Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
i know that babs is making a point to tattle by adamantly refusing to get her hair professionally cut, styled or dyed, but i actually think those hideous eyebrows need to take priority wayyy above her 50 shades of yellow hair. stedal sassoon will soon be forced to intervene and attack them with his hedge trimmer if she doesn't get them tamed. they're an absolute nightmare even before she draws them on - they're literally growing all the way down her face to the point that they're in line with the creases of her eyes! they're obvs desperate to escape her face! but to draw further attention to them by crayoning them in so heavy-handedly, especially alongside the rest of her clown make-up?! what is she trying to achieve?! and this is the woman that the babettes supposedly flock to begging for make up tutorials?! a toddler could do a better job of her make-up using their fingers and a set of poster paints! 🤣
She has three looks
1. Scruff
2. Lunatic
3. Drag queen

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Loopybird69

VIP Member
9BCA0C36-D387-43F8-ACBD-65F3FC186D03.jpeg

these rings are just minging. 🤢
Seriously she needs to give them a soak in washing up liquid and use a soft toothbrush on them (babs a toothbrush is the instrument you use to clean your teeth)

• Haha
  • Sick

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Her therapist told her lots of people divorce this time of year which Emma followed with saying ‘fun’. Why is her therapist even discussing divorce with Emma? Trouble in paradise?

• Wow
  • Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
So if you size up in clothes and they fit you, doesn't that mean it is your size?!? Asking for a friend (with the sparkliest most orange eyeshadow known to man)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Ah poor Babs, didn’t sleep very well last night. Claims she was ‘wound up’ … surely that is code for doom scrolling and re-watching her awful video last night and realising how absolutely awful she was to poor Ethan.

• Wow
Surely Ste must be miserable, sleeping on the floor/sofas every night? My partner and I sleep separately (we're both terrible snorers) but at least we're both in proper beds, in proper bedrooms.

Also...adult women meeting up to jot down their goals? What a weird life.

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
FFS Bab, you have a little bruise on your wrist! People are finding it hard enough to see or even speak to their GP when genuinely ill and you want to see a doctor because you have a bruise on you wrist! Try "Sizing up" in your wellies instead of forcing your ham hocks into too small wellies!
Also, grow the fuck up you idiotic moron! 😡😡😡

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Why not return the simply be jeggings and re-order them in the next size up. It doesn't take a lot of logic to work it what to do, again even the most simple of tasks is turned into a whole big event🤦‍♀️

Bab hasn't comprehend yet that she can get into a size 16 flowing dress, because its baggy around her middle. Tight clothes like jeggings don't do that. I don't even have a masters degree either, I must be smarter than I imagine lol

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Emma I say this with kindness shut up. We all know you aren’t out the house at 10pm so that’s a lie isn’t it? Also it doesn’t matter what she was doing or when, she is a person and by justifying what she was doing devalues her as a person. You should be able to do ANYTHING without being killed whether that’s running at 3 pm or 3 am, whether you’re drunk or not, whatever you are doing you should not be killed. (Sorry if I’ve worded this poorly) but I just feel Emma constantly misses the mark on situations like this and id prefer her to just stay silent.

• Heart

WotsitG1

VIP Member
New here….Hello. Feel like it’s been a long time coming but finally joining in due to her recent posts about a therapy Q&A.
I don’t know it just doesn’t sit right with me, the theapist comments on being allowed Back into France then suggesting a Q&A is coming.
Theapy/councilling to me has been something that is private. I don’t even tell or speak about my sessions with my husband. I certainly wouldn’t feel able to do a Q&A about it.
all up for normalising seeking help but just seems really distasteful to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

LLPlum

Wow. Today is such a support group. I too lost my mum unexpectedly in August. It's reassuring to be amongst others in the same horrible situation. This group of cowbags are so kind ♥
Emma has no idea. She really is in a sheltered bubble.

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why does she always take 2 or 3 nights to watch a film? It's an hour and half max, just watch it in one sitting. Does she go to the cinema, watch the first half then return 2 days later to watch the second half?? 🤣🤣 Just watch it at home like you would at the cinema Babs, in one go. Not sure why that annoys me so much but it does

• Haha
I’d put money on it being Iceland. She’ll think a Golden Circle tour will class as hiking.
She’ll be disappointed if she doesn’t bump into Kerry Katona, Peter Andre or Stacey Solomon* or even get a sniff of a prawn ring 🤣

(though I’m rather partial to a prawn ring too tbh)

* even though they haven’t advertised for them for ages

• Haha
  • Heart

Stickladylove

Woman gains weight and needs a bigger clothes size. Groundbreaking content. Always wondered what I should do in that situation.

THEY ARE NOT THE SIZE UP. THEY FIT. YOU ARE A SIZE 20. Hope that helps.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She said somewhere cold and snowy didn’t she? Surely they’re not going ski-ing?!!! I’d pay money to see Emma on a pair of skis!😂😂😂
I wonder if Ste was pissed off about his 40th birthday trip being cancelled so rebooked for something he’d like to do for once. If so I bet Emma moans the entire trip!

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Let’s face it, if she was the type of have loads of boyfriends/options and was showing off her Wonderbra to everyone then why would she have ever dated Stephen? A 21 year old virgin living at home and at most has said a total of 70 words.

• Haha