Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about mirtazapine? I am prescribed that- more for my sleep than anything else, and that turns me into a zombie (a zombie who cant stop eating!!) :(
I am on mirtazapine and have been for yrs but luckily am still a 8 to 10 mainly because I make healthy food choices, but it certainly is known for simulating the appetite! I very rarely have a day where I don't feel like eating due to touch wood not picking up many viruses including "you know what!". I know alot of antidepressants do lead to weight gain, so yes Emma's "size 18" could be due to this as well as love of "beige foods". The zombie bit, probably in some people, I have been on mirtazapine so long can't tell the difference. I am scatty at times and jump from one thing to another but thought that was just me! Babs does tend to at times though saying that...

I am on mirtazapine and have been for yrs but luckily am still a 8 to 10 mainly because I make healthy food choices, but it certainly is known for simulating the appetite! I very rarely have a day where I don't feel like eating due to touch wood not picking up many viruses including "you know what!". I do walk a far bit though too as don't drive. I know alot of antidepressants do lead to weight gain, so yes Emma's "size 18" could be due to this as well as love of "beige foods" and lack of exercise. The zombie bit, probably in some people, I have been on mirtazapine so long can't tell the difference. I am scatty at times and jump from one thing to another but thought that was just me! Babs does tend to at times though saying that...

Reactions: 7
the irony of babs' latest tiktok about ikea hotdogs, where she makes a point of stating in the comments that the veggie ones are "superior". so it's totally okay for her to eat plant-based alternatives when it suits her spoilt ass, but when her sensitive and caring son wants to be vegetarian, she is FUMING that it wasn't her decision, and - because obvs babs controls everything in the conway household - she exerts so much control over the poor kid, reminding him on a daily basis that it just a phase that won't last, guilt-tripping by making out that shoving a packet of veggie nuggets in the trolley and then ordering steve to whack them in the oven alongside her meaty beige meal is such a hassle and inconvenience, actually refusing to allow him to eat any of the cucumber in the fridge because "it's for the rats only" and finally - in her most vile behaviour yet - ordering a stash of american sweets and failing to mention to ethan that the pop tarts she had manipulatively bought, prepared and served him contained gelatine, which presumably then evolved into an "ooops! oh well, you've eaten meat now so you're no longer a vegetarian!" because he was back to being fed chicken nuggets very shortly after. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And there we have her entire attitude to mental health and feeling down or anxious - it’s Blue Monday so laugh at me, because I’m amazing, then shove beige food from Greggs and/or chocolate in your mouth. No advice to go for a walk, do an exercise video, call a friend for a chat, cook a meal from scratch, eat fruit and veg. Nope. Just chocolate 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Her therapist told her lots of people divorce this time of year which Emma followed with saying ‘fun’. Why is her therapist even discussing divorce with Emma? Trouble in paradise?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
And there we have her entire attitude to mental health and feeling down or anxious - it’s Blue Monday so laugh at me, because I’m amazing, then shove beige food from Greggs and/or chocolate in your mouth. No advice to go for a walk, do an exercise video, call a friend for a chat, cook a meal from scratch, eat fruit and veg. Nope. Just chocolate 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s really rubbish advice as long term comfort eating does more harm than good. She’s a prime example, long after the initial sugar rush I’ll bet she’s left feeling down afterwards. She’s talking as if she’s a therapist, prescribing chocolate & tv.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is she for real with that story about sobbing after watching AfterLife? She really couldn’t even be arsed to go downstairs, she had to call (on the phone?) PUS to come to her? Queen of Babland? Poor guy, he really is nothing more than her manservant

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Great mental health advice there from Babmund Freud - if you’re feeling down just mainline sugar, watch tv but nothing sad. Got to suppress those emotions 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I knew she'd do a Blue Monday post as soon as I saw AP did one yesterday, except hers is 'maybe add colour', totally different attitude.

So her therapist says divorce higher, it's ok though cowbags, just pop some chocolate in your lunchbox. How is that even going to remotely help or make that situation better?

That picture of erins room just goes to show how they all have too much crap. It doesn’t fit in the new house and no amount of storage furniture “of dreams” is going to fix that

Reactions: 23
Going to watch telly in her lunch break to combat ‘blue Monday’ erm babs that’s what you do everyday. Stop trying to justify your laziness

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her attitude to mental health is the thing i hate the most! She's so thick it's unbelievable. She has NO place trying to advise people who could be in real crisis. It makes me sick!!

Oh, and Emma. You look like a filthy bag lady in this mornings pit stories! Have a wash you woman!

Reactions: 25
Her attitude to mental health is the thing i hate the most! She's so thick it's unbelievable. She has NO place trying to advise people who could be in real crisis. It makes me sick!!

Oh, and Emma. You look like a filthy bag lady in this mornings pit stories! Have a wash you woman!
I can't wrap my head around how she claims tk advocate for MH yet uses terms like 'manic' regularly with no regard for how it might be perceived. She only cares when it gives her sympathy or likes.
Also her therapist must be really tit, or maybe they've just given up at this point. I know I would if I had to work with her.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220117-084224_Instagram.jpg

My kid is 4 and NEVER have I seen her room look like this. Every so often, I will have a de-clutter of her toys and get rid of things to give to charity shops I know she hasn't played with in months.

I cannot STAND mess. It drives me absolutely insane and looking at this photo just makes me want to jump inside the picture and sort out that room! The amount of tit that has been accumulated is an absolute joke.

It looks like one of those rooms you see on "The hoarder next door" 😳.

• Wow
View attachment 994447

My kid is 4 and NEVER have I seen her room look like this. Every so often, I will have a de-clutter of her toys and get rid of things to give to charity shops I know she hasn't played with in months.

I cannot STAND mess. It drives me absolutely insane and looking at this photo just makes me want to jump inside the picture and sort out that room! The amount of tit that has been accumulated is an absolute joke.
Equally though this is her daughters room, it’s her stuff, showing things that she owns. I don’t think it’s right for Emma to slag that off. It’s a massive violation of her daughters privacy. How would she like it if Steve posted a picture of HER bedroom and said “it’s. A. Lot”
Leave your daughter alone Emma, it’s her room and she should be entitled to live in how she likes

Shoe on the other foot a bit, who bought allstuff for her Emma coz it’s clearly not Erin

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Equally though this is her daughters room, it’s her stuff, showing things that she owns. I don’t think it’s right for Emma to hag that off. It’s a massive violation of her daughters privacy. How would she like it if Steve posted a picture of HER bedroom and said “it’s. A. Lot”
Leave your daughter alone Emma, it’s her room and she should be entitled to live in how she likes

Shoe on the other foot a bit, who bought allstuff for her Emma coz it’s clearly not Erin
Steve should take a photo of all of Emma’s crap in that top room and shame her all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 994447

It looks like one of those rooms you see on "The hoarder next door" 😳.
Emma doesn’t give things away, she probably insisting all things are kept for memories.

Reactions: 13
I’m amazed this is still there.
I’m convinced she is leaving it there

1. to make it look like she doesn’t deleteof negative remarks ( perhaps her groupon therapist suggested it)
2. She thought her followers would pile on and defend her

saw a tiktok about how a girl felt about her whole life being documented on the internet and how she and her sister were forced to ‘get it right’ all the time anc how she now feels
Her case was a bit extreme but it reminded me of blabs and her mates

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.