Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t blue Monday dreamed up by marketing folk to get the general public book/buy holidays?
I’m not diminishing what ever any one (myself included) is feeling it’s the labelling of one specific day that’s the gimmick to seek something. No wonder babs is on board so easily she’s a marketing department’s wet dream. You can imagine it now… “cbbste see the people at tui are validating my need to spend even more money on unnecessary tat and another jolly because it’s bluuuue Monday! They said so, so I will eat chocolate and be lazy. It’s not me it’s the day”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That is bloody horrible! She has zero taste in anything. Does CBBCSte not have any say in what goes in that house? It's all such a jumble of styles, nothing matches or even slightly goes together. The rate she is going, they will all be scrambling over tat just to get in the house! 🙄🙄
...but, but .... it's MICKEY, it's DISNEY ....

She'll probably buy it to display those awful Costco Mickey's she has (Vampire, Santa) that are currently shoved up amongst other tat in top-top opposite the hideous pink sofa. One on the top shelf, one on the bottom shelf.

Never mind that it's a drinks trolley, pfffffft!

Reactions: 18
Her latest stories about sizing up 🤦‍♀️ also, is she pissed again?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Why not return the simply be jeggings and re-order them in the next size up. It doesn't take a lot of logic to work it what to do, again even the most simple of tasks is turned into a whole big event🤦‍♀️

Bab hasn't comprehend yet that she can get into a size 16 flowing dress, because its baggy around her middle. Tight clothes like jeggings don't do that. I don't even have a masters degree either, I must be smarter than I imagine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Emma you are not sizing up if the size 18 does NOT fit you.
Edit to add - so funny her solution to things. It fitting her in #size18 is to buy more things in a ‘size up’ and not look at the lifestyle she’s living to get back down to a size 16/18.

Reactions: 22
Please excuse the appalling grammar and spelling in my post. It won't let me edit it.

In my defence I'm cooking a roast dinner and typing with one hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if Emma uses a filter and lighting much but on the IKEA hot dog TikTok she’s actually more haggard then usual. I’m not saying she needs botox if she doesn’t want it but water, vegetables and retinol would be highly beneficial ... and also toner for the yellow.
oh, she's definitely taken tattle's advice in the past, and bought herself some toner. unfortunately, she doesn't seem to grasp what toner actually does, so instead of using it to neutralise the yellow/brassy tones around her roots and the top of her head, she seemed to coat the lower parts of her hair in the stuff, resulting in even MORE shades of yellow, because her roots etc remained a gaudy yellow and brassy blonde, but the tips faded to a whiter colour with hints of lilac. ultimately, toner will not suffice when it's applied with babs' trotters. if she wants her hair blonde, rather than fifty-odd shades of neon yellow, she needs professional input - but obvs she'd rmmather buy poundland toner and use it literally twice before getting bored of it - just like the paula's choice phase, the dehumidifier phase, the slow cooker phase - which ended before it even began 🤦🏻‍♀️ - if you're gonna trash your damaged hair with poor quality box dyes every month, then you need to be using toner regularly, babs.

and certainly, vegetables, water and a little bit of exercise wouldn't do any harm! 🤣

Reactions: 14
The Babettes gave her a lot of recommendations the last time she asked, why is she asking again? Oh yeah that’s right zero content & needs engagement figures.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
"I need to size up"
"Send me your recommendation for size 18 jeggings"

Babs if the size 18 doesn't fit and you're sizing up, you need a size 20/22 you daft cow.

Also the only chance of a size 16 in anything fitting you properly is if you wrap it around your head and call it a headband .

• Haha
God she’s a twit. Emma you are not a size 18. The leggings didn’t fit because YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 18! You don’t need to size up you need to buy a bigger size because YOU are a bigger size. It’s not sizing up you dumbass witch it’s buying the size that fits you and not the size that you LIE about fitting you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t need to go on a journey of jeans ... I just buy ones that I like and that fit me. Lordy her life is so mundane - just get the size 22 Babs and shut the duck up.

