Brummy Mummy #94 She’s so VEIN she probably thinks this thread is about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could vomit. Bathbomb song latest is informing us she has her LITTLE foofoo out while she is singing. God help us. Ear bleach?!
Why is she such a prude, yet also so gross!? How is she so boring and predictable, yet also so fascinating!? If this is the quality she's starting 2022 with, can only assume its down hill from here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So. She’s got out of her clothes that she cleaned all day in, to get into the pyjamas she wore last night to now have a bath?!
And the song?! Why sing about your “little food” ffs she’s like a toddler herself

Reactions: 9
Oh just duck off Emma. You’re disgusting not funny or entertaining. You’re just a bleeping disgusting witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think there's ever been a day of so many nods to Tattle on her Insta! It's fascinating and worrying in equal measures! Everything she does is in response to us! Everything,,,,,, Now if you could just answer the money questions Emma that'd be splendid :- Where does Steve sleep, where do you keep his balls and who won the Stationary comp?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god the bath bomb song, I cannot stand it. Also I hope to God she is putting clean PJ's on after spending the day cleaning in the other ones

Reactions: 12
Cute dog walking outfits?! Seriously?! Just wear leggings and a hoodie! I wear sweaty Betty or vs pink leggings and a hoodie / long line sweatshirt and a jacket and my wellies. What more could you want to wear on a dog walk?!?!

Cute dog walking outfits?! Seriously?! Just wear leggings and a hoodie! I wear sweaty Betty or vs pink leggings and a hoodie / long line sweatshirt and a jacket and my wellies. What more could you want to wear on a dog walk?!?!
Oh and babs your privates feel like they’re in prison because your clothes are TOO EFFING SMALL!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god the bath bomb song, I cannot stand it. Also I hope to God she is putting clean PJ's on after spending the day cleaning in the other ones
That'll be a nope!🤢

I hope someone suggest fabletics for her dog walk outfits!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just came to say the same, your walking the dog not on a fashion shoot. She’s on the beg for outfits that’s all, she needs to lose weight & squeeze her ass into the volumes of clothes she already has. Dog walks - old jeans/leggings/trackie bottoms, hoody, parka & wellies/walking boots - done.
Ain’t no one picking you up on a dog walk, unless you & Stevie boy are going actual dogging? #spiceupyourlife

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe that Emma's behaviour has reached a tipping point and she actually needs an intervention. Her addiction to social media engagement is now harmful. The problem is that the people who would normally intervene Ste and San etc Al are validating and enabling this behaviour.

Reactions: 15
Why does she suddenly need dog walking outfits? She’s had a dog for years! Oh is it because you’re too fat for all of last years dog walking clothes?!

Reactions: 17
Who wears cute outfits to walk to dog? Old jeans or my gym stuff. Does she think she's in LA rocking a size 0?!

Reactions: 13
So. She’s got out of her clothes that she cleaned all day in, to get into the pyjamas she wore last night to now have a bath?!
And the song?! Why sing about your “little food” ffs she’s like a toddler herself
Oh Loopy, if only that were the case. She’s cleaned in her pjs all day, had a bath and put the SAME pjs back on. Jesus Christ, I am so done today!

• Sick
Seriously? I've not been and looked since the bath bomb video. Has she really put them back on 🤮😱🤮
I mean... we all knew... but, JESUS WEPT.

Oh and babs your privates feel like they’re in prison because your clothes are TOO EFFING SMALL!!!!!!
I have never once considered what I look like walking my dog as invariably will arrive home with mud on me anyway! Trainers/wellies, leggings- standard right?

I can’t get over this woman - she’s obsessively got countless pointless mugs in excess and now she’s bragging she donated 9? How does she think this is content.

Reactions: 11
I can’t get over this woman - she’s obsessively got countless pointless mugs in excess and now she’s bragging she donated 9? How does she think this is content.
And she'll buy 15 to replace the nine she has given away. Wonder how many of her mugs for mugs are still left 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.