Brummy Mummy #97 It’s not a mum tum if your youngest is a decade old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never done a new thread so hope it works!

Took a comment from @teaandtoast8 for a thread title as it was a popular one and I couldn’t see any title suggestions in the most liked list!

We miss your new thread genius @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn - hope all is ok 😘

Recap
I’ve been finding myself losing all patience with Babs and her shitshow lately so haven’t kept too many notes for a recap! But some high lowlights;

*Slurry stories every night. Drunk, medicated or both? You decide.

*Vile and aggressive to her frail and in ill-health dad, who talks to Google too much, and Ethan, who sat on a sofa and ruined Babs’s story when she moved the camera and got him in shot.

*More shopping and spending and showing off. It’s literally all she does, every day. Her content is come shop with me and hauls and her stories are “what jeggings can I buy to fit me?” Then when she did buy some, in a size 20, she paraded around like she’d just cured cancer. I’m sorry but buying a bigger size if your trousers are too tight is not genius or revolutionary or amazing or brilliant. It’s bog standard life. Her content is getting more and more desperate by the day.
She’s also posting a lot on TikTok cos you know, desperation station!

*Bruised wrist from wrestling with her wellies that must be too small; apparently needed a support on it, threatened to waste a doctor’s appointment and went on about how the sprain was affecting her (while she drove, shopped and stomped around). Jesus.

*Lots of contradictory grid posts - I love my body, I hate my tummy, I hid in black, I’m proud of my size, I need bigger clothes, I spoke to every boy I fancied, I had no boyfriends, I had loads of boyfriends. None of it makes sense, and no one is interested. It’s sooooooo boooooooriiiiiiinnnggggg.

*Put more tat in Erin’s bedroom, while she was at school because god forbid anyone would have any say other than Babs, then put it on the Internet because who cares about privacy - including Erin’s fake reaction.

*AD for Readly (lol - all she does is watch telly and scroll Tattle) and AD for Fitbit (lol - all she does is watch telly and scroll Tattle. When she’s not openly mocking exercise)

*Still banging on about weekly therapy, it’s been three years on and off. She should consider a refund because she is more attention seeking, lazy, unhealthy, vile, aggressive and desperate than she’s ever been. Clearly the therapy is not helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
ha, like we're supposed to believe that babs - the woman who has filmed multiple reels which mock exercise - suddenly "like to know her step count!" as if that wasn't totally scripted! nice try fitbit! 👌🏻 but babs only cares about her step count when she's getting paid! hell, she doesn't even wear her fitbit unless she's doing an ad specifically for fitbit!

i guess the" hike"in that ad was why babs was desperately hunting for a pair of jeggings. she would have looked even more of a tit parading round on a hill wear a leopard print frock. ultimately - despite her claims - we all know bbas hadn't been doing any hiking. she wasn't even slightly breathless! wherever she was located obvs had a car park riiight next to it, and cbbste was ordered to drive her to the very top so she could pretend she'd been out walking! 🤣

note how her comments are full of people detailing their #whatsstrongwithyou goals - aiming to increase their exercise and fitness levels - often specifying their step count aim - note to babs; 10,000 steps a day is farrrr beyond your usual daily stumble between the sofa and the fridge - or their aim to lose weight, eat healthily, make memories with their kids, run a marathon, a dedication to exploring their local surroundings by getting out on walks, to cycle more or go on bike rides with their kids, to go swimming - essentially a whole list of health related goals make them feel "strong". babs, on the other hand, spouts out her usual "feel comfortable in my own skin" bullshit - how can you simultaneously FEEL confident in your own skin, as babs continually claims she does, whilst that also being your aim?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ change the bleeping narrative, babs.

her own #whatsstrongwithyou goal is simply to put even less care into her health or her appearance - wear even less make-up, to wear even comfier clothes - because obvs living in pyjama and a dressing gown isn't quite enough. as for "running round with the sun on our faces and mud up our legs" - she's clearly referring to margot, as babs has absolutely zero hope of running when she's adamant her dietary habits will remain unchanged and refusal to take an interest in her health! perhaps make a more realistic aim of being able to stand watching your kids and puppy play in the garden without the sheer effort of standing causing you to struggle to breathe? what an absolute JOKE.

and seriously, who are these deluded babettes who suddenly believe that babs is interested in promoting fitness and a "healthier lifestyle" because it's important to take care of your health when you're aged over 40?! babs is promoting health and fitness solely because she's being paid to, and she got a free fitbit out of it! a simple scroll back thru her posts highlights her priorities are very much not health and fitness - to the point where she regularly mocks those who choose to take care of their bodies! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220121_094421.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the recap and new thread @BonBon27 👏👏👏
Congrats to @teaandtoast8 for thread title 🥳
and to @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn hope your family emergency is remedied soon ❤

Watched the Vlog last night as I couldn't sleep. It did the trick, I was on board the sleepy train 7 minutes in and in the land of nod before it ended 🥱😴💤 😂😂😂 It was DIRE. She is running out of ideas and the viewing figures prove it - amongst her lowest views yet at 11k. For 75.5k alleged subscribers, that's really poor engagement!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks so unwell in those fit bit pics. She needs hydration.

