Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, what if he sleeps at his parents' house? 😂 I mean, the kids are in bed by 7pm, he may sit & watch tv with Babs on opposite sofas for a bit, then bike off to bed (hence the shorts) & return at the crack of dawn to take her up a cuppa & do the kids' breakfast. Can you imagine? 😂😂😂
And perhaps the day he fell into the canal was because he was running late to get back for Babs cuppa in bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly her saying about Rog “if I had to hear him say hello google one more time”

Yeah well maybe there won’t be a one more time at some point you utterly selfish cow. You’d think health scares would be enough for her to appreciate every moment she has with her own father but no this sack of tit lumped herself on her parents for Christmas and then complained about her ill father enjoying his gift.

And yes you already told us you bought him a tablet. No one is impressed with the bare minimum generosity as you can clearly easily afford these things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If there's no boys and girls anymore babs why did the girl teachers get pink sweets and the boys get blue? 🤔
If there's no right or wrong, girls or boys things, why did she publish and entire poem dedicated to her son being "different"? Different to what/who Babs?

Reactions: 23
If there's no boys and girls anymore babs why did the girl teachers get pink sweets and the boys get blue? 🤔
It's not his bedroom so it doesn't matter 🤣
When you show every single little aspect of your home and life with hundreds of thousands of strangers, its easy to work out that u don't sleep in the same room Babs.

Reactions: 19
Honestly her saying about Rog “if I had to hear him say hello google one more time”

Yeah well maybe there won’t be a one more time at some point you utterly selfish cow. You’d think health scares would be enough for her to appreciate every moment she has with her own father but no this sack of tit lumped herself on her parents for Christmas and then complained about her ill father enjoying his gift.

And yes you already told us you bought him a tablet. No one is impressed with the bare minimum generosity as you can clearly easily afford these things.
Sorry this has upset me, she's shameless. Not to mention that the google thing is probably a novelty to her dad... I'm outraged, absolutely appalling behaviour. She's vile, utterly utterly VILE!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Q&A about the therapist 🤣🍿🍿🍿

This I need to see!! I mean, actually I don't cos I know exactly how it'll go.

Q. Why are you having therapy?
A. Because 20 women who are mums and school governors keep saying I'm not a size 18 and I am. I AM!!

Q. How did you get referred?
A. I referred myself and took to Google and found one on Groupon

Q. Is therapy not available on the NHS?
A Yes it is for you lot my poor people, you might have to wait a while, be properly assessed to see how best you can be treated, and then be seen by some of the best people in the NHS, but I'm a spoilt witch who just needs someone to validate me NOW!

Q. Is it helping?
A. Yes. She reminds me to take a day off on a Sunday and a week at Christmas to give me a break from the cowbags

Q. Do you find it hard?
A. No I love it, I love the attention and the reassurance that I'm amazing that she gives me.

Q. What qualifications does your therapist have?
A. An Excel Certificate made by her husband - that's when I knew she was "my people"

Anybody here actually governors? Just curious 🤣🤣🤣 Also it’s absolutely amazing that in 2022 we can now watch football from a tablet, IN BED with new PJs on. I want to let everybody know that there’s not a person is the whole world who cares about anything she’s posted today 🤣

ETA: I’m happy her dad is happy with his gifts, especially as he is ill. I just meant why does she assume we all need to know? and why does she take about 4 stories to tell the story 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anybody here actually governors? Just curious 🤣🤣🤣 Also it’s absolutely amazing that in 2022 we can now watch football from a tablet, IN BED with new PJs on. I want to let everybody know that there’s not a person is the whole world who cares about anything she’s posted today 🤣
Me! 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've pondered over this for ages,,,,,
Swaying between thinking she's either drunk at night or medicated. I've been a nurse since 1994, branching into MH in 1997. I've worked my way up to running/managing a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, I've trained as a psychologist in-between this and worked in pretty much every mental health setting you could imagine. And yet I still can't tell if she's drunk, medicated, or both! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Swaying between thinking she's either drunk at night or medicated. I've been a nurse since 1994, branching into MH in 1997. I've worked my way up to running/managing a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, I've trained as a psychologist in-between this and worked in pretty much every mental health setting you could imagine. And yet I still can't tell if she's drunk, medicated, or both! 🤷‍♀️
She may be on anti depressants as something her therapist recommended? Maybe she takes them at night and she goes a bit dozey??

Reactions: 6
She may be on anti depressants as something her therapist recommended? Maybe she takes them at night and she goes a bit dozey??
Most antidepressants now don't have this kind of effect if the dosage is correct and they're taken properly. Her "therapist" is highly unlikely to be licensed to prescribe her anything - I mean I doubt she's even licensed to call herself a therapist tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
My mental health radar says both

Reactions: 7
what is babs blabbering about in her lastest tiktok? the basis of her advice on how to feel. comfortable in a dress - apart from the obligatory faux-body confident "add a belt to conceal your gunt" 🤦🏻‍♀️ - is that it's apparently normal to initially feel uncomfortable wearing a dress if you're used to the comfort of jeans. didn't babs spend multiple stories only a few days ago whinging about how she would never, ever wear jeans because they are so uncomfortable, leave indentations in her gunt - because she's trying to squeeze into jeans that are far too small - and suffocate her "bits" - or however she described it. she literally explained that the only "jeans" she would ever wear are jeggings - essentially denim leggings - yet now she's claiming to understand the difficult transition from always wearing jeans to wearing a dress. this, from the woman who never wears trousers and owns so many "frocks" she's undoubtedly questioned whether she invented dresses! as always, she's talking utter shite - just desperate to spew out as much tiktok content as possible. and as for her talking about "frolicking about in chub rub shorts" - that's an image nobody needs stuck in their head, babs. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry this has upset me, she's shameless. Not to mention that the google thing is probably a novelty to her dad... I'm outraged, absolutely appalling behaviour. She's vile, utterly utterly VILE!
She IS vile you’re spot on.
One day she will regret it. You know how on Facebook you have memories from this day through the years? I’m embarrassed by some of mine cos I moaned at times about having to do things for my mum and dad as they were very elderly unwell and my mum was a bit demanding & difficult at times due to vascular dementia. This was a few years ago now so at the time I had kids in late teens and early primary school and was working part time so like most juggled a lot!
I’d give ANYTHING to be able to go shopping for mum, take dad to yet another hosp appt or sit holding his hand for just another hour or have mum repeat the same question 5 times on an hour. My parents were lovely people who I adored but didn’t always appreciate. I moaned cos caring for them was sometimes hard but I wish now I hadn’t moaned especially on bloody Facebook!
Emma, when your dad is no longer here you will WISH you could hear him say hello Google. You are a selfish cow who should just get off social media and cherish your family instead of using them to make money. You are a VILE SICK woman with no morals to use your unwell father to gain engagement. Utterly vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.