Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s gonna do a dirty delete of that club “joke”

Reactions: 22
Pissed again and shoving her child out of the way like she did that time they did the ghost busters dance and she aggressively moved him out of the way. ETA she always seems drunk and manic at this time of a night

Reactions: 22
I’ll be blocked but I had to say something. I found that so upsetting. Her poor kids must be terrified of her!
Your comment was still up a couple of mins ago!
Good for you for saying what us tattlers think! Sadly it’ll be deleted and you’ll be blocked because we all know no one is allowed to criticise The Kween of Crap, Emma Conway.

Reactions: 20
WTAF was that reel, and why so aggressive towards her child?

I wouldn't talk to my boys like that in private and they can be absolute swines if they think they will ,let alone broadcast it for people to see.

Maybe she should take a leaf out of LPs book and take a month (or 12) away from social media.

Reactions: 20
Wtf is that "club" story all about? She is bizarre! I just don't get her.

Reactions: 16
Why does she always take 2 or 3 nights to watch a film? It's an hour and half max, just watch it in one sitting. Does she go to the cinema, watch the first half then return 2 days later to watch the second half?? 🤣🤣 Just watch it at home like you would at the cinema Babs, in one go. Not sure why that annoys me so much but it does

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Same here
They actually said that old chestnut “ oh well at least they had a good innings, now the real tragedy is when someone young dies now that’s really sad”
😳
Oh my good god- in my line of work that is a top 5 no-no!! People can be so unthinking. When I'm writing for a family who has lost someone in old age I always say how much I enjoy getting to know their loved one through the people who loved them and how lovely it is to be able to reflect back over a long life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wtf are those club stories about? She is aware it's her moving the filter and not Ethan trying to get in shot yes?
She's getting worse and worse daily.

Reactions: 24
Wow. Today is such a support group. I too lost my mum unexpectedly in August. It's reassuring to be amongst others in the same horrible situation. This group of cowbags are so kind ♥
Emma has no idea. She really is in a sheltered bubble.
The empathy and support on these threads is so lovely at times. Emma could take a few lessons in kindness and empathy from us incredibly nice cowbags!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Crunking? Does she even know what that is? I would pay good money to see her crunk! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Whoever sees their ill parent having enjoyment from a gift and turns it into something negative is not even just selfish at this point ... that’s like narcissistic personality disorder territory.
Her delivery of that showed her true self. She could havesaid it in a "aww bless him, he was driving us all mad as soon as he discovered 'hello Google...' but it was lovely to see" kind of way, but no. You could see how irritated she was from her expression and her emphasis on "one. more. time" was horrible. Can you imagine being Emma's surviving parent with that self centred moron for support?! Shudder.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow! I actually made a new IG account so I could see for myself.
“Get out the F shot”
“Aggressively pushes him out of the way”. She needs a bleeping intervention. It’s a Friday night FGS. She needs to grow up. I’m appalled at this. I think this sums her up in a nutshell- content over childcare.

Reactions: 28
Haha I don't have dogs, I'm a dog sister because my mum has them, so I don't know a lot about dog training - but surely the "reward" for ringing the bell is that a human comes along and opens the door for you?! She's trained her dog to think that ringing the bell is how you get a treat, what a dick.
The reward should be given after she has done her business outside! She should get a "good girl" for alerting them with the bell, go out, do her stuff, be rewarded for doing it in the correct place. Emma is a muppet if she's been giving her a treat for ringing the bell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Twice she yells at him, it's her fault for moving the camera so much poor ethan didn't get in the shoot

The reward should be given after she has done her business outside! She should get a "good girl" for alerting them with the bell, go out, do her stuff, be rewarded for doing it in the correct place. Emma is a muppet if she's been giving her a treat for ringing the bell.
Her masters clearly didn't cover paplos dog

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.