Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a photo to wake up to! 😳🤢
I’ve not been on here for probably a year and she blocked me on Instagram, and now I appreciate it having seen this, she’s definitely not changed, she really must be very sad and depressed

Reactions: 16
Don’t worry about Steve, he’s on a promise to get his bum hole vacuumed..
And it could probably do with it, living in the manky hobbit hole with someone who thinks wiping themselves down with a wet wipe is akin to having a shower.

Reactions: 14
All jokes aside, no I don't think she's OK at all. But I dont think she needs anything more than a few strong family or friends to sit her down and try and help her. I think the more she protests about things like boundaries, body confidence, being happy in herself and how much her family adore her, the more untrue it is. She has classic signs of somebody who is just absolutely 100% consumed in themselves. Everything she does involves her talking about herself, what she's doing, where she's been, what she bought, how she slept, what she's watching, what she's wearing, what she's eating, what size her clothes are. It's not normal. What should normally happen is a person will do something (mainly have a job Emma 🙄) and this will take them away from 'themselves' and they'll be doing something for someone else. Think about it, almost every single job involves people doing things for others! Except if you're making money by showcasing your entire existence, and that of your kids! And that is where her entire problems start and end!
She must be so unfulfilled by her "career". It peaked long ago, and she never got the big brand partnerships etc that she may have once been headed towards. I don't think she's a very happy woman at all, all that shopping isn't filling the big void of fulfillment and purpose that her life lacks.

I feel exactly the same as this! She's worse than ever! And just really horrible!
I don't understand why she is SO anti self-improvement. Whether it's learning to cook properly or at least with the slow cooker, better make up tips, eating a bit better, moving more, buying less/more ethically... she will NOT do it. If I was reading the sort of things we say about her about myself I'd be so embarrassed, and while you can't please all the people all the time, I'd be trying to do something about it! And she does read here and knows what we say to be true or she wouldn't give us pass agg responses!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
That cleaning pics a huge turn on for her husband NOT..She looks like a smelly old bag lady in it !

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can see that photo ending up on some kind of fetish site, maybe she is branching out into OnlyFans for the New Year? 🤢
oh, please don't give her ideas! she relies on tattle for content - once she reads your comment, she'll be rushing to sign up for an account. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i'm actually pretty surprised that a 2022 resolution to create an onlyfans account didn't feature on her vision board - alongside her teenage goal of tiktok success. after all, she has an entire gang of devoted, fawning babettes who happily buy her extortionately-priced mugs4mugs, thus would undoubtedly pay a fortune to watch her shove her fist down her throat. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh, please don't give her ideas! she relies on tattle for content - once she reads your comment, she'll be rushing to sign up for an account. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i'm actually pretty surprised that a 2022 resolution to create an onlyfans account didn't feature on her vision board - alongside her teenage goal of tiktok success. after all, she has an entire gang of devoted, fawning babettes who happily buy her extortionately-priced mugs4mugs, thus would undoubtedly pay a fortune to watch her shove her fist down her throat. 🤢
Who in their right mind would want to see her naked ? More chance of her making money getting us to pay her to keep her clothes on .

Reactions: 13
ah yes babs, the perfect new light to add to your bedroom - a yellowish glow to highlight your yellow hair. 👌🏻

what's with the aggression in her stories this morning? i swear it's getting worse. did "display increasing aggression" feature on her 2022 vision board?! she's literally talking about plans to clean her house, yet she's grimacing and gurning and making angry, aggressive facial expressions along with the gritted teeth and clenched fist. if she can't conceal her violent nature while simply chatting to the camera, i feel so sorry for her poor kids having to live with such fury. 😔

as for her plans to clean the house, she's literally planned a day with more chores crammed into it than she usually manages in an entire year. it's literally just for content, because she's obviously seen other instahuns talking about how they clean their house at the beginning of the new year i predict she'll manage to tidy a cupboard, take lots of selfies posing with cleaning products and mops, film a few stories of her with a duster and the rehashed "do you use polish?" poll, and then announce that she's exhausted and spend the remainder of the day slumped on the sofa in front of netflix, gulping down any leftover christmas snacks, gleefully scrolling thru comments where the babettes commend her for at least having the intention of cleaning the house, praising her efforts and telling her to rest up because she deserves it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Already gagging for a Bailey’s hot chocolate 😂

the captions on stories said half eight, it’s only 2:15pm in London, so maybe she really does live in another time zone. Or maybe she’s just crap at her job? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

the captions on stories said half eight, it’s only 2:15pm in London, so maybe she really does live in another time zone. Or maybe she’s just crap at her job? 🤔
I thought this it sounds like she says half eight too probably pre-recorded!!

Reactions: 10

Pre records from yesterday? I think she’s probably out today buying manky blankies.

Reactions: 11
Officially submitting "Much like her husband, the virus doesn't want to touch her" as a thread title suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I feel like "every nook, every cranny" really means "cursory wipe round and hoover"- you know, the bare minimum that most people do on a daily basis to keep on top of their housework!? If I deep cleaned my (smaller than hers) house, it would literally take all day. We all know Emma will be sat watching some crap she's forced the kids to watch with her by 12 (still in the pjs she wore to clean) and off for a bath circa 4pm (before putting the cleaning pjs back on) and ensconced in her pit by 8 as she is SO tired from wafting a duster about (still festering in the same damn pyjamas).
i mean, based on the fact that she regularly uses wet wipes to clean herself - y'know, instead of actually showering - "every nook and cranny" undoubtedly means a quick wipe down. 🤢🤢

• Sick
i mean, based on the fact that she regularly uses wet wipes to clean herself - y'know, instead of actually showering - "every nook and cranny" undoubtedly means a quick wipe down. 🤢🤢
The fact that she states the house is disgusting... Emma just doesn't seem to know how to do adult stuff, I mean basic adult stuff, like keeping a house clean, changing her bedding regularly, personal hygiene... I know we all have different standards, but hers are SO LOW. She makes such a big deal out of changing her bed and having a cleaning day that you can blatantly see they are rare occurances.

I too thought she said 8.30 but listened back few times and she says something like 'been at it since half eight' really fast implying she had been cleaning since half eight this morning

Why is there that much dust, in the kitchen of all places :sick:
Because she doesn't move her tat when she cleans so dust collects at the back...in short she has done a half arsed job since they went up in nov

We took our tree and decorations down today. There was a bit of dust etc. but then we put them up mid-December and I've hoovered, cleaned and dusted a bit since then. If you put them up on 1st November and we all know she's a manky cow and definitely a chore dodger, then it's gonna be rank in that house! :sick:

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she is SO anti self-improvement.

because she can’t be arsed and why do anything when rehashing boring as duck content can get you freebies and income from Ads, you’ve got a spineless husband and kiddos who are infantilised with no free will tucked up in bed at 6.30 pm, husband sleeping on the sofa bed up top top whilst you stretch and fester in your own room, another day dictating to everyone and getting your own way over everything, deleting any innocent queries on instagram so that’s just an echo chamber of praise off equally vacuous people with their own low esteem and weight issues but hey there’s blabs saying it’s okay to chomp your way to heart problems, joint strain and misery just eat another chomp and laugh laugh laugh whilst she laughs all the way to the bank on the back of their stupidness

just expect more of the same for 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.