Brummy Mummy #97 It’s not a mum tum if your youngest is a decade old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight alteration to scenario 1…
we know she’s crap with numbers #notasize18 she says a handful of mugs4mugs left in reality it’s over 1000

so probably just one man approached. Might look like 3 men if she’d been at the cocks #biteude all afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if the mini meltdown is because is because of this.

View attachment 1024399

Maybe BTEC Paul is cashing out? New owners coming soon that'll look at her analytics and go "why are we representing them again?"
It's all starting to make so much sense.

Oh yes Cornwall! I knew I'd forgotten one 🤦 she's just such an entitled brat it's unreal
But let us remember that Disney are the only holidays that count. She once stomped round a GIFTED Haven trip, implying it was all a bit lacklustre and beneath her, and talking constantly about their upcoming Disney holiday.

Anabolic....never heard it said as anabolotic before 😬
Has Emma finally invented a word!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m guessing whatever “fun” activities they have planned are #ad #gifted.

Oh & Babs last time your kids went to Disney they weren’t 6 & 8 they went to DLP & on the Disney cruise, so they haven’t done without. Unless those holidays don’t count? Bragging bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish someone would tell her (Triple threat 🙄) that's not a smile, it's a grimace.
it says a great deal about how comfortable triple threat is posing for photos with her m when that grimace is her facial expression of choice! i know babs has trained her to mimic her own scrunched-nose smile, but erin's expression in that photo is far. more of a forced "just take the bleeping photo" grimace. she's obviously not impressed at being forced to pose next to babs. i don't think it will be long before erin is refusing to pose in photos for content - especially next to babs, embarrassing herself with that cringe peace sign. just WHY?! 🤣 it will be very obvious when that happens though, because suddenly her grid will be full of photos of ethan the afterthought - a sharp contrast to how it is now. sadly, it will be a case of "can't take photos with the golden child, the boy will have to do". 😔

also, HOW desperate is babs for engagement?! she's clearly been severely reprimanded by btec paul for her to be eagerly replying to every single comment left on her post - and with actual sentences, not the usual meaningless "😘😘". i bet she's FUMING at having to put a tiny bit of effort into her "werk". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
it says a great deal about how comfortable triple threat is posing for photos with her m when that grimace is her facial expression of choice! i know babs has trained her to mimic her own scrunched-nose smile, but erin's expression in that photo is far. more of a forced "just take the bleeping photo" grimace. she's obviously not impressed at being forced to pose next to babs. i don't think it will be long before erin is refusing to pose in photos for content - especially next to babs, embarrassing herself with that cringe peace sign. just WHY?! 🤣 it will be very obvious when that happens though, because suddenly her grid will be full of photos of ethan the afterthought - a sharp contrast to how it is now. sadly, it will be a case of "can't take photos with the golden child, the boy will have to do". 😔

also, HOW desperate is babs for engagement?! she's clearly been severely reprimanded by btec paul for her to be eagerly replying to every single comment left on her post - and with actual sentences, not the usual meaningless "😘😘". i bet she's FUMING at having to put a tiny bit of effort into her "werk". 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's definitely been told to actually do some work. She very, very much sat back on her laurels a few years back and has been coasting ever since. Every year when she shares the "I won a blogging award" post, it gets more and more cringy that it was so long ago.

Reactions: 14
This has just popped up on my Facebook as a suggestion to Follow. Err no thanks. She’s in the category of ‘creators’. What is creative about what she does? The hot-cock stand? The clown makeup? She doesn’t create content, she copies it from others. She doesn’t have a creative bone in her #size18 body (apart from when it’s Babanory time maybe).
Don’t get me stared on her being labelled as a writer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤬

E75EE8A2-736A-4805-8540-0AC46067BC07.jpeg

• Haha
"we haven't been to costco for AGES, since before christmas!" which was what - about a month ago? although i appreciate that in babs' world, that's basically forever. i'm genuinely surprised she didn't leap on the opportunity to exaggerate wildly and say "since LAST YEAR!" 🤣

and she won't be going to costco again til....easter?! two and a half while entire months! 🤯🤯 i mean, it's hardly an achievement when she's in in poundland, b&m and home bargains on a weekly basis!

