Brummy Mummy #97 It’s not a mum tum if your youngest is a decade old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s thanking the Babettes for their messages of concern which she’s been checking since 5:30 a.m. I thought she didn’t read her messages🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s thanking the Babettes for their messages of concern which she’s been checking since 5:30 a.m. I thought she didn’t read her messages🤣
Thought she had her DMs turned off/didn’t read them?!! More lies there then. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 19
Triple threat gets the grid post and little E is just an after thought on the stories 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220129_100854_com.instagram.android.jpg

Yes Bab..the reason the vibes are different is cos you're a 44 year old saddo and she's 11. If you dressed alike you'd be tragic . Hope that helps 👍.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
More chocolatey cake snacks....I've just given mine rice cakes and fruit, must be a mean mum! My 'snack' will be a skinny latte on a long walk later 😉 They get through so much watermelon sugar.

Reactions: 16
More chocolatey cake snacks....I've just given mine rice cakes and fruit, must be a mean mum! My 'snack' will be a skinny latte on a long walk later 😉 They get through so much watermelon sugar.
Yeah but did you cover the fruit in jizzy icing sugar?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She can't handle that Erin is developing her own personality away from being Babs' twin. I'm loving it lol

• Heart
It’s come back to me today that on whatever day they went to Costco, Emma said that she’d be going to visit her dad if he was up to it. And it’s been bothering me, I can’t imagine a world in which I wouldn’t just go and sit with him, and hold his hand or help out with his care.

It’s not the same, but I helped my parents care for my grandparents, whilst they became unwell. There was never a point where I was asked to stay away, because even if they needed quiet, I would help to clean or even just sit and hold their hand.

So to be able to be left alone, but no have Emma around, I can’t put it into words, but I find it really sad for her.

Reactions: 15
I was about to say the same. An icing-covered cake for breakfast and chocolate a couple of hours later. This is not ok and again normalising a bad diet.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg the dog stories 🤣🤣. The reason they said "just like their owner doesn't like men" is because you were giving them your tit chip on the shoulder attitude. You can see how her lies and clearly didn't happen stories develop just from those few stories. It went from three guys asked to stroke the dog to 💯 near dog kidnap. Jesus Emma get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 22
Omg the dog stories 🤣🤣. The reason they said "just like their owner doesn't like men" is because you were giving them your tit chip on the shoulder attitude. You can see how her lies and clearly didn't happen stories develop just from those few stories. It went from three guys asked to stroke the dog to 💯 near dog kidnap. Jesus Emma get a bleeping grip.
Coming up to her to dognap that’s what she’s going with?? Although we all know this is utter bollox if they wanted the dog they’d wait until it’s off lead and grab it and leg it knowing babathehut wouldn’t be able to do a bleeping thing

Thought she had her DMs turned off/didn’t read them?!! More lies there then. Stupid witch.
Another LIE too, is saying her socials have very "different audiences" 🙄 yet she asks on Insta for people to watch her YouTube vlogs, & asked on Facebook for people to tag her in their Disney shiz on Insta! She posts her limp-tit TikTok efforts on Insta aswell .....

Edited to add, forgot to say she advertises her Insta on YouTube too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just to clarify Emma....being so thrilled by multicoloured pens is NOT "peak adulting". It is peak teens. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 17
Coming up to her to dognap that’s what she’s going with?? Although we all know this is utter bollox if they wanted the dog they’d wait until it’s off lead and grab it and leg it knowing babathehut wouldn’t be able to do a bleeping thing
Three men and a lone woman wouldn't need the dog to even be off the lead. If their intention was to dog-nap, Margot would be long gone. Three against one in a planned criminal activity. Look at car thefts, people get seriously harmed or even killed when the scum want your vehicle. They'd have left Babs on the ground, crying in the dirt.

None of it happened, it's one of two scenario's...
1. 3 males asked if they could stroke Margot. She didn't want them to, but they did - and Margot barked, & they laughed and walked off. Babs heavily embellished the story to garner sympathy and engagement.
2. It never happened, & Babs invented it to garner sympathy and engagement.

Lets face it, if something so frightening happened in reality, she'd be in bits and in no fit state to sit posing for stupid still shots to post along with her text boxes. It's bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.