Brummy Mummy #98 Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's panto kween!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wears a bloody dress to an adventure centre 🤦‍♀️. Bab really isn't a good fit for a lot of her adverts, why don't they bother with some background research before selecting her.
It really highlights how little integrity she has in accepting them in the first place, swiftly followed by how little imagination she has in the subsequent crappy ad. She could have at least dressed the part today and made out she was participating! That said, I don't think she's in a position to turn things down because they don't actually fit into her brand, it's very obvious that she has to take anything she's offered

Reactions: 15
Emma shot some arrows it’s probably the most exercise she has done in years she has earned a big greasy take away.
Predict complaints of a sore arm Monday.
she'll definitely have the wrist support back on. ideal sympathy post prior to whatever ad is incoming. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Why, when they have such a large amount of disposable income, do they always look such scruffs?

I know you wouldn't dress up for today's activity, but on the whole they always look so unkempt.

Reactions: 26
Why, when they have such a large amount of disposable income, do they always look such scruffs?

I know you wouldn't dress up for today's activity, but on the whole they always look so unkempt.
Agree Erins vibe is not one I would want my child to have and thankfully I have a daughter that has never wanted to dress like that. Very similar ages I don't really see any girls that dress like that by us and we don't live a million miles away. It makes her look really un kept but its good babs allows her to choose I guess

Reactions: 13

She buys cheap disposable fasion, and often it shows. I'm all for primark, supermarket brands etc, especially when kids are still growing rapidly or just because your budget dictates, but she could buy them better quality stuff if she didn't prioritse quantity. Also I think with the kids, it's because she buys their clothes big so they will last- but it kinda makes them look like they're in hand me downs. As for why she insists on wearing the scuffed to death Mango leather jacket when she was gifted I one not so long ago by Next (?).

• Wow
Reactions: 16
duck me the latest reel 🤦... crap more than rap ...pass me the eye bleach,could CBBSTE look more gormless ????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God that reel is awful. And as for Stevie, grow a pair man!! Also I have watched The woman in the window across the street from the girl in the window (might not be the right title but near enough), I enjoyed it. I don't think it was meant to be funny(although a few bits were) but I enjoyed it. So there Babs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What fresh hell is that reel? If I asked my husband to rap on Instagram (badly) he’d be out the door faster than CBBSte falling in the canal trying to catch the smash!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Agree Erins vibe is not one I would want my child to have and thankfully I have a daughter that has never wanted to dress like that. Very similar ages I don't really see any girls that dress like that by us and we don't live a million miles away. It makes her look really un kept but its good babs allows her to choose I guess
That’s a bit harsh, she’s 11! Who wants to dress in clothes their mum approved of when they’re learning independence and asserting some autonomy?

My son has a mullet, his hair doesn’t exist to please me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So after a bollocking from Btech and the work experience girls Babs came away and decided the best way to up her game would be to rap badly and out of time whilst featuring her ugly husband who has less personality than the slightly off lettuce I binned today.
Give it up you talentless twit.
Read the room - your content is as stale as month old bread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Great thread title from @Missymoo92
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's panto kween!" (Based on Maybelline make up 🤡)

@BonBon27 do you have a recap please?
Oh my! A thread title?!

Well as it's Saturday I'm ordering a Chinese, specifically for the extra bag of prawn crackers which I can fling around in celebration. But first, time to ditch the husband and kids - duck family time! - lay in bed with my manky PJ's, put on some trash TV and chug back a few cocks (bit rude)

Oh and to whoever said Babs looks like Friar Tuck..

Friar Tuck Shop... You're welcome!! 😁

Screenshot_2022-01-29-19-48-55-145~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s a bit harsh, she’s 11! Who wants to dress in clothes their mum approved of when they’re learning independence and asserting some autonomy?

My son has a mullet, his hair doesn’t exist to please me.
But she isn’t. Emma picks her clothes. Emma probably picks her outfits. Emma controls everything those kids wear and do.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.