"bought this katsu curry for our dinner - our tea, as we call it in birmingham!" sorry baba, but you are not claiming the word "tea" to refer to your evening meal as a brummie term. i literally live on the south coast and use the word tea. just stop.

and yes babs, we are all very aware that you - fitbit's top influenza! 🤣 - could happily munch your way thru fifty pain au chocolat singlehandedly in the space of two days, and an entire share-size tub of moam. your sugar habit is hardly one to be proud of.

and "anabolotic"?! well done babs, you finally invented a word! although in classic babs style, you were totally oblivious and missed your opportunity to celebrate! 🎉

• Haha
The Costco vlog....
A few observations :
It's not difficult to see why Emma is so loud and brash.
She isn't wearing a facemask, you can tell because her voice is really clear on camera, but Claire and Wet San voices are muffled.
What do San & Claire look like in those coats 🙄
Costco is not the kind of shop you go to without a purpose, it always baffles me that she just goes to see what there is! What a waste of money!
Her hauls make me want to rip my ears off, the tapping and the high pitched voice 🙉
She cannot read 🤦‍♀️ Anabolotic 🤣🤣🤣🙄
She confirmed she's a massive big fat liar as she brags mentions AGAIN that she's paid off the WDW holiday, that she claimed to have paid off yesterday on her Insta, but this vlog was filmed earlier on in the week 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
what's all that bullshit she's claiming about "non" of the kids' disney t-shirts and clothes fitting them anymore, because last time they went to disney erin was eight and ethan was six?! they went on a disney cruise LAST YEAR, and she filmed hauls showing off endless disney-themed clothing for herself and the kids. she even bought matching disney primark sweatshirts for the Es, and multiple sweatshirts she said were big on erin and would then be passed down to ethan. i do not doubt that all those clothes were shoved in a box up in top top, purposefully so she can claim that she can't find them, thus justifying her spending excessive amounts on new disney clothes - obvs needed to provide content for the obligatory haul vlog, because why even go to disney if it doesn't create easy content - and then as she's packing, she'll coincidentally stumble upon the box and be SHOOKETH to find an entire wardrobe of disney clothes for the kids, that - unsurprisingly - fit them perfectly! any excuse to spend money, eh babs. even when you have to blatantly lie to justify doing so. 👌🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 18
At Bear Grylls - in a dress - claiming she's not a thrill seeker, does she not do the rides at Disney? So she sat and had a hot chocolate - yet more sugar today. She's heading for type 2 if she isn't already 😵

what's all that bullshit she's claiming about "non" of the kids' disney t-shirts and clothes fitting them anymore, because last time they went to disney erin was eight and ethan was six?! they went on a disney cruise LAST YEAR, and she filmed hauls showing off endless disney-themed clothing for herself and the kids. she even bought matching disney primark sweatshirts for the Es, and multiple sweatshirts she said were big on erin and would then be passed down to ethan. i do not doubt that all those clothes were shoved in a box up in top top, purposefully so she can claim that she can't find them, thus justifying her spending excessive amounts on new disney clothes - obvs needed to provide content for the obligatory haul vlog, because why even go to disney if it doesn't create easy content - and then as she's packing, she'll coincidentally stumble upon the box and be SHOOKETH to find an entire wardrobe of disney clothes for the kids, that - unsurprisingly - fit them perfectly! any excuse to spend money, eh babs. even when you have to blatantly lie to justify doing so. 👌🏻
It would make better content if she took a more thrifty approach!!

Reactions: 13
She really is selling her freebie. Standing drinking yet another sugary drink wearing a pleather jacket and dress. Why would the company think she was the ideal person to advertise for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.