Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is just gross. Slobbing around cleaning in those pjs and then putting them back on. Utterly gross and disgusting. She must stink.
I will confess I did not shower one day this week. My lovely father in law died this week quite unexpectedly ( was ill in hosp but doing ok) and hubby flew up to be with his mum and I sat around feeling lost and crying in my pjs.
But it was not a pleasurable experience. I felt dirty but couldn’t muster energy to do anything.
That Was ONE day though. Next day I showered did hair etc and washed the pjs etc.
How does she clean in her pjs presumably have some sort of wash (?with a baby wipe?) & put the same dirty pjs back on?!? 🤢🤢🤢
sorry about your father in law ❤❤ x

None of us have a problem with people in their nightwear I mean Hugh Hefner made a career out of it

But hers just look skanky, creased and scruffy all the time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She really is just gross. Slobbing around cleaning in those pjs and then putting them back on. Utterly gross and disgusting. She must stink.
I will confess I did not shower one day this week. My lovely father in law died this week quite unexpectedly ( was ill in hosp but doing ok) and hubby flew up to be with his mum and I sat around feeling lost and crying in my pjs.
But it was not a pleasurable experience. I felt dirty but couldn’t muster energy to do anything.
That Was ONE day though. Next day I showered did hair etc and washed the pjs etc.
How does she clean in her pjs presumably have some sort of wash (?with a baby wipe?) & put the same dirty pjs back on?!? 🤢🤢🤢
I’m sorry for your loss and I hope you’re on the road to recovery.

Reactions: 10
God knows why but I some how watched (skimmed) through the vlog.

So Triple Threat cleans out the rats as Babs says she "might be allergic to them" (bleeping revelation of the year... NOT!)
she then says she'd never get rid of them and would rather take an antihistamine until the rats die.

Okay great, but what happened to the hamster?
It would appear the hamster had to go, so why not the rats??
Ahhhh yes, because they belong to the favourite one so are allowed to stay, the woman is a total moron, an absolute shambolic excuse of a moron.
I wish she'd just duck off!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just imagine the ☕ we could get, if we had a school Mum on here. Bab would be so paranoid!
It's funny because you think they'd stand out in the comments as knowing her if they were babettes as they would know what she does. But the fact they don't says to me she doesn't have even a passing relationship with them .... because they don't know her because it's Ste they see or she stomps around with her nose in the air which is how Mrs Briggs said she was in the wild

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's funny because you think they'd stand out in the comments as knowing her if they were babettes as they would know what she does. But the fact they don't says to me she doesn't have even a passing relationship with them .... because they don't know her because it's Ste they see or she stomps around with her nose in the air which is how Mrs Briggs said she was in the wild
I don't think they'd comment much because of the kids but they're definitely lurkers and probably go through her social media and have their own opinions about how she exploits her family and parades herself

Reactions: 13
Just imagine the ☕ we could get, if we had a school Mum on here. Bab would be so paranoid!
There was a mum from the school who popped on but didn’t have much to say at all, I can’t actually remember what she did say lol , I doubt Emma stands at the gates chatting to the other parents , not everyone can if their jobs aren’t school hours friendly but hers is . She definitely thinks she’s above everyone so it’s most likely head down and no eye contact .

Reactions: 19
There was a mum from the school who popped on but didn’t have much to say at all, I can’t actually remember what she did say lol , I doubt Emma stands at the gates chatting to the other parents , not everyone can if their jobs aren’t school hours friendly but hers is . She definitely thinks she’s above everyone so it’s most likely head down and no eye contact .
Says alot that no one actually knows her, just instatwats that use each other for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not to derail but in my experience on this thread nobody has ever really given ANYTHING interesting or new away, on this thread, who knows her in the wild. In my opinion it's probably because they don't know her at all, or they don't want to be identified. Or it's wet Claire jumping on trying to derail 🤣🤣🤣
Nobody has ever said anything we don't all know from following her!

