Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck do I want her showing me how to dye my hair at home??
Not really an advert for it turning out so great, are we Bummy?
Hands up all those who want that greasy on top, rat tails on the ends, brassy blonde look 🙄
She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for future content. If I want to dye my hair at home, I'd be seeking guidance from an expert, not Bummy.
or we could just you know, read the instructions on the box? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Engaging with ad posts helps her to create other free posts? Huh.. I somehow manage to post on insta for free without any ads at all. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Alison Perry is also banging on about it today. They are providing free content for us all though

Soc
Engaging with ad posts helps her to create other free posts? Huh.. I somehow manage to post on insta for free without any ads at all. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
Me too we get enough ads from
Brands on IG as it is. I get them every third story and every fifth post.

Reactions: 4
Depends if you want to be afforded several Disney holidays a year. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why the hell would I want a hair dye tutorial from someone who has clearly never even heard of a toner 🙃 don’t want the greasy, brassy, orange blonde look thanks bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder why she doesn’t pay and have her hair coloured at a salon? Is it part of her supposedly been relatable that she home dyes it?!

On her old vlogs I think she looked better when her hair was quite long.

Ok, so Stephen’s thinking of buying a new car next year so his 68 plate BMW M series & her 69 plate Mini Cooper are a bit tatty now then?
Relatable......hmmmmm......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Pahaha!! So she does the ads, to bring in money, to enable her to stay home, watching absolute shite all day, gurning into her phone, and subjecting us to her "choreography" and her overuse of the full stop... thanks babs, we appreciate it SO much!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder why she doesn’t pay and have her hair coloured at a salon? Is it part of her supposedly been relatable that she home dyes it?!

On her old vlogs I think she looked better when her hair was quite long.
To be honest, I wish she would tie it up or shave it all off! Stop her constantly touching, flicking and tucking it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, so Stephen’s thinking of buying a new car next year so his 68 plate BMW M series & her 69 plate Mini Cooper are a bit tatty now then?
Relatable......hmmmmm......
My first thoughts when I heard her say they are saving for a new car. I remember you saying Stephen had a new car a while ago and she had a 69 plate too. Someone needs to call her out on that and see what she has to say for herself.

Reactions: 7
Emma, it’s actually WORSE that you’ve posted 55 times in a month and only 7 of them have been ads. That means you didn’t NEED to post 55 times but you did anyway. Know why?
Because you have a bleeping addiction and you need to get a life. Sad sad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously???
Does she realise how unrelateable she is??
I cannot believe the gall of this woman.
Bummy, if I was you love, I'd be bleeping embarrassed.
Sat there, in your pyjamas at 5pm, after doing sweet F.A all day. Stephen at work. Yet he'll load the washer AND do all the ironing on Sunday. Lucky him!!!!
Screenshot_20191127_170259_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.