The wellies look ridiculous.. she definitely bought them just for this AD.

Is she also wearing children's gloves?!

• Haha
Anybody else spot the two boxes of regatta shoes on the staircase? Along with the outdoor clothing……..more shopping or #gifted?

She is haemorrhaging money like there’s no tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
ha, like we're supposed to believe that babs - the woman who has filmed multiple reels which mock exercise - suddenly "like to know her step count!" as if that wasn't totally scripted! nice try fitbit! 👌🏻 but babs only cares about her step count when she's getting paid! hell, she doesn't even wear her fitbit unless she's doing an ad specifically for fitbit!

i guess the" hike"in that ad was why babs was desperately hunting for a pair of jeggings. she would have looked even more of a tit parading round on a hill wear a leopard print frock. ultimately - despite her claims - we all know bbas hadn't been doing any hiking. she wasn't even slightly breathless! wherever she was located obvs had a car park riiight next to it, and cbbste was ordered to drive her to the very top so she could pretend she'd been out walking! 🤣

note how her comments are full of people detailing their #whatsstrongwithyou goals - aiming to increase their exercise and fitness levels - often specifying their step count aim - note to babs; 10,000 steps a day is farrrr beyond your usual daily stumble between the sofa and the fridge - or their aim to lose weight, eat healthily, make memories with their kids, run a marathon, a dedication to exploring their local surroundings by getting out on walks, to cycle more or go on bike rides with their kids, to go swimming - essentially a whole list of health related goals make them feel "strong". babs, on the other hand, spouts out her usual "feel comfortable in my own skin" bullshit - how can you simultaneously FEEL confident in your own skin, as babs continually claims she does, whilst that also being your aim?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ change the bleeping narrative, babs.

her own #whatsstrongwithyou goal is simply to put even less care into her health or her appearance - wear even less make-up, to wear even comfier clothes - because obvs living in pyjama and a dressing gown isn't quite enough. as for "running round with the sun on our faces and mud up our legs" - she's clearly referring to margot, as babs has absolutely zero hope of running when she's adamant her dietary habits will remain unchanged and refusal to take an interest in her health! perhaps make a more realistic aim of being able to stand watching your kids and puppy play in the garden without the sheer effort of standing causing you to struggle to breathe? what an absolute JOKE.

and seriously, who are these deluded babettes who suddenly believe that babs is interested in promoting fitness and a "healthier lifestyle" because it's important to take care of your health when you're aged over 40?! babs is promoting health and fitness solely because she's being paid to, and she got a free fitbit out of it! a simple scroll back thru her posts highlights her priorities are very much not health and fitness - to the point where she regularly mocks those who choose to take care of their bodies! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1004427
She just cannot spot when these comments are taking the piss out of her, can she!?
Doing an Ad even SLIGHTLY related to health and lifestyle is an absolute crock of tit and these companies need to absolutely shake up their marketing teams!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1004427
Clent Hills has a carpark at the start of the path she's walking along .... with a cafe which serves the biggest bacon sandwiches around, proper doorsteps so no doubt Babs rewarded herself with one of those after her 'hike' !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220121_090321_com.instagram.android.jpg

Oh yay..a competition...where the winner is never revealed. The excitement 😴😴😴. My phone actually stuck on this story 🤢...I'm not vain but no way on god's green earth would I inflict my first thing in the morning face on SM .

• Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1004548
Oh yay..a competition...where the winner is never revealed. The excitement 😴😴😴. My phone actually stuck on this story 🤢...I'm not vain but no way on god's green earth would I inflict my first thing in the morning face on SM .
She looks so old in this photo. It is seriously worrying what she is doing to her health.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220121-114806_Instagram.jpg

There is so much wrong with this!
I mean, she spends 100% of her life doing what she likes, when she likes. And Emma, please don't expect any of us to believe you run anywhere! We've seen you shuffle along doing the C25K (remember that Bab? 🤣) did you ever actually finish it? 🤔 No!? Too busy filming tit Ads, ironically, for companies who try to promote everything you are not!

Reactions: 22
She’s absolutely bricking it about this “cold” holiday & what she’s going to wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot wait until this ‘cold’ holiday. Does she normally post throughout the holiday or just at end when she’s back? I’m looking forward to epic meltdowns and sulking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I see that little walk as mother and daughter the other week was just for her to film an #Ad then! She looks awful with that hat headband thing on! They only suit a certain look and she’s not it.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1004633
There is so much wrong with this!
I mean, she spends 100% of her life doing what she likes, when she likes. And Emma, please don't expect any of us to believe you run anywhere! We've seen you shuffle along doing the C25K (remember that Bab? 🤣) did you ever actually finish it? 🤔 No!? Too busy filming tit Ads, ironically, for companies who try to promote everything you are not!
"Fitbit asked me to redefine the word STRONG, which for me is to be comfortable in my own skin" ....... EHH?!!! I thought she WAS comfortable in her own skin? That's what she always claims she IS, not what she WANTS TO BE! Absolute proof that her body confidence shctick is utter bullshit and she's not body confident at all! What a full of tit berk she is. Liar!

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.