Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she’ll be showing off what she got for Christmas. Obviously she didn’t get anything too amazing or she would’ve told us by now
ahaa, you were obvs lucky enough to miss her "what i got for christmas" vlog, which she posted during her "week off" because she was so desperate to flaunt her gifts. it was the usual tat, although cbbste bought her an electric toothbrush, which i imagine was just as much a hint as last year's slow cooker! obvs not overly impressed by those yellow, decaying gnashers! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe she put poisonous cleaning chemicals in her mouth. Where do we complain? That's so dangerous! She should be using her influence more responsibly

Reactions: 12
She already has! A vlog came out on Weds with her showing off all the presents she demanded were bought for her (and the highlight from PUS - a toothbrush 🤣) and all the tat she bought in the sales.
Obviously I missed that little treat!!!! Oops 🙊

Reactions: 5
Zero self respect. There is no other explanation for her behaviour. She has no self respect and has even less respect for the rest of her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she put poisonous cleaning chemicals in her mouth. Where do we complain? That's so dangerous! She should be using her influence more responsibly
it's exactly like the time she decanted all the washing tablets into easily-openable jars in her cupboard "utility room" and claimed it was totally fine to do so because her children "aren't toddlers". yes babs, but you're still using a public platform to share ideas which could potentially have very harmful consequences. you have no idea who is viewing your content - it could easily be viewed by a child, and she's happily shoving bottles of poisonous chemicals in your mouth. good job babs! 👌🏻

Reactions: 10
I’ve taken some time away from my phone and enjoyed life but glad to see Babs is the same self absorbed lying (no way she forgot underwear) twit.

Going into thread 95 & yet no sign of her werking 9to5, she’s a lazy cow. Today’s cleaning effort will last all year.

Reactions: 18
It’s actually making me uncomfortable looking at her now. That face is a consequence of all her lifestyle choices. Those warnings they put on cigarette boxes well they should use Babs face on family size chocolate bars.
She looks horrific. The contrast between her now and a couple of years ago is shocking

Reactions: 9
Why would anyone pose like this? I know she can do what she likes on her own IG page but duck me she really doesn't have any kind of filter !!
Seriously she need to pack it in, her content is worse than ever & we’re only 2 days into the New Year.

Reactions: 19
We took our tree and decorations down today. There was a bit of dust etc. but then we put them up mid-December and I've hoovered, cleaned and dusted a bit since then. If you put them up on 1st November and we all know she's a manky cow and definitely a chore dodger, then it's gonna be rank in that house! :sick:
Bet she didn’t clean in between the Halloween tat and Christmas tat. So potentially been gathering dust since August 🤢

• Sick
Wow, she must normally filter the colour of her teeth as they are so yellow in the latest vile story.

We all know there’s cleaning and cleaning. We’ve seen her limp wrist whilst using a wet wipe, barely touching the surfaces before as her idea of ‘cleaning.’

Happy new year, cow bag friends. You’ve gotten me through an awful one x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why would anyone pose like this? I know she can do what she likes on her own IG page but duck me she really doesn't have any kind of filter !!
Yeap, she’s totally against filters - so not surprising she has non(e) of her own - wasn’t there a whole post about the beauty industry, which was then followed by regular use of shrek and other filters.

Reactions: 9
She strikes me as one of those people who think posting this kind of tit is "real" and "endearing" when in actual fact its embarassing, there's a limit and we know she went beyond that years ago.. she's absolutely tragic in every sense of the word but her behaviour is so utterly jarring... seriously, i'd be terrified to have someone behaving like that around me... yet she'll never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact that she states the house is disgusting... Emma just doesn't seem to know how to do adult stuff, I mean basic adult stuff, like keeping a house clean, changing her bedding regularly, personal hygiene... I know we all have different standards, but hers are SO LOW. She makes such a big deal out of changing her bed and having a cleaning day that you can blatantly see they are rare occurances.
also the fact that she shares in her stories every single time she has a bath - like, most people wash every day, and don't feel the need to document it on SM to prove that it. happened. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She needs to listen to her pal AP about the real struggles with weight loss/gain and what we do compared to what the media says we should do. At least AP strives to be healthy, Babs could learn alot.

Reactions: 15
I could vomit. Bathbomb song latest is informing us she has her LITTLE foofoo out while she is singing. God help us. Ear bleach?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.