Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic, just wondering why Babs has been so quiet about any potential Covid encounters? Surely 10 days at home, on the sofa, watching Netflix and online shopping would be right up her street?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are still following each other but it's purely for appearances.
Pathetic really, isn’t it? What a sad life.

Slightly off topic, just wondering why Babs has been so quiet about any potential Covid encounters? Surely 10 days at home, on the sofa, watching Netflix and online shopping would be right up her street?
If the kids had to be home too, it would finish her off.

She can’t even enjoy a day with them all pottering around the house, hanging out together for a bit, going off to do their own things even on a weekend or an inset day.

Something that most other families do most weekends, just relax at home after a busy week without having to run about all the time. Those kids are never allowed to just chill out. She’s going to be in for a massive shock when she has teenagers who refuse to be dragged out.

Always has to have them out, being busy. Ten days being forced to stay in with her family would kill her.

She would bankrupt them with all the online shopping to deal with the stress of having to self isolate.

Reactions: 14
I’m guessing from this mornings story someone was doing scrolling tattle yesterday 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Erm wtf
- if she’s awake at 530 why does she film herself still in her pit at 730 letting cbbste do everything with the children
- another this is how I dye my hair video. We’ve gone past scrapping the bottom of the barrel and are now about 10 layers under it
- Is. She. Filming. Whilst. On. The. Toilet. The. Dirty. Manky. Cow?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I used to post on here regularly a while ago, I only stopped as I unfollowed Babs as she was doing my head in. I was on here when Ste was staring at Mrs Briggs 😬 I do hope she’s ok. From what I gather then nothings changed..she’s still moaning about everything.

Reactions: 21
So to get babs interested in E’s hobby he has to play it to her WHILST SHE SITS IN BED! She can’t even be arsed to drag herself out of her pit! How disgusting is that?! Why does she spend so much time in bed? The most unrelateable parent ever!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I hate the way she’s says “I love you”

Who does she think she is, Michael Jackson.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve finally unfollowed her 🥳 realised I can’t watch her morning stories without feeling sick so there’s no point anymore. Sure I won’t miss much.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1045204
and yetEmma still manages to be in her pyjamas by 4.15pm 🤷🏼‍♀️
Erm, so how she is filmng stories from the TV/bath/her pit if she is ferrying kids around? Makes no sense..

I’ve finally unfollowed her 🥳 realised I can’t watch her morning stories without feeling sick so there’s no point anymore. Sure I won’t miss much.
You don't need to follow her she has an open account if you ever get the desire to watch a pit story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've only just seen the takeaway grid post. How can a pic of a slob with a takeaway make me rage so much? Their weekly order is half rice, half chips, chow mein and curry sauce? Not even an actual curry? Just the sauce poured over it like you'd have as a student in a polystyrene tray at 2am while waiting for a taxi? And making such a huge deal of going to the same takeaway after moving house? Didn't someone say they moved two mins away? God meal times in that house are horrendous. Utterly horrendous. She's a disgrace. "I'm a great mom?" Keep telling yourself that love. Oh and the way your son has dragged all his musical stuff into your bedroom isnt something to be proud of. It shows he knew where to find you staying put and just looks like you're disabled and bed bound. Disgrace.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Erm, so how she is filmng stories from the TV/bath/her pit if she is ferrying kids around? Makes no sense..

You don't need to follow her she has an open account if you ever get the desire to watch a pit story 🤣
I know but I’m hoping now I forget about her and never look again.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've only just seen the takeaway grid post. How can a pic of a slob with a takeaway make me rage so much? Their weekly order is half rice, half chips, chow mein and curry sauce? Not even an actual curry? Just the sauce poured over it like you'd have as a student in a polystyrene tray at 2am while waiting for a taxi? And making such a huge deal of going to the same takeaway after moving house? Didn't someone say they moved two mins away? God meal times in that house are horrendous. Utterly horrendous. She's a disgrace. "I'm a great mom?" Keep telling yourself that love. Oh and the way your son has dragged all his musical stuff into your bedroom isnt something to be proud of. It shows he knew where to find you staying put and just looks like you're disabled and bed bound. Disgrace.
People who say they get a Chinese but they get chips/chicken balls are NOT getting a Chinese. That meal must be so bland with all the carbs and a bit of sauce poured on, where’s the flavour or meat dishes or anything not beige!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.