Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh! The Ivy in Birmingham is the poor relative of the proper one in London which I had the pleasure of going to some years ago. We saw Ant & Dec in there but unlike 'Emma the Narc' I resisted the temptation to go over, pull up a chair and demand a Selfie with them as they were clearly on a working lunch meeting 🙄🤦‍♀️
And why can't she just enjoy the day with CBBSte - why is she posting every bleeping step of the day 🤬 Its all so fake! It's all so "look at me, my husband does adore me, he's taken me to The Ivy" 🙄
She 10000% booked that restaurant herself and it really isn't all that, I've heard loads of bad things about it 🤣
Her surprise lunch, more like, 'Ste you better book somewhere nice like the Ivy for my birthday lunch or else!' She does not do surprises, she is as controlling AF, forget about feeling as posh AF Babs! We see through you. She's only 44, why is she banging on as if she's reached a milestone like her lesser CBBSte had 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's really quite revolting how much she's showing off her Birthday. She has no idea at all what people think of her has she!?
I'd love an hour with her, to get into that head and set to work on making her wake the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugh! The Ivy in Birmingham is the poor relative of the proper one in London which I had the pleasure of going to some years ago. We saw Ant & Dec in there but unlike 'Emma the Narc' I resisted the temptation to go over, pull up a chair and demand a Selfie with them as they were clearly on a working lunch meeting 🙄🤦‍♀️
And why can't she just enjoy the day with CBBSte - why is she posting every bleeping step of the day 🤬 Its all so fake! It's all so "look at me, my husband does adore me, he's taken me to The Ivy" 🙄
She 10000% booked that restaurant herself and it really isn't all that, I've heard loads of bad things about it 🤣
I am so glad I’m not the only one that thinks this! It’s just an “upmarket chain restaurant” in Brum nothing like the one in London.
babs people aren’t gonna be envious that’s she’s basically gone to an overpriced Zizi! Now if they wanted upmarket go round the corner to San Carlo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her surprise lunch, more like, 'Ste you better book somewhere nice like the Ivy for my birthday lunch or else!' She does not do surprises, she is as controlling AF, forget about feeling as posh AF Babs! We see through you. She's only 44, why is she banging on as if she's reached a milestone like her lesser CBBSte had 🤨
Of course it’s a milestone it’s double 22! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am so glad I’m not the only one that thinks this! It’s just an “upmarket chain restaurant” in Brum nothing like the one in London.
babs people aren’t gonna be envious that’s she’s basically gone to an overpriced Zizi! Now if they wanted upmarket go round the corner to San Carlo
It's purely it's reputation based on the original that she has bought into. This one is tit, sorry Birmingham but it is. I've looked into going and each time I've been put off.

Reactions: 8
It's purely it's reputation based on the original that she has bought into. This one is tit, sorry Birmingham but it is. I've looked into going and each time I've been put off.
I’ve been please don’t waste your money especially if you’ve been to the London one. It really is an overpriced Zizi

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mailbox would be too far to trot from the German market for Babs though 🤣
True! Honestly I can’t believe she’s dumb enough to have bought into that shite. Actually I can it’s all for the gram and “faking her best life”

I’ve sat here thinking in less than a 5 mins walk from The Ivy there is:
Asha’s
Purnells
Gaucho
San Carlo
The Grand Hotel can’t remember the name of the restaurant
Sabai sabai
Gusto
Fumo

These are all so much better than the place she’s gone so if any of you want to eat in that area please try one of these and don’t buy into the hype!

Reactions: 14
It's really quite revolting how much she's showing off her Birthday. She has no idea at all what people think of her has she!?
I'd love an hour with her, to get into that head and set to work on making her wake the duck up.
I’d love you to have an hour with her too, but I bet even that wouldn’t help (and not because you aren’t brilliant at what you do)

Reactions: 15
True! Honestly I can’t believe she’s dumb enough to have bought into that shite. Actually I can it’s all for the gram and “faking her best life”

I’ve sat here thinking in less than a 5 mins walk from The Ivy there is:
Asha’s
Purnells
Gaucho
San Carlo
The Grand Hotel can’t remember the name of the restaurant
Sabai sabai
Gusto
Fumo

These are all so much better than the place she’s gone so if any of you want to eat in that area please try one of these and don’t buy into the hype!
I love purnells! Too nice for her mind.

Also who the duck sings happy birthday to themselves?

