Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 11 and 9 year old children banished to their beds at 7.30 on a Saturday night. So she can slob on the couch in dirty pyjamas and watch TV. Terrible excuse for a mother.
But not until the Brat child has earned her keep in helping to film that absolute tit show 🤬

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
"Ethan!Get out of my club!!!!!!!!!',all the boy wants is his Mum's love

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
"Ethan!Get out of my club!!!!!!!!!',all the boy wants is his Mum's love
Or “Ethan, get out of the shot!!!” Babs has well and truly lost the plot.
😂😂😂

Don’t mean to tread on anyones toes, I don’t know the thread suggestion etiquette🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 29
New thread title suggestion: get out of the F’ing shot, Babs’ content has gone to pot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
In honour of that horrific monstrosity that was the Meat Loaf reel, I present to you... "Meat Oaf"! (Appropriate term for Babs!)

2022-01-15-22-31-03-199.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I don't know about you, but we tend to have dinner, have a chat and watch a film on a Saturday night. I don't think I've ever asked my husband to aim a hairdryer at me or made one of my kids be a prop to frantically fan a blanket that I've wrapped around my shoulders while I simultaneously chuck food round the kitchen! 🤪 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As we prepare for the Babbath day, let us all give thanks that we do not live Emma's sad, boring, completely unfulfilled life.

Ikea didn’t have what she wanted? I thought she was the Kweeeeeen oh Organisation so why didn’t she check online if they had what she wanted before she went?! Oh yes, because it was just an unnecessary shopping trip most likely for content and because she HATES having to be at home for an entire day with her kids. She bought more plants ( they looked fake??) but where’s she going to put them?! In the hobbit house there is no room!
This is precisely how I (mercifully) avoided being in ikea at the same time as her, I looked online to see if the thing we were actually going for was in stock- saved myself an unnecessary trip where I would undoubtedly have spent unnecessary money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What gets me is that her husband and family go along with her shambolic nonsense, can you IMAGINE if any of us pitched to their husband "right, i'll get my blanket, tie it round my neck, you wave it from the back so it looks windy. Ste, get the hairdryer, aim it directly at my face, prawn crackers WHERE ARE THE PRAWN CRACKERS..." it's just bizzare. (made that up btw but i imagine the pitch went something along those lines)

They are just as bad as her if you ask me, if it was anyone i know they'd be getting a telling, she's a bleeping embarrassment to humanity, her behaviour is beyond erratic, she's past disturbing now. I'm genuinely jarred by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she think she was being like Daisy May Cooper who used to do similar things last year? Although DMC was actually funny and didn’t threaten her child.

ETA duplicate text
Actually, you saying that.... she was previously absolutely OBSESSED with Daisy May Cooper and liked & commented on DMC's posts quite often, & she also referenced DMC in her own posts, tagged DMC in her posts, & also made up a bullshit story, embellished with more lies, in an unsuccessful attempt to get DMC to acknowledge/respond to her, which she then deleted when DMC failed to engage and she must have realised how outlandish and obviously untrue her tale was. So yes, she may well have thought she was being like Daisy May Cooper.
Except she just looked like a complete moron of a woman in her mid forties, desperate for a bit of attention from strangers online on a Saturday night. A prize berk.

• Haha
Actually, you saying that.... she was previously absolutely OBSESSED with Daisy May Cooper and liked & commented on DMC's posts quite often, & she also referenced DMC in her own posts, tagged DMC in her posts, & also made up a bullshit story, embellished with more lies, in an unsuccessful attempt to get DMC to acknowledge/respond to her, which she then deleted when DMC failed to engage and she must have realised how outlandish and obviously untrue her tale was. So yes, she may well have thought she was being like Daisy May Cooper.
Except she just looked like a complete moron of a woman in her mid forties, desperate for a bit of attention from strangers online on a Saturday night. A prize berk.
Somebody told her on the DMC post she commented on that she was a liar so she deleted her post. She made up a bullshit story about her children dropping hand sanitiser on the floor im a supermarket (or something along those lines) and was called out on it because she had previously said that she had anxiety so sent Stephen to do the shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Somebody told her on the DMC post she commented on that she was a liar so she deleted her post. She made up a bullshit story about her children dropping hand sanitiser on the floor im a supermarket (or something along those lines) and was called out on it because she had previously said that she had anxiety so sent Stephen to do the shopping.
I forgot about that! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah the Babbath a time for reflection (no Babs not looking in the mirror), her views are definitely on the decline. Her comeback prawn cracker farce has only received just under 4k views.

Reactions: 18
The fact remains, why did they( her, not ste as he has no say) buy such a small bleeping house?? nothing fits, never will and they have spent so much money trying to rectify the problem of the bedrooms being so damn small. i think it was because the house was in an upscale area and she wanted to show off.Plus that garden is on a slope and also so small. defo not a family garden .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.