Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Emma the chin thing wasn’t funny the first time you did it it’s not funny the millionth time you’ve done it. Get a new ‘skill’.

Reactions: 28
Christ as if the chin thing, in the sweaty pyjamas, wasn’t bad enough, the caption “shove some advent calendar choccy in your gob” is just awful. Sums her up - greedy, impatient, can’t use proper words, vulgar. Bore off Babs. Bore right off. The state of the world and the things people are going through and she does this. Then will spend the rest of the day on her lazy arse recovering because she’ll feel like she’s done loads of “werk” this morning. It’s a disgrace!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Honestly she is one of the unfunniest people. She’s dated and dull but you know she will think she’s hilarious and that she’s the funny one in her group unless all her friends are boring too then she may be. Nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus she will take someone’s eye out with those tits swinging like that! No one needs to see that first thing in the morning- or any other time quite frankly. Boring, dull and not funny.
She trowled on her panto dame make up-shame she didn’t change out of those manly sweaty pjs too.
Honestly she could win an award for the most unoriginal, rehashed content year after year.
She has NOTHING to offer so just give it up Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly she is one of the unfunniest people. She’s dated and dull but you know she will think she’s hilarious and that she’s the funny one in her group unless all her friends are boring too then she may be. Nasty.
She's the type of person who would have friends who laugh along with her but then talk about her behind her back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
For reasons unknown I watched the latest YouTube. Kids are cruel and she really should have thought of Erin before putting that Father Christmas meet online. My daughter would be mortified 😡

Reactions: 17
The comments from the Sadettes are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imagine Babs as your role model and source of entertainment to ‘make your day’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine sending away your own son so you can continue churning out this rehashed crap day in day out then logging onto here to see what the tattlers think. Very pathetic sad existence

her whole life is measured on what the babettes and the tattlers think 🤔

Reactions: 15
I’m here for the fat neck comments …..bleeping he’ll see that film total recall she’s the “two weeks” lady , first time she did it I was full of second hand embarrassment for her now I’ve nowt else to say so you guys take it away…..plus it’s a race against time to see who has it as their meme first 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Ethan up at 5 am wanting his advent calendar chocolate

Not that it happened just another ‘tale’ for the gram
from blabnoccio 🤥
If this is true it’s a reflection of their parenting and not Ethan. As kids we only had our advent calendar after dinner so would have never expected it at 5am. Of course that would require babs and Steve actually parenting their kids which clearly is beyond them.

Reactions: 12
Baba the Hut is back in the top top!
ffs it gets worse and demanding Ethan tell her fwends that she hadn’t opened the advent calendar before telling everyone she thought they were dumbo socks like it matters what saddos on the net think - utter witch.

so where’s the wankee calendar? Has she not been good enough for it this year or will cbbste present it to her this evening (after she’s gone and bought it today because we mentioned it) 🙄

I’ve seen lots of people Chucky on a Chair set up but where’s babs? Again she probably forgot and cbbste had to set it up whilst she’s still in her pit of filth and desperation just another thing for him to do along with breakfast, ironing uniforms, sorting lunches.

she is an utter pig

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.