance she said she has been working on when we were saved from one last Friday ?

2. how can you run out of card that looks like one piece rolled into a cone, who buys one piece of card for a ‘project’

• Haha
Shes just a knob. Trying to be relatable with her no makeup-pyjama pics etc. Oh but hang on, it's not her job to be relatable....

Reactions: 6
Don’t give her ideas, she will be bombarding Strictly before we know it!
But she’s god a bad back cha know? It’s one of those special back injuries that makes takeaway dances and rolling round on the floor fine but anything else, oh no that’s off the cards

Why oh why does she insist on saying she's old?! She is probably a few years above average age of mummy vloggers... that's it.
Early 40s is NOT OLD, wish she would stop this constant reference to her age as her usp.
Also.. 'not here to be relatable'? Begs the question.. what exactly are you trying to make a living on the gram for then? Just to clarify for any future colabs (Age Concern 🤷‍♀️)?

Hi I’m a long time lurker 1st time poster. My god what is that woman on?? I’ve unfollowed her a long time ago . Just watched the latest YouTube as I came up recommended she referred to Ethan as it when talking about Erin doing jigsaws. Says a lot about someone who refers to their own child as it!

Hi I’m a long time lurker 1st time poster. My god what is that woman on?? I’ve unfollowed her a long time ago . Just watched the latest YouTube as I came up recommended she referred to Ethan as it when talking about Ere

Reactions: 5
More Christmas bedding babs? Steven will be changing the bed daily at this rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.