urgh. based on the shaving of steve's hairy back - and resulting grim stubbly re-growth
🤢🤢 - i'm also gonna predict that they are going to iceland. you wouldn't need your back shaved to go to a cold country unless you were planning to use a sauna/hot springs/steam room, plus the -7 temperature fits with iceland temperatures. february is the coldest month of the year, and i am totally here for babs stomping around moaning about how cold she is! i definitely predict a bathroom breakdown - unfortunately there are no ice hotels in iceland, because that is content i'd pay to see! 🤣 - when she realises that her thermal vest and woollen gloves aren't keeping her warm, and her ill-fitting kids' walking boots give her blisters while she's sullenly hiking up glaciers and volcanoes! 🍿🍿🍿

tbh, i imagine the only part of the holiday she'll actually enjoy is a northern lights tour - she'll be forced to stay up way past her toddler bedtime, but she will have ensured that they book a tour which includes with hot cock and pastries to keep her energy up - and whatever fancy hotel they've booked, since that's obvs where she's gonna spend the majority of her time, claiming it's vital she film a room tour so she can avoid having to join in any physical activities like husky sledging, snowmobiling, snorkeling - can you imagine?! 🤣 - and lugging herself around ice caves!
I said it weeks ago and stand by it - the only reason she has agreed is to take a swimming costume body confident photo in the blue lagoon

Reactions: 23
Babs and her mug collection, rae dun collection, mini Christmas Village, Disney tat amd all the other crap she hoards.
Screenshot_20220213-090214_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
God knows why but I some how watched (skimmed) through the vlog.

So Triple Threat cleans out the rats as Babs says she "might be allergic to them" (bleeping revelation of the year... NOT!)
she then says she'd never get rid of them and would rather take an antihistamine until the rats die.

Okay great, but what happened to the hamster?
It would appear the hamster had to go, so why not the rats??
Ahhhh yes, because they belong to the favourite one so are allowed to stay, the woman is a total moron, an absolute shambolic excuse of a moron.
I wish she'd just duck off!
I think a couple of people on the thread commented that they saw the hamster cage in Ethan’s room?

Room isn’t big enough for him now never mind adding that addition - she probably got sick of us commenting how vile it was the hamster lived on their dinning room table 😁

Reactions: 15
Over on LP insta I think she's having a sly pop at old Babs.

Beautiful in focus pictures of the girls sitting happily on the plane occupying themselves.

She's made a point of the fact that her kids are well behaved travellers, a dig at Babs bribery tactics maybe ?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not overly keen on LP either but she's definitely more professional and a whole lot classier .

Reactions: 28
So just before 7 o’clock on a SATURDAY night, the kids are already packed off to their rooms! I’ve never known any other parents that do that on a Saturday night! I really don’t understand why she had kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't even do that and my kid is 4! She goes to bed at 8 most nights anyway but on a Saturday I let her watch The Masked Singer which finishes at 8:30 because she doesn't have nursery at weekends and I don't work them.

She is a truly selfish woman.

I will never get over the sheer amount of crap this woman buys for her kids. Just watched her latest vlog and the mention (and showing off) of both Valentines gifts, ‘reward boxes’ (for doing things they should be doing at their age anyway), airplane bags…and that’s on top of birthday, Christmas, Easter, and any excuse for gift giving. And that’s on top of the 15 holidays they have a year! They must get hundreds of gifts a year.

You’d think Emma was a bloody millionaire how quick she is to spend money. And she tries to justify it like ‘it was only a pound’. Yes but it’s something that the kids don’t need and it’s even more plastic crap that’s going to end up in the bin in 6 months.

There is just no need to spoil them like that, they will become horrible teenagers and even worse adults if they’re taught from a young age that they will get rewarded 24/7 for doing basic tasks and even just existing!

I get that she wants to do nice things for her kids but she can’t seem to grasp how privileged she really comes across in these videos, she’s going to lose so many followers if all she does is bang on about all the crap she buys. We can’t relate Emma!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've never known anything like it!! Surely she should be giving them pocket money instead of all that plastic tat!! And the fact that they asked for the reward boxes again speaks volumes! That, to me, is not great parenting! Give them pocket money so they can learn about saving and the value of things!🙄
And what women in her 40's needs kids stickers! Just call her babby wonka!!

Also wonder if her therapist has given her homework to change things up, as I'm sure she said she was filming in the bathroom the other day, then she was sat on the floor in the dining room, and now filming in the evening!🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.