Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most antidepressants now don't have this kind of effect if the dosage is correct and they're taken properly. Her "therapist" is highly unlikely to be licensed to prescribe her anything - I mean I doubt she's even licensed to call herself a therapist tbh 🤷‍♀️
I doubt she even exists tbh 🤣. It's probably code for a catch up with taming twins

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This dress only goes up to a size 18 but look at how it *should* look.
I don't understand why she puts belts on dresses that aren't meant to have belts. Why not just buy dresses with belts. She completely ruins the style of them and makes them look frumpy. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She is so passive aggressive it's disgusting. Imagine being this defensive and nasty because your whole life is riddled with paranoia wondering who's a cowbag, and who's a genuine "fan" 🤮🤮
Omg, she's such a twit. Yes, whilst "these days" 🙄 gender is ambiguous, feminine and masculine are still absolutely "a thing" and that bedroom is 100% feminine. Also, she cannot just assume that every single comment she doesn't like is from a cowbag. There will ABSOLUTELY be times when even her biggest arse lickers will say things that might rub her up the wrong way. What a prize berk she is 😂

I saw that vlog too and I couldn't believe how little she did to help get the kids ready in the morning. Then when Stephen finally did leave for work, she went in the shower and spent ages picking her outfit whilst the kids were basically left to their own devices. I couldn't understand why she didn't shower before he left and then took over from him.

I've said it before but she would be absolutely fucked if Stephen one day decided he'd had enough and left. She could not cope with being a single parent. I'm one and it is really hard work. Her children are of an age where they should be a bit more independent but when your child/children rely on you for absolutely everything financially and emotionally then it is draining. I seriously think she'd be stuck in bed and they'd be caring for her.

I honestly think he stays just for the children.
100% agree.

New here….Hello. Feel like it’s been a long time coming but finally joining in due to her recent posts about a therapy Q&A.
I don’t know it just doesn’t sit right with me, the theapist comments on being allowed Back into France then suggesting a Q&A is coming.
Theapy/councilling to me has been something that is private. I don’t even tell or speak about my sessions with my husband. I certainly wouldn’t feel able to do a Q&A about it.
all up for normalising seeking help but just seems really distasteful to me.
Pull up a chair ... you're in good company 😊

Honestly her saying about Rog “if I had to hear him say hello google one more time”

Yeah well maybe there won’t be a one more time at some point you utterly selfish cow. You’d think health scares would be enough for her to appreciate every moment she has with her own father but no this sack of tit lumped herself on her parents for Christmas and then complained about her ill father enjoying his gift.

And yes you already told us you bought him a tablet. No one is impressed with the bare minimum generosity as you can clearly easily afford these things.
It's going to knock her for six when the time comes. Yes, she lost Nanny Joyce, yes she lost Lucy - but a parent....
I've lost very close Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles, & a very very loved & cherished pet dog, but my God when I lost my Mum....
It's a loss that rips you apart, as I know some fellow Tattlers know well ❤
She has no idea.....

Remember when she told Louise Pentland to "stop talking about your dead Mum"? 😡 Oh, boy - is she in for a crushing shock.

She IS vile you’re spot on.
One day she will regret it. You know how on Facebook you have memories from this day through the years? I’m embarrassed by some of mine cos I moaned at times about having to do things for my mum and dad as they were very elderly unwell and my mum was a bit demanding & difficult at times due to vascular dementia. This was a few years ago now so at the time I had kids in late teens and early primary school and was working part time so like most juggled a lot!
I’d give ANYTHING to be able to go shopping for mum, take dad to yet another hosp appt or sit holding his hand for just another hour or have mum repeat the same question 5 times on an hour. My parents were lovely people who I adored but didn’t always appreciate. I moaned cos caring for them was sometimes hard but I wish now I hadn’t moaned especially on bloody Facebook!
Emma, when your dad is no longer here you will WISH you could hear him say hello Google. You are a selfish cow who should just get off social media and cherish your family instead of using them to make money. You are a VILE SICK woman with no morals to use your unwell father to gain engagement. Utterly vile.
I see you ❤ Oh my God, I see you 😢❤❤❤ I'd give ANYTHING to feel my Mum embrace me one more time, stroke her hair and tell her I love her ❤ )))))hugs((((( to you.

Emma is extremely priveleged to still have both parents. She is grotesque.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
After my therapy sessions I'm exhausted. Today I had to get in bed afterwards-I certainly wouldn't have been able to go on insta smiling, offering to talk about it and chatting with my therapist about France.
I don't think she is getting value for money

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not really sure if there are girl and boy things these days? Babs you have a cushion with a droopy pair of tits on it on your bed.
ahh, but perhaps they were purchased by steve specifically because they reminded him of babs' "cracking rack". 🤣

i mean sure, in terms of children, it has - understandably - become outdated to label toys and clothes as specifically for boys or girls, or attach specific colours to certain genders, but that doesn’t automatically mean that every man must LOVE the colour pink, or will LOVE a pink bedroom simply because it is no longer deemed as a colour solely for girls! i have seen no evidence that cbbste loves the colour pink. i've never seen him wearing pink, he doesn't drive a pink car etc. pink is a colour, and just because it is no longer a stereotypical "girl" colour - except when babs is buying smarties, obvs 🤦🏻‍♀️ - that doesn't automatically mean that it's steve's favourite! not attaching a gender to specific colours is exactly that - anybody can have a preference for any colour. babs, in all her wokeness, seems to have misinterpreted this progress in society as pink being a colour all men must love, otherwise they are stuck in the past with thie riurltdated beliefs about pink being a "girl" colour. that's not how it works, babs. men are still allowed to not want a pink bedroom - not that steve gets any say in the decor, because in the conway household, babs' word is law. oh, and obvs the fact that it's HER bedroom and he won't be spending any time in there. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Omg, she's such a twit. Yes, whilst "these days" 🙄 gender is ambiguous, feminine and masculine are still absolutely "a thing" and that bedroom is 100% feminine. Also, she cannot just assume that every single comment she doesn't like is from a cowbag. There will ABSOLUTELY be times when even her biggest arse lickers will say things that might rub her up the wrong way. What a prize berk she is 😂

100% agree.

