Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the bleeping annoying posts of her yellowness encouraging her babettes to copy her into creme egg related stories. You just know the fireplace of dreams will be decorated in Easter tit before the month is out 🤦🤦.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if Emma uses a filter and lighting much but on the IKEA hot dog TikTok she’s actually more haggard then usual. I’m not saying she needs botox if she doesn’t want it but water, vegetables and retinol would be highly beneficial ... and also toner for the yellow.
She looks so much older than she is. Some really simple changes in her lifestyle would do her wonders - more water and veg less chocolate, a bit more exercise and using quality skin and hair products.

Reactions: 17
Trouble is with these influencers, they’re mainly, selfishly, just using the whole Blue Monday thing for content.
Rather than comfort people, it’s just a reminder, most people probably hadn’t even given it a thought or perhaps hadn’t even heard of Blue Monday. Then you’ve got people like Babs and her insta pal, Alison Perry, ramming it down everyone throats.
Personally, I think labelling an ordinary day as Blue Monday puts a lot of pressure on people who already have a mental illness to overcome. It adds a lot of anxiety to the day and could make people worry more.
Exactly, I wouldn't have known today was "blue monday" if Babs hadn't told me. I don't watch breakfast news as I have kids around in the morning so CITV it is. And wouldn't have known until I watch the 10 o clock news tonight (if they could be arsed to talk about it on the local segment) and by then my day would be done, non the wiser. Its like they look for all these "days" just to have something to say.

Reactions: 22
She looks so much older than she is. Some really simple changes in her lifestyle would do her wonders - more water and veg less chocolate, a bit more exercise and using quality skin and hair products.
for all the money she spends on completely useless tat and identical dresses it’s crazy to me that she doesn’t put it towards getting her hair done properly or using actual skincare.

she’s apparently in lush all the time! they do a great (and huge) line of skincare. the state on her skin and lips :(

Reactions: 19
“Feeling less than sparkly? Eat some chocolate” from the woman in therapy “because a few people don’t like me” (her words)

She’s such a bleeping weapon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m amazed this is still there.
ooh, i was convinced babs would be STRAIGHT on that at 4am, after having doomscrolled tattle and caught up. the comment will be deleted, and the user who posted the comment - along with the additional nine who have dared to like the comment - will immediately be blocked and their usernames added to her police files! 🤣

it's definitely unusual that a critical comment like that has been left up for so long without babs enforcing her strict block/delete boundaries, but also that a huge influx of babettes haven't leapt to her defense and left endless replies to the comment labelling then a troll etc. or perhaps it's just a sign that even the most loyal and devoted babettes were horrified at the way she spoke to ethan - which, if that's the case, i predict an influx of new tatters, disgusted at babs' attitude to her lovely little boy! 👋🏻

i do wonder how she's missed it though. perhaps it's because the babettes usually pounce on such comments and leave replies in her defense, which results in her attention being drawn to it. we all know babs doesn't sit and read all her comments - she simply comments a few "😘😘" on the first few she recieves and then continues to ignore the rest because her concentration has returned to netflix. as for btec paul, I imagine he's got bored of his primary role of monitoring babs' comments - it's just not how he pictured his future career - so he's followed her lead and ditched working sundays too. the lad needs time to spend catching up on his homework and chilling at the skatepark filming tiktoks with his mates. 🤣

Reactions: 18
In that case, Cowbags assemble! Watch this person's latest reel and tell me it is not a massive "You're a bellend" nod to Emma 🤣🤣🤣👍
Could also be a nod to “ I lost 3 stone in 3 months” I’ve known her stand outside the Ivy then eat in a big standards processed food place

Reactions: 11
Where the bloody hell is she going to fit that Mickey monstrosity into her hobbit house?

• Haha
Totally!!!!!

It’s Sophie Craig. Yes it’s an open account. She’s hilarious.
ahaa, amazing! a literal description of babs' life, even down to the aggressive demands steve pose for a photo with her to prove how much he adores her. and i don't even question the fact that she'll soon be creating margot her very own IG account - which will quickly be discarded, much like her bibbidi bobbidi bullshit one.

and "oh my god, i got a new spot! put that on the story!" - totally babs! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Could also be a nod to “ I lost 3 stone in 3 months” I’ve known her stand outside the Ivy then eat in a big standards processed food place
Didn’t she go out to the Ivy for lunch then order in a McD’s? Or have I got that wrong 🤔

Reactions: 11
ahaa, amazing! a literal description of babs' life, even down to the aggressive demands steve pose for a photo with her to prove how much he adores her. and i don't even question the fact that she'll soon be creating margot her very own IG account - which will quickly be discarded, much like her bibbidi bobbidi bullshit one.

and "oh my god, i got a new spot! put that on the story!" - totally babs! 🤣
It's brilliant isn't it.
Babs has got to be her inspiration for that reel 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Trouble is with these influencers, they’re mainly, selfishly, just using the whole Blue Monday thing for content.
Rather than comfort people, it’s just a reminder, most people probably hadn’t even given it a thought or perhaps hadn’t even heard of Blue Monday. Then you’ve got people like Babs and her insta pal, Alison Perry, ramming it down everyone throats.
Personally, I think labelling an ordinary day as Blue Monday puts a lot of pressure on people who already have a mental illness to overcome. It adds a lot of anxiety to the day and could make people worry more.
exactly this! I really struggle with mental health, my anxiety is manageable but my depression can absolutely floor me to the point where I can’t get out of bed, I don’t eat or drink I don’t wash, I just can’t function. I’ve been okay this weekend and today, until I saw babs droning on about blue Monday and tit she has no understanding about. So that’s just thrown me off and made me feel like I need to expect that I’ll be feeling down today!
I’m not blaming the big yellow twit as she obviously has no idea what state my mental health is, but I just feel like she needs to shut the duck up about things she can’t comprehend!
sorry for the rant and hope it makes some sort of sense haha

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Where the bloody hell is she going to fit that Mickey monstrosity into her hobbit house?
I saw that on my IG feed and screenshot it, with the intention of posting it on here with the prediction that she'd buy one.

As you said, where the duck is she going to put THAT?!!! Give it one more year and they won't be able to move around in that sodding house full of crap!

Also, who is she trying to kid that three million people have tagged her in Primark's post? More like 3 😂 Anyway, on their post, you can clearly see Babs has liked it of her own accord, silly bint 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw that on my IG feed and screenshot it, with the intention of posting it on here with the prediction that she'd buy one.

As you said, where the duck is she going to put THAT?!!! Give it one more year and they won't be able to move around in that sodding house full of crap!

Also, who is she trying to kid that three million people have tagged her in Primark's post? More like 3 😂 Anyway, on their post, you can clearly see Babs has liked it of her own accord, silly bint 😂😂😂
That is bloody horrible! She has zero taste in anything. Does CBBCSte not have any say in what goes in that house? It's all such a jumble of styles, nothing matches or even slightly goes together. The rate she is going, they will all be scrambling over tat just to get in the house! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.