Wonder if they’re going to New York in February? Seeing as the Conways only know of New York, Covent Garden, Disney and Bognor

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if she realises the leggings she is looking at in M&S are a base layer? They are basically thermal underwear to be worn under trousers or jeans! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’d honestly be better off buying some insanely thick tights / leggings and just wearing dresses which she clearly likes and feels comfortable in rather than buying jeggings which (no offence to jegging wearers) are literally the most hideous unflattering clothing item.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she realises the leggings she is looking at in M&S are a base layer? They are basically thermal underwear to be worn under trousers or jeans! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Now that would be funny!

Did anyone see Stacey Solomon in see through leggings the other week, she'd been here there & everywhere before some told her 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
obvs i am very aware that babs chucks question boxes into her stories solely to increase engagement, because she knows the adoring babettes simply cannot resist showing their devotion by responding to her inane, rehashed "what you are doing this weekend?" spiel, despite the fact that she gives absolutely zero fucks how anyone else is spending their weekend, because it doesn't involve HER, but the way she uses the babettes to find basic information for her just so she can sit back and watch netflix and not use her own time or exercise her own fat thumbs to type into google - it genuinely leaves me wondering how babs would function if SM disappeared and she no longer had a bunch of deluded fans to complete such basic "adulting" tasks on her behalf.

like, i get she's lazy and wants the babettes to respond for engagement purposes, but surely no 44 year old - especially one who dedicates a huge chunk of their life to buying clothes - needs "tips" on where to buy a pair of bleeping jeans! and why is she SHOOKETH at the idea that M&S is an option? it's hardly some "niche", indie brand ffs - she regularly mentions that she buys her tights there! babs, if you want some jeggings, simply grasp the "adulting" concept of using google, and maybe order yourself both a size 20 AND a 22 and keep the size that actually fits you comfortably. or just wear the dresses you supposedly love and stop trying to wear clothes you don't like or that don't feel comfortable solely for the sake of content an spending money! what happened to her multiple resolutions to be the "HERest HER" and not changing herself to fit with the world's expectations? or maybe her therapist finally stood up to her and told her to reign it in because the HERest HER is an absolutely terrible person - especially when she's clearly been hinting at the fact that steve is gonna divorce her, which she seems to have totally missed! wait til she's caught up on her, and that therapist will suddenly become a victim of the delete boundaries that she has supposedly encouraged babs to enforce, and will promptly be sacked! 🤣

and while it blows HER mind that she may be a larger size in jeggings than the huge, baggy, sack-like "frocks" that she ties around get gunt with a belt, nobody else - including steve, evidently! - is even remotely shooketh, literally because it isn't possible to be the exact same clothes size in everything, regardless of style, brand etc etc, unless - as in babs' case - you wear dresses which often look too small, because they are and the ones that you can't physically squeeze yourself into, you simply hoard in th eback of your wardrobe rather than simply accepting you need a larger size, returning it and purchasing said "dresses of dreams" in the correct size. but hey, that just isn't possible when you base your entire worth on your clothes size. guaranteed that when babs films a reel trying on her new jeggings, she'll make a point of reminding everyone to size up if they have a "mum tum" - just like she makes a point of highlighting that you need to size down in belts if you're buying on to use as support for your "cracking rack".

there's also the obvious fact that babs is insecure about the idea of wearing jeans because they don't conceal her gunt in the way she can hide it with dresses, but obvs she can't announce that her gunt prevents her from wearing trousers because #boyconfidence, so instead she makes a huge deal of making out that they're hugely uncomfortable. yeah babs, because you purposefully buy the wrong size so you can justify never having to wear the jeans that emphasise the areas of your body you feel insecure about! but don't worry babs, you still have that hoard of ugly designer bags that you can use to hide your gunt - that, or just grab a child and shove them in front of you! 🤣

it's also hilarious how the babettes fawn all over her, yet her words are so insincere. in her stories this morning, the "love you...you're the best!" supposedly aimed at her "friends" conveys absolutely zero emotion. i don't understand how the babettes can't see that they are simply words from a script that she ensures she repeats each morning to make sure the babettes continue to think she cares about them, but it's all absolutely meaningless: hollow words to match her beige, hollow life.

• Heart
Simply Be is a generous cut plus size brand. If a size 18 at Simply Be don’t fit, most other brands won’t fit either. Face the facts Babs. Stop lying to us and more importantly to yourself.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.