Brummy Mummy #98 Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's panto kween!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my Christ what the hell is that reel!!! Omg. I thought stevey boy hated social media? How can he be taken seriously in a professional capacity after that??

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I tried to book an activity at the Bear Grylls Adventure for today. Thank god I couldn’t get tickets. Lucky escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God that reel is awful. And as for Stevie, grow a pair man!! Also I have watched The woman in the window across the street from the girl in the window (might not be the right title but near enough), I enjoyed it. I don't think it was meant to be funny(although a few bits were) but I enjoyed it. So there Babs 🤣🤣
tbh, i'm surprised babs keep mentioning a teacher - especially without a strict warning that her age recommendation is: not for toddlers. i've only watched a bit of it, but i didn't get the impression it would be babs' cup of tea hot cock! #birude

as for the reel, bleeping hell. every time i think it is beyond the realms of possibility that she could actually produce content any more cringeworthy, she always manages to prove me wrong and totally outdo herself. jfc steve - man up and say no to your wife! can you imagine turning up at work on monday, fully aware that everyone in the office has seen that car crash of a reel, featuring his gormless performance! how does the money generated by embarrassing himself on the internet balance out the crushing sense of humiliation?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh my Christ what the hell is that reel!!! Omg. I thought stevey boy hated social media? How can he be taken seriously in a professional capacity after that??
She must be shitting herself over that meeting and even he must be desperate to keep the £££ rolling in if the chinless wonder has agreed to take part in prawn cracker crap 🤔🙄

Reactions: 12
Wow are the Bear Grylls tickets really £220! Each!
We call him Bear Bare Faced Liar Grylls in our house, after stories about him fabricating his SAS history started to be leaked in the press a few years ago. So, very fitting that two fibbers and money prices that the average family/person just cannot afford, are linked for #AD purposes. 🤥🤥🤥 Babs is so out of touch with reality and her audiences - plural, as she claims each of her social media accounts have "different" audiences 🙄💸💸💸🤥🤥🤥💸💸💸

Reactions: 12
That’s a bit harsh, she’s 11! Who wants to dress in clothes their mum approved of when they’re learning independence and asserting some autonomy?

My son has a mullet, his hair doesn’t exist to please me.
Which bit is harsh? her style does make her look un kept and scruffy I didn't say she shouldn't wear it.

Reactions: 7
We call him Bear Bare Faced Liar Grylls in our house, after stories about him fabricating his SAS history started to be leaked in the press a few years ago. So, very fitting that two fibbers and money prices that the average family/person just cannot afford, are linked for #AD purposes. 🤥🤥🤥 Babs is so out of touch with reality and her audiences - plural, as she claims each of her social media accounts have "different" audiences 🙄💸💸💸🤥🤥🤥💸💸💸
Oh I’m with you, I hate Bear Grylls 🤣 My husband tried to watch him a few times with me but just got my constant commentary of “oh but it’s not bloody dangerous is it, he’s not gonna die on screen….the camera crew aren’t drinking their own wee are they, they’ll have bottled water…..etc etc etc” He’s always done my head in!
Sorry I’ve gone off topic. But like you say, Bear and Babs are two smug liars so makes sense they’d buddy up 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tingo to you 💥

she’s even got gormless to take part 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She's roped him in to prove to Tattle that they ARE an item, he DOES support her and that she DOESN'T embarrass and humiliate him online. His colleagues are going to be RABID laffing at him behind his back. The sad sack is fully emasculated. He may as well be a bleeping eunuch at this point. Pathetic 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1025472

Less Robin Hood more Friar Tuck going by this pic. Surely her Benny from Crossroads look would have been more appropriate here? 🤷.
Why to god is she wearing a dress. Queen of always getting it so bloody wrong. Ooh nearly at thread 100, now do we plan balloons or a cupcake and candle for the celebration pic? #scrunchedupnosesattheready

Reactions: 15
On a different note- In that Costco video - Did anyone else catch her asking San if her dad stays mostly in the bedroom or sits downstairs too? She was looking at a bed tray wondering if he could use it. This struck me as proof that she is very uninvolved in his care and wellbeing. If she visited regularly she would know where he is resting. She shelters herself from all things uncomfortable even at the cost of being with her dad or helping out with his care. Really horrible.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She’s actually in her pjs and dressing gown at 6.30 on a Saturday night isn’t she? Good grief…

Reactions: 15
Oh my! A thread title?!

Well as it's Saturday I'm ordering a Chinese, specifically for the extra bag of prawn crackers which I can fling around in celebration. But first, time to ditch the husband and kids - duck family time! - lay in bed with my manky PJ's, put on some trash TV and chug back a few cocks (bit rude)

Oh and to whoever said Babs looks like Friar Tuck..

Friar Tuck Shop... You're welcome!! 😁

View attachment 1026043
Lol this has made my day - if you edited saltwater sandals it would be 😘🤣

We have Covid in our household :(
Do you know what - we stuck to the rules, no holidays, no days out like Babs DURING the Lockdowns/waves.
For the first time in two years we went bowling and ate out. We washed and gelled hands, wore masks, distanced ourselves and yup covid. Gutted - for the first time in ages it felt ‘normal’ like it used to be. How she has t caught it is beyond me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lol this has made my day - if you edited saltwater sandals it would be 😘🤣

We have Covid in our household :(
Do you know what - we stuck to the rules, no holidays, no days out like Babs DURING the Lockdowns/waves.
For the first time in two years we went bowling and ate out. We washed and gelled hands, wore masks, distanced ourselves and yup covid. Gutted - for the first time in ages it felt ‘normal’ like it used to be. How she has t caught it is beyond me
Oh no. Speedy recovery. We had it couple weeks ago having avoided it this far, we think from school as most had it. We've been super careful too. I think she probably has had it but she doesn't test so doesn't know. Likes to be oblivious.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s paid for her WDW trip which you do 12 weeks out so she’s probably off at Easter. Masks are still mandatory in all of the parks, restaurants and shops/malls and Covid rates continue to rise in the state of Florida but she is so desperate to go ‘home’ she will go ahead with the trip. If she had watched her fellow vloggers (who she claims to be friends with) they are all saying the restrictions are still in place and that WDW is not the same. The bits most affected are the bits she likes the most - maybe we will get a Disney bathroom breakdown after all 😉

Reactions: 21
She rolled out the big guns this week to up engagement; Disney, dog napping, Adventure Stevie & now rapping Stevie………as the saying goes her jaiket is on a shoogly peg.

• Haha
He does love me. See, he does love me and all you trolls of jealous because I have the man of dreams
But you don't read the site that shall not be named do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Which bit is harsh? her style does make her look un kept and scruffy I didn't say she shouldn't wear it.
Again, you’re talking about an 11 year old who could well read this, and as a child cannot give her consent to her images be shared by her terrible mother. There’s really no need to compare her to other children, and be critical of her clothing choice, or vibe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.