Brummy Mummy #97 It’s not a mum tum if your youngest is a decade old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs: we can’t wait to go to Disney, Stephen loves it so much.

Also Babs:
CA5FE2FD-549F-4D46-B220-72D425979EF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I unfollowed Babs on Instagram a couple of months ago as I just could not deal with her posts they made me want to die everytime. But this came up on my Facebook feed tonight. My god she's such an hole!!!
A desperate hole

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion :
Brummymummy #98
999 - Police please. A man just tried to stroke my Fluffy Puppy #bitrude
I'm bleeping snorting at that one 🤣🤣 that and whoever said "watermelon sugar, bye" (can't be arsed to go back and find it!)

But seriously, been catching up and I can't even deal with the entitled witch today. Babs, what would be disappointing for kids would be NO holiday at all - not even a couple of days at a UK seaside. NOTHING. Are you forgetting you also fucked off to Brighton mid pandemic as well as DLP AND went to Butlins last year? Most parents would give anything just to give their children that as a little mini break.

And as for the bullshit about the men in the park and your whole "oh is this how the world is you can't do anything can you".
Get your head out your size 22 arse, watch the news occasionally and you'll realise people go through all sorts of tit - just be grateful you're so bleeping sheltered and pandered to that you'll never experience anything horrific!

You ignorant twit.

I'm glad I got that out my system 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if the mini meltdown is because is because of this.

IMG_5036.jpg

Maybe BTEC Paul is cashing out? New owners coming soon that'll look at her analytics and go "why are we representing them again?"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
i mean, the idiocy of babs claiming that if she ever sees the three teenage boys who asked to stroke margot again, she'll be straight on the phone to the police, while simultaneously making threats online to kill people! pretty sure the police would love to hear about that babs, since - y'know - making threats is a crime. especially threats of murder. and especially when you've previously publicly threatened to smash your own husband's face in. aggressively promoting violence and making death threats seems pretty inappropriate content to share on a widely-followed public platform - although it certainly highlights babs' true character. dog-napping is an awful and serious crime, but murder is also pretty frowned upon, babs.

tbh, i doubt this was the kind of "you need to increase your engagement" tactic btec paul had in mind when he spoke to her yesterday. people reporting her stories for breaking IG rules against making threats of violence. this is similar to that time she joked about suicide. it's not gonna end well, and she'll definitely regret posting it at 5am when the alcohol has worn off. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220128_232951.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
All I can think of when I hear "I will find you and kill you" is this 👇👇

What would this film be called instead of "Taken"?
Maybe "Fakin'"?
Based on all her bullshit obviously 😁

2022-01-29-00-09-43-153.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm bleeping snorting at that one 🤣🤣 that and whoever said "watermelon sugar, bye" (can't be arsed to go back and find it!)

But seriously, been catching up and I can't even deal with the entitled witch today. Babs, what would be disappointing for kids would be NO holiday at all - not even a couple of days at a UK seaside. NOTHING. Are you forgetting you also fucked off to Brighton mid pandemic as well as DLP AND went to Butlins last year? Most parents would give anything just to give their children that as a little mini break.

And as for the bullshit about the men in the park and your whole "oh is this how the world is you can't do anything can you".
Get your head out your size 22 arse, watch the news occasionally and you'll realise people go through all sorts of tit - just be grateful you're so bleeping sheltered and pandered to that you'll never experience anything horrific!

You ignorant twit.

I'm glad I got that out my system 😁
All the holidays she's already had that you mentioned, PLUS let's not forget they all buggered off to Cornwall between Christmas and New Year!

View attachment 1024399

Maybe BTEC Paul is cashing out? New owners coming soon that'll look at her analytics and go "why are we representing them again?"
BLIMEY!!! This is VERY telling. What a great find! No wonder she's so irrationally unhinged currently. Now I'm wondering whether that bottle of champagne she crowed about being a gift from her "management" (the one she stuck the manifestation message on about being opened for a clothing line or book no.2), was actually a golden handshake parting gift?????.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
All the holidays she's already had that you mentioned, PLUS let's not forget they all buggered off to Cornwall between Christmas and New Year!

BLIMEY!!! This is VERY telling. What a great find! No wonder she's so irrationally unhinged currently. Now I'm wondering whether that bottle of champagne she crowed about being a gift from her "management" (the one she stuck the manifestation message on about being opened for a clothing line or book no.2), was actually a golden handshake parting gift?????.....
Oh yes Cornwall! I knew I'd forgotten one 🤦 she's just such an entitled brat it's unreal

I too honestly thought she might be taking her daughter to see Harry Styles? Not her sister, what a weird situation. She’s living her best teenage life as a 40+ woman.
You can just imagine the yellow one salivating and drooling over Harry whilst screaming over the top of everyone.
I'd laugh though if it'd turned out she was going to go with triple threat but she's too embarrassed to be seen with her.

Also Margot really isn't that cute anymore, that happened rather quickly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1024399

The new shareholding is Optimus Talent Investments, another of btec Paul companies. He does need to take a long hard look at who he represents though, such poor engagement and not really on brand compared to who else they work with.

Reactions: 14
3AC522E0-C6DF-4AEC-A9A0-EBD0D5A72B70.png

I saw this on fb thought it was very good advice for babs!
what a load of rubbish she makes up 3 lads wanting to clap her cute puppy 🤥 she really does make up tit for ingagement doesn’t she?
i also think she has false teeth/ plate at the front of her teeth, they look like horse teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can just imagine the yellow one salivating and drooling over Harry whilst screaming over the top of everyone.
I'd laugh though if it'd turned out she was going to go with triple threat but she's too embarrassed to be seen with her.

Also Margot really isn't that cute anymore, that happened rather quickly.
Life with Babs causes premature ageing 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The new shareholding is Optimus Talent Investments, another of btec Paul companies. He does need to take a long hard look at who he represents though, such poor engagement and not really on brand compared to who else they work with.
Sounds more like he’s moving away from day to day operations and into growing his portfolio. Given babs likes to set Paul on Tattle, I can’t imagine she’d cope well with having to deal with a younger, attractive woman as her manager. Plus, be kind or I’ll get Emily on you doesn’t sound as threatening 😂

(Made up the name Emily because I cba to go and find what the women at Optimus are actually called…apologies to any Emily’s 😂)

• Haha
Maybe she should look at herself and how easy it would be since she shows her house (easy routes in) probably shows her routine (when doors and windows etc are locked at night and when everyone is out) how genuinely easy would it be for someone to nab her dog. Wouldn't wish it on anyone but she makes it easy

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.