Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'It was not my intention to trash RE teachers generally - however, my experiences were based on the two RE teachers at my high school, who were bloody awful, and babs - who i assume did a similar piss poor job. i do not doubt that there are some RE teachers who aren't absolutely awful, but my comments related to babs, and her neverending references to how she was an religious education teacher, as though everyone should respect her as a result. just no.'

[emoji28]No worries I was only kidding![emoji38] she does bring it up regularly doesn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The RE teacher I had at school and the ones I've met at my kids parents evenings were like that. Plus I hated RE, my kids hated it. I don't know why they even still have it as a subject tbh.

Also you say 'can we stick to trashing babs' but looking at your posts, you come here to defend her?!

Yes I noticed that one she shared because everyone else was as not long before that I saw someone ask her to share something and she said no as she already works with Birmingham Children hospital. How nasty. I expect she wants paying to share anything the miserable cow!
Not to bicker,but it's pretty petty to go back and go through my posts.I enjoy reading and agreeing with a lot of stuff said about her, but I'm sure like me not everyone agrees with everything everyone says about her on this thread all of the time [emoji2368]I've tended to comment when I think someone has misheard and I heard different. If I commented everytime i disagreed id never be off the phone. She annoys me a lot of the time but I still like a lot of what she does, hence me still following her.Its good to see other peoples take on what she does at times.

Reactions: 3
I seriously feel so much better having unfollowed BM. Really liked her in the early days . All these holidays, shopping hauls and free tit makes me feel like I'm not doing enough with my kids. I work , husband works & have we 2 lovely kids but I can't relate to the instashit anymore.

Reactions: 18
Here we go with the whole “omg I’m so tipsy after one drink!!!111” act. Bore off bab

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure I saw Brummy on a Haven trip with The Unmumsy Mum years back, when I first started following her. Looks like they all back peddle once they realise what she’s like.....

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I saw Brummy on a Haven trip with The Unmumsy Mum years back, when I first started following her. Looks like they all back peddle once they realise what she’s like.....
i found brummy through unmumsy when they had a ‘best friend’ post

Reactions: 2
ahaa, i just saw louise's stories and realised that she was at winter wonderland too - although she was with her whole family, presumably because she was actually invited, unlike babs and erin who were tagging along as a friend's plus two. presumably because babs just isn't well-known enough in the instagramming sphere to warrant her own invite. awks. note how both babs and alison perry; yet another instamum doing far better for herself than babs - hence her actually receiving an invite! - are both wearing matching pleather trousers, which is presumably where babs stole the idea from in the first place. i'm sure alison really wanted to twin. in public. with someone as cringe as babs, who probably spent the whole time talking about the sweat dripping inbetween her legs. it just screams desperation. and babs wonders why she loses friends. she's already twinning with her eight year old daughter, yet still completely fails to realise it's not cute to twin with your grown-up bff, redominantly because you're not seven. mega cringe.

i love how not only did louise specifically NOT meet up with babs - despite them being in the same location - she specifically mentions bumping into motherpukka in her stories, which babs will have undoubtedly taken as a personal slight. she must be FUMING. first louise didn't tell her about her new podcast, and then replied to her comment in a scathing "i don't tell you everything emma - it's not like we're bffs" tone, but then she totally shuns her at an event literally packed full of instagrammers, that emma herself didn't even receive her own invite to! double ouch.

problem is, louise and alison - who will also undoubtedly realise what a leech babs is and ditch her just like louise has - are both doing really well for themselves, with podcasts, bestselling novels and journalism to boast of between them, they are succeeding outside of the gram. emma, however, literally lives her life squeezed into the little squares of her grid, and is lucky if she can instabeg an #ad with home bargains. add that to her incredibly cringe behaviour on the gram and she is, quite frankly, an embarrassment. she's crude, she's vulgar, she's just vile. and she seems completely unable to step away from her total obsession with disney to realise why that may be preventing her from getting bigger and better sponsorships and ads, or why brands may not want to associate with her.

ultimately, she's just not someone you'd want to be seen with or associate with, knowing she'll try to shoulder in and involve herself in your achievements - no doubt if emma had known about louise's podcasts earlier, she would have been angling for a spot in one of the episodes, and louise is hardly going to place her new venture at risk by allowing babs to totally lower the tone, letting her loose to talk utter shite about how, ha ha ha, she's wearing no pants and spends her weekend dancing around in her underwear with empty toilet rolls attached to her tits. classy. thus, understandably, louise has distanced herself from babs. which sucks for her, but it's really a prime opportunity to take a look at why her friends keep ditching her.

thinking about it, this is quite possibly where all this "i'm too old" crap is coming from. babs can see all these people who used to class her as a friend moving forward, being offered new opportunities, getting involved with new things and becoming successful, whilst she; emma, 42, ex-RE teacher, degree in philosophy is sat wearing no underwear at four in the afternoon, binge watching teen mom whilst simultaneously re-sending insta-begging emails to endless companies with no response, wondering why she isn't one of the instamums managing to make a name for herself. focusing on age as the problem is the easy option as it allows her to avoid having to look deeper and identify the real issues. she's likely noted that, coincidentally, both louise and alison - and some of the other instamums - are a good ten years younger than her, thus she's put two and two together, and made five.

it's not your age babs, it's because you're a bibbidi bobbidi bellend.
What did Louise reply to her? I’ve looked on the podcast post but can’t find it!

