Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gar7893

I've pondered over this for ages,,,,,
Swaying between thinking she's either drunk at night or medicated. I've been a nurse since 1994, branching into MH in 1997. I've worked my way up to running/managing a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, I've trained as a psychologist in-between this and worked in pretty much every mental health setting you could imagine. And yet I still can't tell if she's drunk, medicated, or both! 🤷‍♀️
She may be on anti depressants as something her therapist recommended? Maybe she takes them at night and she goes a bit dozey??

Reactions: 6

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Jeggings can be a bugger to pull up too, no matter what size, and a ‘poorly’ wrist would make it even harder!
Whats a gurt and a lurnge?She is from Brum and all the people from Brum and surrounding West Midlands area I know,say gut and lunge as they are spelt

Reactions: 6

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Is Carrie Bradshaw looking for a Greggs or Poundland? Is that the height of your comedy Babs? Margot could do better “jokes” then you.

Off topic but has anyone on here watched this show called Friends? Sorry know most of you won’t have heard of it but if you could do a niche post on it Babs that’d be great.
Ignore me, I'm tired! 😂 Thought she'd copied you 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
What about mirtazapine? I am prescribed that- more for my sleep than anything else, and that turns me into a zombie (a zombie who cant stop eating!!) :(
Yeah that is an atypical antidepressant so it's primary use isn't actually what it's usually used for. It is usually prescribed for Patients experiencing Insomnia, and Anxiety or Depression made worse by Insomnia. I doubt our Babs is on that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I’m 42 and have never met anyone called Graham or Graeme that isn’t at least 10 years older than me.

Edit to add I’ve just asked my 51 year old husband if he knows anyone called Graham and he doesn’t now but his boss when he was a graduate trainee was called Graham and he was about 50 at the time (so about 80 now). It wasn’t really a name of that era, like Stephen, Gary or David. The male equivalents of Louise, Stephanie and Clare.
I am 37 and I had a Graham in my year at school!!! Also, in primary school, a Tracey. I'm pretty sure he'd been named after his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4