Reactions: 11
Why does she need a birthday ‘extravaganza’ when she’s only turning 44 ffs? Compare it to CBBSte’s 40th and it’s laughable. But like we all know, the overgrown toddler has to make it all about HER. The Wets and Conways must tit themselves thinking about what they can buy her/plan for her birthday cos they know if it doesn’t live up to Babs’s standards then they’ll get an almighty stomping toddler tantrum.
she is beyond narcissist. she literally mocked cbbste for his fortieth birthday plans - essentially a cancelled holiday, a meal with his family, a birthday boy badge and a fake colin the caterpillar cake - referring to them as an "extravaganza" in a snide, mocking tone, yet SHE deserves a birthday extravaganza, obvs. because SHE us kween babs of brum, and she deserves multiple celebrations - a trip to london, the theatre, a christmas market - where steve will undoubtedly have been forced into buying her more birthday gifts to make her present haul even more extravagant so she can prove how ADORED she is - a fancy lunch, a whole stack of presents and a meal planned with the family where she's going to wear a pink "queen" sash and bully the golden child into wearing a matching on. yet on steve's fortieth, he had to put up with a sulky, stompy babs refusing to buy him a football shirt! she is beyond spoilt. the ultimate 44 year old brat, with everyone around her scared to do anything but praise her and comply with her demands to avoid a full-blown temper tantrum.

those cake stories are the epitome of cringe. as if it wasn't bad enough that she demands the whole family pose with the cake and sing happy birthday to her at the crack of dawn - which, incidentally, is not some kind of weird conway tradition, she started doing it a few years ago because content is the priority and she wants to ensure she can share her birthday content as soon as possible to ensure she has an entire day for the babettes to leave adoring birthday messages - the fact that she stood and SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HERSELF along with the ridiculous "rattattattaaa" addition. erin was clearly told to ensure the camera remained solely on babs as she sang "happy birthday dear mummy" at the top of her voice. ffs, her whole family were there singing to her, yet narcissistic babs had to drown them out with her own bellowing voice. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i can barely contain my excitement for her "old school" car-crash of birthday haul, where a 44 year old babs sits smugly showing off her huge stash of presents and flaunting her privilege, whilst simultaneously showing utter disdain and ungratefulness towards the majority of her gifts - remember the mugs steve bought her from sainsbos last year? she was FUMING and could not contain her disgust at the idea of being bought supermarket mugs. she's utterly vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So Pus gets McDonald's breakfast for his 40th. Bab gets to go to The Ivy for her 40 something birthday.

She really thinks she is the center of the universe and everything revolves around her. Such a narcissistic cow
You beat me to it. Stephen's was one of the life milestone Birthday's. His 40th. Life begins, etc., etc., Nope - his life ended when he put a ring (under force) on that shrew. He got cold McDonalds & a pub meal where his shrew dressed in the frocky horror (or so she wanted "the people*" to believe), & she gets The Ivy,. Go figure.

*the people - when parading Margy - the literal pound (££££££) puppy - she refers to her babettes as though they are the great unwashed, sorry people. Which is ironic considering she wears the same pyjamas for days on end, picking at her eyes & armpits every morning 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She made me so angry talking about her holidays. “As soon as I know, you will know” most of us haven’t a holiday in years so why do we wanna hear about her repetitive Disney holidays?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here she goes again, assuming that all her followers have the same shaped size 18 body as her! How many coats does one woman need? It looks like a dressing gown too.
DB0AA6AB-E0F1-4E53-8FA4-B2BEA62B2A03.jpg

Also, I’m in complete agreement about the overpriced Zizzi! If that’s your idea of ‘fancy’ Babs, it just shows how basic you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here she goes again, assuming that all her followers have the same shaped size 18 body as her! How many coats does one woman need? It looks like a dressing gown too.
View attachment 903099

Also, I’m in complete agreement about the overpriced Zizzi! If that’s your idea of ‘fancy’ Babs, it just shows how basic you are!
It is also Not flattering, especially when you don't actually have a waist to tie the belt round. Surprised it's not tied up under the (Not) cracking rack!! Vile colour too. 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20211203-151131_Instagram.jpg

She doesn't have anyone else to hang out with does she!?
"Claire, stand infront of me to hide my gunt cos CBBSte couldn't bring his stepladders to The Cube"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh I'm gutted, my friend form work is doing a shift at The Ivy in Birmingham tomorrow. When she was telling us she said oh not the fancy one in London just the one in Brum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Pus gets McDonald's breakfast for his 40th. Bab gets to go to The Ivy for her 40 something birthday.

She really thinks she is the center of the universe and everything revolves around her. Such a narcissistic cow
Just came on to say exactly the same thing. I’m no fan of Pus, but considering it was his 40 birthday, she barely did anything and everything she did do, you could tell was a massive chore to her. She’s so full of self importance, it’s always me, me, me!

View attachment 903130
She doesn't have anyone else to hang out with does she!?
"Claire, stand infront of me to hide my gunt cos CBBSte couldn't bring his stepladders to The Cube"!
Claire’s as bad with the ridiculous Alice bands 🤦🏼‍♀️!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.