Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Morning cowbags have another Disney style Babs tribute 😁

"The Babs necessities" - parody of "the bear necessities"

🎵Look for the Babs necessities
The stupid Babs necessities
Forget about your morals or your pride
I mean the Babs necessities
Jokes of DV and killing Ste
It's just the Babs necessities of life

Wherever I wander
Wherever I go
I will always be found
At my Costco
The werkers are in the factory
Making some creme eggs just for me
When you look at my house plants and my snaggy pants
And the fancy peppers, maybe try a few?

Ste - you wear snag pants?

The Babs necessities of life will come to you!

Now if you buy new jeggings
In a size 18 pair
Well they don't fit my gunt
So next time beware
Don't filter yourself to cover your flaws
Because my flaws is just what Ste ADORES
But you wont need to fix your flaws
If you have followers that don't think you're a bore

Have I given you a clue?

Babette's - Golly, thanks Baboon!

Look for the Babs necessities
The dumb ass Babs necessities
Lie about your marriage and your size
I mean the Babs necessities
My Babette's I just have to please
To bring the Babs necessities to life
We bring the Babs necessities to life

Yeah Bab!!🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

BonBon27

VIP Member
And there we have her entire attitude to mental health and feeling down or anxious - it’s Blue Monday so laugh at me, because I’m amazing, then shove beige food from Greggs and/or chocolate in your mouth. No advice to go for a walk, do an exercise video, call a friend for a chat, cook a meal from scratch, eat fruit and veg. Nope. Just chocolate 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Sorry this has upset me, she's shameless. Not to mention that the google thing is probably a novelty to her dad... I'm outraged, absolutely appalling behaviour. She's vile, utterly utterly VILE!
She IS vile you’re spot on.
One day she will regret it. You know how on Facebook you have memories from this day through the years? I’m embarrassed by some of mine cos I moaned at times about having to do things for my mum and dad as they were very elderly unwell and my mum was a bit demanding & difficult at times due to vascular dementia. This was a few years ago now so at the time I had kids in late teens and early primary school and was working part time so like most juggled a lot!
I’d give ANYTHING to be able to go shopping for mum, take dad to yet another hosp appt or sit holding his hand for just another hour or have mum repeat the same question 5 times on an hour. My parents were lovely people who I adored but didn’t always appreciate. I moaned cos caring for them was sometimes hard but I wish now I hadn’t moaned especially on bloody Facebook!
Emma, when your dad is no longer here you will WISH you could hear him say hello Google. You are a selfish cow who should just get off social media and cherish your family instead of using them to make money. You are a VILE SICK woman with no morals to use your unwell father to gain engagement. Utterly vile.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Did she really just tell her child to get out of the shot? Babs the shite mum strikes again. Only 9 years until you’re rid of them Ethan.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Yes, the Instahuns definitely seem to be turning "paid for therapy" into just another accessory that they can flaunt infront of their followers because they can afford it 🤬
Imagine being in real desperate need of help from MH services, imagine being told by your GP or self referral service that you're on a waiting list but it could be months. Imagine then flicking through Instagram and seeing all of these selfish spoilt nobody's bragging about "therapy day" while laughing about stuff, dicking about all day long, going out, going on numerous holidays, day trips, meals with family, buying EVERYTHING they need and want, while all the time trying to garner sympathy from people. I agree with the person above. Insta is a vile place and these idiots all need a massive wake up call.

• Sad

SingSong

VIP Member
In 24 hours she has slagged off her ill Dad and shouted at her son, on camera, for 100k+ people to see.

I wonder what goes on when the camera isn't rolling, worse things I imagine. Vile, vile woman

• Sad
  • Angry

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
“Feeling less than sparkly? Eat some chocolate” from the woman in therapy “because a few people don’t like me” (her words)

She’s such a fucking weapon

• Heart
  • Haha
The club story has completely thrown me. What was the point of it? I know her content has always been questionable, but seriously what the hell was that? Imagine chilling with your family on a Friday night and having to all be quiet whilst your twat of a mom films THAT 🤣

The way she speaks to Ethan is vile. The poor kid is probably so confused as to why he’s getting the blame 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 30

ohyes

VIP Member
DBF9C8E7-4B39-4133-8281-164EE78971E2.jpeg

She doesn’t know the names?! Would take literally 2 mins for her to check! What a lazy cow! Just when I think she can’t get any worse at this “job” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
I'm so behind... She thinks that of she had a dog with darker fur then it wouldn't get dirty? I don't think the colour of fur would mean you had to wash a dog less they'd still be dirty. Oh she's. So. Dumb.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've pondered over this for ages,,,,,
Swaying between thinking she's either drunk at night or medicated. I've been a nurse since 1994, branching into MH in 1997. I've worked my way up to running/managing a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit, I've trained as a psychologist in-between this and worked in pretty much every mental health setting you could imagine. And yet I still can't tell if she's drunk, medicated, or both! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
FFS it's a bruise you imbecile.

My lad broke his shoulder last week and didn't create as much fuss as she is.

I bet the welly is the only thing she's pulling off #bitrude

• Haha

DLPJG

I am genuinely puzzled by this latest reel.

She's had trouble with jeans being too tight.

So she bought a bigger size.

Why is this a revelation? Isn't this what everyone does? I feel like I'm missing something?!

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
She even got a husband with her tum! Why do I find this sentence so wrong? Firstly Babs I don't believe you were this size when you met Stevie? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, why shouldn't someone with a tum find a man?

• Angry

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most likes came from @ChickenWine

@BonBon27 do you have a recap for us please? Thanks for doing them, treat yourself to a greggs delivery and a cock in a can as your reward 🤣

Our favourite moment from 2021 with 94 votes out of 387 was Ste’s dip in the canal featuring Smash!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her tiny little yellow brain just cannot comprehend that the weekend doesn't mean time off for everyone 🤬🤬
I was notified at 5am this morning that a fairly high profile patient is being admitted to my unit today for assessment So that's my day off today, and weekend, gone!!! See you on the other side cowbags 👋

• Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I once fell in a brook whilst carrying my then 2 year old and had the hugest bruise on my arse for a couple of weeks. I didn't go to the GP. I just watched my daughter's dummy slowly slip down the brook, along with my dignity 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart