Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact remains, why did they( her, not ste as he has no say) buy such a small bleeping house?? nothing fits, never will and they have spent so much money trying to rectify the problem of the bedrooms being so damn small. i think it was because the house was in an upscale area and she wanted to show off.Plus that garden is on a slope and also so small. defo not a family garden .
In my opinion, the house would be absolutely fine for them if they (Emma) didn't insist on cramming it full to the rafters with crap. Their living room for instance, get rid of the fireplace jungle of nightmares, getva TV that actually fits the room instead of dominating it, and it would be quite nice! The garden is a weird one, when they had such a generous garden before, that said neither Babs nor CBBSte strike me as outdoorsy green fingers types!!

Reactions: 18
The fact remains, why did they( her, not ste as he has no say) buy such a small bleeping house?? nothing fits, never will and they have spent so much money trying to rectify the problem of the bedrooms being so damn small. i think it was because the house was in an upscale area and she wanted to show off.Plus that garden is on a slope and also so small. defo not a family garden .
Postcode.

Reactions: 20
It's a 4 bedroom house, should be more than sufficient. Her problem is she no longer has a dining kitchen, or additional lounge area. They've also lost the garage office storage space. Nicer post code I guess.

Reactions: 16
It's a 4 bedroom house, should be more than sufficient. Her problem is she no longer has a dining kitchen, or additional lounge area. They've also lost the garage office storage space. Nicer post code I guess.
And they didn't have a good clear out like most people would when they move, especially when they know they are moving somewhere with less storage room! They didn't even measure to see if their current furniture fitted! They just have far too much stuff, most of it unnecessary.

Reactions: 19
She also has so much stuff, too many mugs, clothes, shoes. She’s constantly buying more & buying more storage to fix the problem. She should be clearing out & decluttering properly, that would actually make good viewing 😂 plus it’s on trend. For all her supposed organising & planning prowess her house & herself shouldn’t be so manic & cluttered. Gives me the ick, the same feeling I had before I decluttered my home.

Reactions: 17
She also has so much stuff, too many mugs, clothes, shoes. She’s constantly buying more & buying more storage to fix the problem. She should be clearing out & decluttering properly, that would actually make good viewing 😂 plus it’s on trend. For all her supposed organising & planning prowess her house & herself shouldn’t be so manic & cluttered. Gives me the ick, the same feeling I had before I decluttered my home.
Wasn’t one of her New Years resolutions to get rid of some mugs. So that she could buy more mugs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ So her idea of decluttering is just getting rid of something and replacing it with more tat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think one of the reason her anxiety could be bad is due to the clutteredness of the house. Every surface has a million things on it! I mean, I like a nicknack or two, be she is extreme! I get that she wants to appear eccentric and quirky, but I really don't think that is her!!

View attachment 983842
these rings are just minging. 🤢
Seriously she needs to give them a soak in washing up liquid and use a soft toothbrush on them (babs a toothbrush is the instrument you use to clean your teeth)
They say an engagement ring should match the woman wearing it.

In this case ...
CHEAP
TARNISHED
IMPROPERLY FIT

It suits her perfectly 😂

(She waited how many years and threatened Stephen to marry her only to receive THAT trash? LMAO)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s not eccentric or quirky she’s a bleeping mess with no sense of style. She’s a magpie -“Ooohh shiny shiny- I’ll buy it”
Now I am not saying I’m great at pulling a room together but I do know that cramming more and stuff into a room that is too small just looks a mess.
Emma Conway-
House: a mess
Clothes: a mess
Make up: a mess
Hair : a bleeping awful mess
SM ‘career’ : a disaster of a mess!
Parenting : a mess and the biggest witch of a mother.
Emma, please note the theme here and duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've pondered over this for ages,,,,,
Swaying between thinking she's either drunk at night or medicated. I've been a nurse since 1994, branching into MH in 1997. I've worked my way up to running/managing a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, I've trained as a psychologist in-between this and worked in pretty much every mental health setting you could imagine. And yet I still can't tell if she's drunk, medicated, or both! 🤷‍♀️
What about mirtazapine? I am prescribed that- more for my sleep than anything else, and that turns me into a zombie (a zombie who cant stop eating!!) :(

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really couldn’t believe that she gets asked “all. The. Time.” To bring back the prawn cracker dance, so I decided to have a scroll through the comments on the latest monstrosity. Do I feel ashamed of my fellow humans now? Yes. Yes I do. I am appalled that there are people who like this kind of crap and they encourage it. When I read a comment telling her how amazingly hilarious and entertaining she is, it makes me think surely the Babette must be taking the piss. How are there so many fawning comments arse-kissing this lazy moron? 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
What about mirtazapine? I am prescribed that- more for my sleep than anything else, and that turns me into a zombie (a zombie who cant stop eating!!) :(
Yeah that is an atypical antidepressant so it's primary use isn't actually what it's usually used for. It is usually prescribed for Patients experiencing Insomnia, and Anxiety or Depression made worse by Insomnia. I doubt our Babs is on that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That comment was still there last night on the Margot post... wonder how long it'll take her to notice.
I think she's leaving it as she knows it's from Tattle, so she'll let people keep liking it and assume they're Tattlers and will then block them and add their names to her Police files!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she's leaving it as she knows it's from Tattle, so she'll let people keep liking it and assume they're Tattlers and will then block them and add their names to her Police files!
…….and she’s trying to prove she doesn’t read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was the comment I think I missed the most about it. She’s 100% trying to prove she doesn’t read here and the nasty trolls don’t bother her!
Someone had commented that she was a vile human being and should be ashamed of the way she screamed at her boy in the "club" stories.
Basically just said what we're all thinking, it's been a few days and she's yet to notice despite the comment getting likes.

Reactions: 17
Someone had commented that she was a vile human being and should be ashamed of the way she screamed at her boy in the "club" stories.
Basically just said what we're all thinking, it's been a few days and she's yet to notice despite the comment getting likes.
Ooh I’m surprised that’s still up then! Does she not have a ‘team’ to do this or has BTEC Paul got some time off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with you in theory, but Emma is no way intelligent enough to think of doing this!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What gets me is that her husband and family go along with her shambolic nonsense, can you IMAGINE if any of us pitched to their husband "right, i'll get my blanket, tie it round my neck, you wave it from the back so it looks windy. Ste, get the hairdryer, aim it directly at my face, prawn crackers WHERE ARE THE PRAWN CRACKERS..." it's just bizzare. (made that up btw but i imagine the pitch went something along those lines)

They are just as bad as her if you ask me, if it was anyone i know they'd be getting a telling, she's a bleeping embarrassment to humanity, her behaviour is beyond erratic, she's past disturbing now. I'm genuinely jarred by her.
And it’s not as if that was the only thing they did all day, she is constantly filming and posting pictures 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.