Emma was probably constantly checking if Louise had viewed her story yet!

When you look back on Brummy or Louise's vlogs about how Brummy more or less stalked Louise in the beginning, it's very cringe. They also seemed total opposites so I imagine Louise found Brummy embarrassing. Brummy seems the sort to have forced herself on Louise. None of her friendships seem to last due to her embarrassing behaviour as she has mentioned many times!

Well last year they did a vlog where they opened their Christmas presents from one another. I doubt that's going to happen this year. Louise if probably glad to finally be rid of her!

I don't know who Alison Perry is? How has Brummy got friendly with her?
She's a vlogger like her! But has a journalist back ground etc

Reactions: 2
What did Louise reply to her? I’ve looked on the podcast post but can’t find it!
oh, it was in response to a comment emma left on her "BIG REVEAL i'm-doing-a-podcast" youtube vlog, rather than on the gram. it's not what's written as such - it's the tone of it. babs is attempting to come across as jokey and lighthearted, but is obviously FUMING - especially because she alludes to the fact that thus was possibly not the only secret louise kept from her. the response she receives is quite short, and appears to be an attempt to brush her off - it basically reads as "well hy would you know emma? i don't tell you everything - it's not like we're friends!" awks.
Screenshot_20191126_005106_com.google.android.youtube.jpg Screenshot_20191126_005115_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I've just seen Alison Perry on Louise Instagram and she's been invited on Louise podcast!!!
ahaa, babs will be clawing out her badly dyed hair!

I bet if Bab's was in a similar position to that poor mother she would be constantly sharing and asking people to donate. Use your number of followers and 'influence' for good babs and share even 1 or 2 each month. It's not much to ask surely! The woman appalls me she really does!
ofc she bloody would! this is the woman who proudly spent an entire YEAR begging for a family ticket to a local tourist attraction, until she eventually wore them down - i can only imagine the lengths she'd go to if she were in a similar position.

Last edited:
Has she swapped bedrooms with her daughter?? What's with the teenage bedroom look?
nope, that's just babs' bedroom, stunningly decorated in all its classy christmas glory! it's tasteless, gaudy crap - but then again, would we really expect anything else from the kween of tat, who has tacky as a middle name! and as for the teenage look, she's probs going for the "i'm not like a regular mom, i'm a cool mom" vibe. 🤣🤢

• Haha
i see babs has done an #AD for shoezone - so she's basically gone from working with bargain discount stores such as home bargains and poundland, to....working with a company that sells cheap shoes. high five babs! you're truly living the dream. underneath the facade, she must be seething that so many of the other instamums who she classes as friends - louise, for example - are doing well for themselves, and actually progressing their careers, yet bargain babs has got herself stuck in the bargain basement, meaning that only bargain brands are willing to work with her.

the #AD itself is cringe. babs is, as always, shamelessly exploiting her children - at least little ethan manages to look natural, whilst erin's wayyy over the top reaction just looks false and staged. then there's babs' brassy, vile, greasy-looking hair - and what's going on with the slippers? despite them surely being the focus of the advert, in the first photo, babs appears to be trying to hide hers - then in the second photo, she's clearly demanded mickey get in on the slipper action too. and tbh, i'm not sure why she missed out on a prime opportunity to #twin with the kiddos and buy herself a pair of matching unicorn slippers! she's usually all over that tit!

Reactions: 4
Although once ads on point slippers as that is what she wears all day. A skanky dressing gown and slippers. Poor Mickey cut out of shot to make was for the Disney tree of dreams / vomit. She can’t remember last Christmas, well I tell you what i babs I gave you a blooming heart and you know what you did the very next day you blooming gave it away.

heart. broken. brummy bullshite
. heart .broken. SHOOKETH #rabidaf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The post where her daughter has written a poem of how much she loves her Mums crazy antics.... What's saying she's read comments on here about embarrassing her daughter and asked her to conveniently write a letter. Also, does she wear the same clothes every single day? That Xmas jumper needs a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh, it was in response to a comment emma left on her "BIG REVEAL i'm-doing-a-podcast" youtube vlog, rather than on the gram. it's not what's written as such - it's the tone of it. babs is attempting to come across as jokey and lighthearted, but is obviously FUMING - especially because she alludes to the fact that thus was possibly not the only secret louise kept from her. the response she receives is quite short, and appears to be an attempt to brush her off - it basically reads as "well hy would you know emma? i don't tell you everything - it's not like we're friends!" awks.
View attachment 59931View attachment 59932
Nah, this is a sarcastic comment from Emma because Louise has been banging on about her stupid podcast for months, openly on Instagram. Hence the ‘you are such a good secret keeper’ bit. She’s joking

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.