It's going to knock her for six when the time comes. Yes, she lost Nanny Joyce, yes she lost Lucy - but a parent....
I've lost very close Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles, & a very very loved & cherished pet dog, but my God when I lost my Mum....
She has no idea.....

Remember when she told Louise Pentland to "stop talking about your dead Mum"? 😡 Oh, boy - is she in for a crushing shock.

I see you ❤ Oh my God, I see you 😢❤❤❤ I'd give ANYTHING to feel my Mum embrace me one more time, stroke her hair and tell her I love her ❤ )))))hugs((((( to you.

Yes I have friends who have not lost a parent yet while I have lost both and I do talk about particularly my mum with them at times. I don't talk in a sad way, but they get that she was a big part of my life and can't just be erased. They allow me the space to say "mum used to do this, mum used to say that". I don't know how I would react if one of them told me to shut up about my dead mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly her saying about Rog “if I had to hear him say hello google one more time”

Yeah well maybe there won’t be a one more time at some point you utterly selfish cow. You’d think health scares would be enough for her to appreciate every moment she has with her own father but no this sack of tit lumped herself on her parents for Christmas and then complained about her ill father enjoying his gift.

And yes you already told us you bought him a tablet. No one is impressed with the bare minimum generosity as you can clearly easily afford these things.
there were quite a few babettes who informed babs that they found the photos she shared of grandad rog incredibly difficult to see after having witnessed their own parents' health deteriorating, yet a few days later babs is moaning about the fact that she's sick of hearing her dad talk?! sure, babs enforced her block and delete boundaries upon anyone who dare suggest she quit exploiting her "poorly" dad's privacy for content - or asked her not to share photos of him looking so frail and unwell because they found it upsetting - but surely those comments should have highlighted to her that many of her deviated followers have lost a parent - or both - and are struggling with their loss. for her to then moan for a full four store about having to listen to grandad rog talk to google is beyond insensitive. there are literally people who would give anything to have just one more conversation with their mother or father, yet - as always - babs takes the fact that she's in her forties and still has both parents totally for granted. surely she could simply be happy that grandad rog is happy and enjoying his music, despite her ill health. i am genuinely disgusted that - especially after two years where more people than ever have lost loved ones - babs thinks it's appropriate to be moaning about having to hear her dad's voice?! i would say she'll live to regret it, but i honestly don't think regret is a concept that babs understands.

Reactions: 15
This dress only goes up to a size 18 but look at how it *should* look.
She's clearly not into current trends if she just puts a belt on every dress and completely hides the cut of the dress. She's also not very body confident if she thinks she likes the dress enough to buy it but not wear it the same as the model. Why buy it then?

Reactions: 16
Anybody here actually governors? Just curious 🤣🤣🤣 Also it’s absolutely amazing that in 2022 we can now watch football from a tablet, IN BED with new PJs on. I want to let everybody know that there’s not a person is the whole world who cares about anything she’s posted today 🤣

ETA: I’m happy her dad is happy with his gifts, especially as he is ill. I just meant why does she assume we all need to know? and why does she take about 4 stories to tell the story 🙃
I used to be a governor!!

Reactions: 9

100% agree.

She has no idea.....

Thank you and ((((hugs))) ❤❤to you too.
If anything happens to her dad I hope at the very least it’s a wake up call for Emma but sadly I think she really believes she’s something special and “famous” and there is NOTHING that she’s wouldn’t use for content. She’s so desperate to keep this ‘ job’ going that all norms of social boundaries are out the window and anything goes for Emma.
It’s very different losing a parent to losing a grandparent, especially if your grandma was very old and unwell with dementia, like Emma’s- and she still USES Nanny Joyce’s death for content. It’s sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she sees the irony in moaning about listening to her dad talk to google, whilst her family listen to her rabbiting away to her phone 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her tiny little yellow brain just cannot comprehend that the weekend doesn't mean time off for everyone 🤬🤬
I was notified at 5am this morning that a fairly high profile patient is being admitted to my unit today for assessment So that's my day off today, and weekend, gone!!! See you on the other side cowbags 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her tiny little yellow brain just cannot comprehend that the weekend doesn't mean time off for everyone 🤬🤬
I was notified at 5am this morning that a fairly high profile patient is being admitted to my unit today for assessment So that's my day off today, and weekend, gone!!! See you on the other side cowbags 👋
I also work weekend shifts and I’ll be at work this weekend. Actual work. Not dicking around on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've pondered over this for ages,,,,,
Swaying between thinking she's either drunk at night or medicated. I've been a nurse since 1994, branching into MH in 1997. I've worked my way up to running/managing a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, I've trained as a psychologist in-between this and worked in pretty much every mental health setting you could imagine. And yet I still can't tell if she's drunk, medicated, or both! 🤷‍♀️
Most likely both I think 🤔 I'm not an expert but she is very similar to my sister in her slurring etc, my sister takes medication for several conditions (mental and physical) and also has a very unhealthy relationship with alcohol
I could be wrong though it's just what I see 🤷

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.