Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma doesn’t give things away, she probably insisting all things are kept for memories.
Yeah! She'll hoard everything for the grandchildren she has on order from the E's! 🤬🙄🤦‍♀️

I've just seen a brilliant reel from a big account on Insta (don't think I'm allowed to name her on here) but basically its taking the piss out of the likes of Emma. It could have even been aimed at Emma 🤷‍♀️🤣 Just all about the Insta twats who have to document EVERYTHING they do, and try to be everything to fit in, up their engagement, and gain more followers.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 994447

My kid is 4 and NEVER have I seen her room look like this. Every so often, I will have a de-clutter of her toys and get rid of things to give to charity shops I know she hasn't played with in months.

I cannot STAND mess. It drives me absolutely insane and looking at this photo just makes me want to jump inside the picture and sort out that room! The amount of tit that has been accumulated is an absolute joke.

It looks like one of those rooms you see on "The hoarder next door" 😳.
To be fair my 10 year old daughters room looks like this sometimes! (With her insisting that "it isssss tiiiddddy")

Like the other poster said, it's disgraceful that she would invade her child's privacy like that, it's not just to her followers either, she's a public account absolutely every human with access to the internet could see that. Imagine that. I barely even post my kids online anymore for that reason, and my accounts are private.

Reactions: 15
Yeah! She'll hoard everything for the grandchildren she has on order from the E's! 🤬🙄🤦‍♀️

I've just seen a brilliant reel from a big account on Insta (don't think I'm allowed to name her on here) but basically its taking the piss out of the likes of Emma. It could have even been aimed at Emma 🤷‍♀️🤣 Just all about the Insta twats who have to document EVERYTHING they do, and try to be everything to fit in, up their engagement, and gain more followers.
I saw that reel yesterday! If it’s the same one then it was hilarious!!!!! She does a lot of ‘piss take’ type reels??

I saw that reel yesterday! If it’s the same one then it was hilarious!!!!! She does a lot of ‘piss take’ type reels??
ETA if it is the same person there was part one and part two

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with you in theory, but Emma is no way intelligent enough to think of doing this!
She’s always done it. She blocked me when I liked a comment that had come from here!

Anyway don’t insult her intelligence she’s got a Masters don’t you know? 😉

Reactions: 14

ETA if it is the same person there was part one and part two
YES!!! That one!
It's Emma isn't it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I need to see this. If its a open account you can mention it I believe.

Reactions: 13
I think all the stuff on Erin's floor is whilst the shelves etc are being sorted so not usually like this, there is however an awful lot of 'stuff' for someone heading to senior school!

Found this little gem on her Margot post, unless you are gushing over her you get her passive aggressive “noted”
2ADF318C-87F4-43E9-87FF-A463DCDCCFE6.jpeg

• Haha
Cowbags, I've been away for the weekend and looked on here once or twice but gave the yellow walloper a wide berth. I see nothings changed...she's still a walloper 🤦🤦🤦.

• Heart
If she really cared she'd link the Samaritans phone number for what they call Brew Monday.

• Heart
It’s blue Monday therefore the yellow one is shoving calorie free Christmas chocolates in her mouth. Even if she doesn’t feel blue it’s a perfect excuse for her to stuff chocolate. Oh it’s blue Monday! Therefore I have an excuse for my unhealthy lifestyle today!!!! And I want you all to follow me in this journey so I can feel better about myself

Reactions: 21
Cowbags you've brightened up my morning of isolation with the Sophie Craig account. This is Babs to a tee, yassssss Queen and then organising from B&M (tbh most boring af instahuns!), I await a reel from SC with her hubbie on the roof panning down for the best this is me no filter post 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cowbags you've brightened up my morning of isolation with the Sophie Craig account. This is Babs to a tee, yassssss Queen and then organising from B&M (tbh most boring af instahuns!), I await a reel from SC with her hubbie on the roof panning down for the best this is me no filter post 😉
It was the last bit of part one that made me think of her ‘you want me to buy from your small business?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trouble is with these influencers, they’re mainly, selfishly, just using the whole Blue Monday thing for content.
Rather than comfort people, it’s just a reminder, most people probably hadn’t even given it a thought or perhaps hadn’t even heard of Blue Monday. Then you’ve got people like Babs and her insta pal, Alison Perry, ramming it down everyone throats.
Personally, I think labelling an ordinary day as Blue Monday puts a lot of pressure on people who already have a mental illness to overcome. It adds a lot of anxiety to the day and could make people worry more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Found this little gem on her Margot post, unless you are gushing over her you get her passive aggressive “noted”
View attachment 994552
Pathetic. If you have a platform and you share your pets, children, health then you will always get unwanted advice about it from your own followers and “trolls”. If you can’t take it and act like a petulant child then don’t share those aspects of your life. But you can’t do that can you Emma? Because that’s your own only content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.