Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma you’d wake up later than 5:30am if you didn’t go to sleep at 8pm..
OMG her stories this morning have made me soooo angry . You would. Get up . Later if you didn’t go. To bed . At toddler o clock . It’s not. Rocket science .
Also she’s so selfish, I’m surprised she doesn’t pull them out of bed purely to keep her company . Who gets up at 5:30 to spend 2 hours watching TV before the day starts, I can’t think of anything worse - GO TO BED LATER… also she should try having teens mine have not rolled out of bed yet despite shouting and we’ve got to leave in 20 minutes , how would she cope 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooooh that plate of Chinese take away has been on my mind for days!! I love a good chip from the Chinese, and chow mein is my absolute favourite but somehow it all looked so awful on that plate. And it looked cold! I have so many questions at the moment regarding their eating habits….the must get Deliveroo and Just Eat etc where they are because I’m not that far away. If they’re people who prefer a take away rather than going out, or don’t want to get babysitters etc I get it! But explore some other menu options!! Wagamama even, a nice kebab, Thai food, maybe even a Miller and Carter, you can even get Harvester delivered lol lol lol they can afford anything on the menu so why the sloppy sameness each Friday!!!!? And if you really do love the same Chinese every Friday, pop it all out in the middle of the table with napkins and a candle, share it and for goodness sake stop forgetting the prawn toast 😋😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do her neighbours want a euphonium concert before 8am?
It does seem incredibly inconsiderate to let him play at this hour. Maybe he's snatching the opportunity while she's a "captive audience" because there's probably no way she'd listen to him otherwise!! He's had to approach her in her natural habitat, the pit.

OMG her stories this morning have made me soooo angry . You would. Get up . Later if you didn’t go. To bed . At toddler o clock . It’s not. Rocket science .
Also she’s so selfish, I’m surprised she doesn’t pull them out of bed purely to keep her company . Who gets up at 5:30 to spend 2 hours watching TV before the day starts, I can’t think of anything worse - GO TO BED LATER… also she should try having teens mine have not rolled out of bed yet despite shouting and we’ve got to leave in 20 minutes , how would she cope 😱
That would literally kill my day. My days are only as good as the start they get and as someone with adhd I really struggle with transitions! If I started my day watching tv that'd be me for the day- everything being put off until tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Braved the Vlog. Dire viewing figures and comment engagement - again! You'd think she'd take a big hint. It's not working anymore, Emma, your content and Vlogs are now Groundhog Day. Rehashed, rinse & repeat, same old same old. Boring!

Oh, & did anyone notice Triple Threat in the background of the kitchen haul reveal portion of the Vlog? Jeez, chip off the old block right there - what an attention seeker! Every time Babs moved out of shot to get another item from the haul bag, there was TT in full view in the background, throwing up peace signs, putting her hand under her chin, waving her hand, doing dance moves ... there is another monster baking on a low heat there 😂😂😂😂😂

...and why the F did she scoop Margot up when you could HEAR (and Babs even confirmed) that she was in the middle of eating?!!! That poor "content puppy" can't even eat in peace.

...& she's excited for Disney Florida for one reason - content. I hope she gets sunstroke. Or, even better, one of them comes down with Covid just before they fly out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We watched a bit of dancing on ice last night and Rachel Stevens is only 5 months younger than Emma! I looked at Rachel’s Instagram and her style is amazing.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She fancies herself as a Disney Vlogger, and yet she can't even get the names of the Restaurants right - EMMA! IT'S CHEF MICKEY'S you bleeping bell end! 🙄🤦‍♀️ Not Cafe Mickey 🤬

Also, she's just told the whole Internet the day she is going away as Disney dining opens up 60 days before your arrival date at the moment. I've dodged a bullet here Cowbags, I nearly went the same time as her but last minute we chose May as Easter is sooooooo busy, she'll hate it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She fancies herself as a Disney Vlogger, and yet she can't even get the names of the Restaurants right - EMMA! IT'S CHEF MICKEY'S you bleeping bell end! 🙄🤦‍♀️ Not Cafe Mickey 🤬

Also, she's just told the whole Internet the day she is going away as Disney dining opens up 60 days before your arrival date at the moment. I've dodged a bullet here Cowbags, I nearly went the same time as her but last minute we chose May as Easter is sooooooo busy, she'll hate it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you mind me asking if you go in school hols in May and if it’s just one week, is this enough?

I posted for the first time in ages the other day as, well let’s just say, life can be tit and fall apart at any moment. Babs being a spoilt brat that in no way lives anywhere near the real world pisses me off more than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you mind me asking if you go in school hols in May and if it’s just one week, is this enough?

