Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, isn't it sad that most weeks on her "Sunday off" she is filming Weds vlog!!!! 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
But it's OK everyone as "it's not the end of the world if we can't go to Disney"
Are you sure Babs 🤔 because no matter how many times you say that, I don't think you will ever convince us that it's not the end of the world. You will be absolutely gutted if you can't go

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also, isn't it sad that most weeks on her "Sunday off" she is filming Weds vlog!!!! 🤦‍♀️🙄
And this filming isn't with the intention of having private footage of a family day out, it's with it being published online for everyone to see in mind. Didn't the counsellor teach her how to switch off

But it's OK everyone as "it's not the end of the world if we can't go to Disney"
Are you sure Babs 🤔 because no matter how many times you say that, I don't think you will ever convince us that it's not the end of the world. You will be absolutely gutted if you can't go
Oh shame, the Christmad bathroom floor DLP meltdown might never happen

Reactions: 18
Wet San is a massive enabler telling her that AD was brilliant. It was tit Babs. tit.
And this?!? I would cancel my TV licence quicker than she could say “I’m Emma and I’m the Kweeeen of Brum” 🤮
E24A100A-F63E-45AB-A8F9-815AD5D8058C.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wet San has been on the Christmas cocks if she things that's good. She should be ashamed at the rapid demise of her daughter

• Heart
I did the same as a kid! Think I used to use my navy PE knickers 😂 Stop trying to copy write tit Babs, you washed up has been
Yes, I also used my navy PE knickers as a kid! As many people up thread have said have now discovered snag tights which are a much better solution….

Reactions: 13
Her family are the enablers! I should imagine it has been like this for her entire life. She needs the praise and adoration or there will be a huge foot stomping strop!
No Bab, you aren't a good dancer and neither is TT! You are aggressive and it shows in your face. You even pushed your own daughter out of the way to be at the forefront.
Your ego is too big to go on strictly. Can you imagine Craig pulling her down a peg or two? She would have an epic meltdown on the dancefloor.
She can't walk up the stairs without getting breathless, just imagine her doing the jive!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wet San has been on the Christmas cocks if she things that's good. She should be ashamed at the rapid demise of her daughter
i imagine wet san's compliments are simply another story fabricated by babnocchio in an attempt to counterbalance the criticism she's received on tattle for such an atrocity. that, or wet san is as deluded as the adoring babettes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 25
So Wet San is definitely the type of parent that tells their child they are amazing at singing and then they make a fool of themselves in front of Simon Cowell and millions more.

She’s been blowing smoke up Babs arse from the second she was born - no wonder she sometimes resembles a bloated corpse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wet San is as disgusting as Emma! She has zero regard for her grandkids and the way she enables Emma is exactly the same as what Emma would do if/when Erin starts to put herself out there. Sandra loves the fact that her daughter is famous (she's not) and is as attention seeking and as in love with herself as Emma is! It's who Emma learnt the narcissistic behaviours from too. I have every confidence that her mother DID tell her that she thought todays tit Ad was good because they are cut from the same cloth!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Doesn't Wet San actually do dance classes and Babs just sits on the sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Hey Tattle Cowbags, my mum says my dancing’s brilliant, so there!!’
Emma, aged almost 44.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
‘Hey Tattle Cowbags, my mum says my dancing’s brilliant, so there!!’
Emma, aged almost 44.
"I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy mum tum, I can fold my chin like this and scrunch my nose like that"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is tomorrow the big day? Emma turns 44, she’ll be up earlier than normal for the algorithm attention. I can’t wait to see what tit she’s been gifted to herself. Has she done a post recently about how her family loves her hard, like the most ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is tomorrow the big day? Emma turns 44, she’ll be up earlier than normal for the algorithm attention. I can’t wait to see what tit she’s been gifted to herself. Has she done a post recently about how her family loves her hard, like the most ever?
She can't believe it, she's going to be the same age as some of the parents on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched about 7 minutes of the latest vlog. Why does she abruptly cut from one scene to another when she is mid sentence. She is tit at editing. Also Babs your stupid laugh was so annoying and the voice she used when talking to the kids at Thomas land was annoying and actually the whole 7 minutes was annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you think Babs thought she'd get that famous she could go on Strictly, like some youtubers have

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.