I posted for the first time in ages the other day as, well let’s just say, life can be tit and fall apart at any moment. Babs being a spoilt brat that in no way lives anywhere near the real world pisses me off more than ever.
No. We're going for 2 weeks, May half term plus another week. Because of the jobs we both do my kids schools have always authorised term time hols for us. 1 week isn't enough in my opinion. The jet lag alone takes 3 - 4 days to get over plus there's so much to do. Pre COVID we did 3 weeks when we went 👍

Last edited:
That reply to the person telling her that brass bands are crying out for players speaks volumes about Emma.

Saying they already do a lot of clubs just screams “nah, I can’t be arsed.”

My son had a hobby when he was young that took up hours of my time each day. We lived in the arse end of nowhere and I had to travel 45 mins each way to his clubs, everyday. Weekends there were activities to do with it - I took him. Because it was something that I was happy to encourage and that was good for him. I did it for years (then he became a teenager and decided he no longer wanted to do any of it, but hey, his life!)

Es musical hobby should be encouraged- it’s a fabulous skill to play and instrument and be able to read music. And playing in a band is a fantastic experience for children.

Also, when does Ste do any actual work?!

He up with the kids, taking them to school, then clubs. He must have to compress it all into school hours while she sits on her arse “werking” not even having the time to cook decent meals for everyone else who’s running around.

Does he not tell her she’s taking the piss lazing in bed when the kids need getting ready for school and he’s got an actual job to get to?

The only time you see her out of her pit early mornings is the weekends. And even then she’s sat watching TV rather than doing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So tempted to comment about how inconsiderate she is being letting him play that early but I don’t want to be bab-blocked. I hope the picture was taken yesterday at a later time, which is possible because babs is always in bed. Why would she not encourage him downstairs to play for Ste and TT too. She really can’t be arsed with that kid can she :( I don’t believe she gets up at 5:30 or else she would be straight on the stories. I know for sure she would. She hasn’t gotta wake anyone up because Ste is probably on the sofa 🤣 She’s saying 5:30 to stay a little relatable to the toddler moms. Honestly can’t wait for TT to begin rebelling once she hits secondary school. We all went through a phrase in year 7/8, well I know I did 😅

Also last point, but I am sick of seeing that purple vomit shacket. I borrow my partners all black one as it does keep me warm at work and because it’s all black it looks formal, it was from sainbos babs ;)

Reactions: 13

I’ll second that our last Florida trip was Easter , amazing but so busy , we actually did less Disney parks that trip because they were easier to navigate , and the names of restaurants pissed me off too it’s Hollywood & Vine and I’m really surprised she’s chose there cos if she’s going in day it’s like a fuckin crèche with lots of tots , we wouldn’t go in there now mine are older, far better restaurants on site ……plus we had crappy weather at Easter…..fingers crossed it’s storms and torrential rain 🤞🤞😂

• Haha
Do you think there is covid in their house?
The puppy walk sat was cancelled unexpectedly
No announcement sat night about what they were doing sun
This morn there was no stories of what they did yday
Today she is staying home dying her hair
Just a thought

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That reply to the person telling her that brass bands are crying out for players speaks volumes about Emma.

Saying they already do a lot of clubs just screams “nah, I can’t be arsed.”

My son had a hobby when he was young that took up hours of my time each day. We lived in the arse end of nowhere and I had to travel 45 mins each way to his clubs, everyday. Weekends there were activities to do with it - I took him. Because it was something that I was happy to encourage and that was good for him. I did it for years (then he became a teenager and decided he no longer wanted to do any of it, but hey, his life!)

Es musical hobby should be encouraged- it’s a fabulous skill to play and instrument and be able to read music. And playing in a band is a fantastic experience for children.

Also, when does Ste do any actual work?!

He up with the kids, taking them to school, then clubs. He must have to compress it all into school hours while she sits on her arse “werking” not even having the time to cook decent meals for everyone else who’s running around.

Does he not tell her she’s taking the piss lazing in bed when the kids need getting ready for school and he’s got an actual job to get to?

The only time you see her out of her pit early mornings is the weekends. And even then she’s sat watching TV rather than doing anything.
Sooooo many hours sat in a car staring at clouds waiting for children to finish music practice 😂😂

when you look at her instagram account it’s just

1. daily pit story
2. Stood by door going out to walk dog/or shop/or pick children up from school
3. Torment dog
4, lolling on sofa talking about what they are watching on tv
5. Badly performed Ad
6. Size 18 try on
7. Freebie night out
8. Rehashed content
10. Repeat all of the above
🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.